Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Wow, This is a great news❤️

It is and exciting one too.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

mes a

Originally posted by: xZoyax

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/barun-sobti-all-set-enthrall-fans-yusuf-qureshi-halahal-says-ive-lived-character-everyday-563137

Barun Sobti is all set to enthrall fans as Yusuf Qureshi in Halahal; Says 'I've lived the character everyday' Barun Sobti recently opened up about his character in his upcoming movie 'Halahal.' Here's what he has to say about playing Yusuf Qureshi in the film.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 522436 reads Mumbai Updated: September 17, 2020 06:18 am

Barun Sobti is all set to enthrall fans as Yusuf Qureshi in Halahal; Says 'I've lived the character everyday'

Barun Sobti became a household name with Star Plus' show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon opposite Sanaya Irani. With his acting prowess and performance, Barun craved a special place in the hearts of the audience. The talented actor then shifted his attention to films with Tu Hai Mera Sunday followed by a web show Asur. Barun's fans have been missing on the small screen, and now there's some good news for them.

No, Barun is not coming back with a daily soap, but the handsome hunk is all set to enthrall everyone with his upcoming movie 'Halahal.' It is a crime thriller inspired by true events, starring Barun and Sachin Khedekar in the lead roles. Barun will be seen essaying the role of Yusuf Qureshi in Halahal. The actor recently opened up about what makes this film different, his character, and his shooting experience. 'It is a well-written film that has turned out to be much more than anybody expected. I'm extremely proud to be a part of this project, said Barun.

ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Barun Sobti on IPKKND: When I decided to quit, I did not know things would take a wild turn

Sharing how he sunk into his Barun said, 'I have lived this character every day and it was was an absolute ball for me. It might be difficult for a lot of people to understand, but every day that I was portraying Yusuf, I was at home!'

Halahal is a gripping tale of a father, who is in search of the truth behind his daughter's mysterious demise. Helmed by Randeep Jha, Halahal is filled with suspense, and will premiere on 21st September 2020 on Eros Now! So are you excited to see Barun Sobti spread the magic of his acting chops in this crime-based story? What are your thoughts on the same? Let us know in the comment section below.

ALSO READ: EXCLUSIVE: Barun Sobti says 'Don't write off actors because of their TV background; they are very seasoned'

CREDITS :PINKVILLA

The lines in red show how much he enjoyed this role, and I don't blame him, as carrying the same mindset, I can relate to it. Enjoying is the key; if you do something while enjoying it, then it becomes excited.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Interesting, totally into his character, Barun is looking awesome with this.

Would love to see.

He is looking awesome and the way his voice is fluctuating with his dialogue delivery, that is catching my attention.

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

This is coming? wow!

Barun looks so different in it. even the way he is speaking is so different.

He is having the same mustachio look as in IPK when kids drew on his photo lol

haha, so true

well done kiddo for bringing this memory

Khushi wanted Arnavji to have mustache and here he has in Halahal

Barun's New Interview

https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/tv/asur-star-barun-sobti-feels-the-divide-between-tv-and-film-industry-needs-to-vanish-2037229.html?fbclid=IwAR3XQGQ8fH4gYur6TbwETZjLWrqCb1UcLELEXsZlRpbvtUT6-CgfWiEo-no

Asur Star Barun Sobti Feels the Divide Between TV and Film Industry Needs to VanishTV IANS| Sep 19,

Asur Star Barun Sobti Feels the Divide Between TV and Film Industry Needs to VanishBarun Sobti (Photo Credits: File Image)

Actor Barun Sobti, who recently wowed the audience with his acting skills in the thriller web series, "Asur: Welcome To Your Dark Side", says a lot changed after the success of the show. In an interview to IANS, Barun opened up on how people changed their perception towards him and spoke about the need to raze the divide between television and the film industry. Halahal Trailer: Barun Sobti and Sachin Khedekar Chase The Mystery Behind The Burning Question ‘Suicide Or Murder?’ (Watch Video)

"A lot has been changed after 'Asur'. Firstly, more work has started coming my way. People now recognise me as a different actor. Generally, many have this notion that ‘TV se hai, pataa nahi kar paayega yeh role ya nahi (he is from TV, who knows if he can carry off the role)'. With 'Asur', I feel I have been able to tweak their mentality a bit," he said. Halahal Teaser: Suicide or Murder? Barun Sobti And Sachin Khedekar’s Film Promises An Intriguing Mystery (Watch Video)

Barun, who rose to fame with his role in the TV show "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?", also emphasised on how talented people work in the small screen industry. "I don't know why we differentiate between TV actors and film actors. We are all the same. TV is no different. In fact, many geniuses and mature actors come from television. This divide needs to vanish. 'Asur' did it for me," he said.

The actor is now gearing up for the release of his digital film, "Halahal". It is a crime story inspired by true events, about a father in search of the truth behind his daughter's death. Barun plays a cop in the crime drama. Asked how he prepared for the role, he explained: "I never watch anything to get trained. If someone suggests, 'yeh movie dekh isme isne kitna achha cop ka role kiya hai (watch this film, he has played the cop's role so well)', then I make sure I don't entertain that. I always try to be myself on the set."

"I read the script thoroughly, understand the director's vision and then try to bring in my own thing with my own understanding," he explained. "Halahal" will stream on Eros Now from September 21.

Edited by xZoyax - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

LET'S MEET

iNSPECTOR YUSUF

"Har Chees ki keemat hoti hai..." Everything has a price

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

LET'S MEET

iNSPECTOR YUSUF

"Har Chees ki keemat hoti hai..." Everything has a price