Hey I came after some time on IF.

My inbox has so many messages. 😔

I opened the recent ones.

Happy Belated Birthday Barun :) Nice thread

Welcome back.😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

True, his eyes always betrayed his words. No wonder why he was either turning his face away or having shades on. A sign of fear, hiding it , had no courage to face it but just veil it seemed to be a good option.

absolutely, he doesn't want anyone to see his vulnerability or his weaknesses.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I like what you said he was hurting Arnav, in one sense he was but he didn't know that. He was just doing what anyone could do in such a state at his age. Kids at the age of 8-15 are very fragile, they think they are big but still seek an embrace, someone who could be there for them, this is why even they disagree with you, they still do what they think is the best and very much in a vulnerable state. Someone who always stays with them, scolds at them, keeps saying the same thing that is the best for them, they do it or not yet they acknowledge it and one day bam...they get it. They thank you and will tell you and remind you that you said this that on such date... day.. time.. blah blah. When Khushi was saying all this ...it was like showing him the right path and he finally understood when her sister loses the child.

No doubt, at the age of 14 he was very much vulnerable, hurt, scared but he was an angry child as we know from his mother's letter, her sister's chat with Khushi that he never liked to get happy bdays or any things like that. This incident made him rigid.

when Khushi came in his life, that was the moment he started thinking about the words she used to say. Though she was saying all in anger, and he was angry even hearing all but somewhere in between in the silence of the night, he was thinking nothing but her, her words. That was all he started to replace with his old memories.

Must say, a beautiful character.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

No doubt, at the age of 14 he was very much vulnerable, hurt, scared but he was an angry child as we know from his mother's letter, her sister's chat with Khushi that he never liked to get happy bdays or any things like that. This incident made him rigid.

when Khushi came in his life, that was the moment he started thinking about the words she used to say. Though she was saying all in anger, and he was angry even hearing all but somewhere in between in the silence of the night, he was thinking nothing but her, her words. That was all he started to replace with his old memories.

Well said, no doubt, sometimes life throws you on a turf where you feel nothing but anger, hate, loneliness, etc but this is because you have no way out of that feeling. There is nothing else to replace it. That is where Khushi comes in the picture, she starts replacing those bitter memories with her silly yet innocent gestures. She did all to test his patience but at the same time, she was the one who replaced that anger with smiles, laughter, and care. \\

That one line stands alone.

This is why later, on his own wedding night he accepted

tumhare saath bitaye huwey pal yaad rehne lag gaye

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

That one line stands alone.

This is why later, on his own wedding night he accepted

tumhare saath bitaye huwey pal yaad rehne lag gaye

Her ajeeb, pagal actions were the ones always kept him at the edge.

She wasn't afraid of him, had no interest in him being rich, never shirked to speak up her mind, giving him the right dose of his anger in his way was a challenge for him. He roped her in every challenge and she won it and even when to spit it out the worst calling her "Characterless" he says

kiss mitti sai bani was the proof, she was way above him...he realized that later and then our mighty ASR just bent his head accepting that you and everything of yours is special and I never bowed down to anyone but you deserve it.

The whole story of IPK was messed up at that time yet one thing always stood alone and that was ASR and his character. His right and wrongs...

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Her ajeeb, pagal actions were the ones always kept him at the edge.

His smile speaks volume, her strange actions always makes him angry in front of her but at night, it was only her he was thinking of.

She wasn't afraid of him, had no interest in him being rich, never shirked to speak up her mind, giving him the right dose of his anger in his way was a challenge for him. He roped her in every challenge and she won it and even when to spit it out the worst calling her "Characterless" he says

kiss mitti sai bani was the proof, she was way above him...he realized that later and then our mighty ASR just bent his head accepting that you and everything of yours is special and I never bowed down to anyone but you deserve it.

She won him by all means, I love her more than anything. He was a beast but it was Khushi who brought him on his knees.

The whole story of IPK was messed up at that time yet one thing always stood alone and that was ASR and his character. His right and wrongs...

I know, the makers ruined the show by many ways but ASR and his character still stayed to its true nature.

Thanks for replying Faiqa :)

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know, the makers ruined the show by many ways but ASR and his character still stayed to its true nature.

Thanks for replying Faiqa :)

Barun did his best to keep it without shaking the main character, but Khushi's character was ruined in many ways.

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I really hope our forum doesn't close😭

Edited by nnks - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

I really hope our forum doesn't close😭

Then be active plz