Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

We had a field round of the hospital so had a ree time in between lunch and the evening session so watched, same today.

But I am not happy seeing him so Raggy, sluggish manner, he needs to take care of him, He doesn't look like ASR at all.😭 Sad

I know he definitely looks extremely tired and ruggish and it seems he did all of this in one day

Originally posted by: monicavr

I also agree with R SANAYA 71😊 , Barun looks so different, I know that 6 years ago he was younger, but 34 is still a young and fresh age, he looks ..older...and fatty a little.. but who knows, maybe it s a temporary phase...hope😉...I like him any way for being Arnav ji😊😊😊

Yes, he is forgiven 😉 our love has no limit
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

Faiqa, please come here when you can..I miss your next epi.post.😊😊..glad that in India it will be on air again...hope that ArShi ll gather new fans...in my country the show is at 246 epi on tv...never get bored of it...😛

I feel so embarrassed
I will be here def tomorrow, with the next one
It is impossible to be bored😊

and yes, ASR is really Lazy now 😉 I wish he could keep himself well groomed and all but he seems to be in his own avatar. Barun and his philosophy
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

#IPKKNDrewind

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj-zx49S92M&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRYU--u-q30[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsDQnhg5NrA[YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTx8W7jWM5I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTx8W7jWM5I[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzf-93n6KP4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFuWQMnGjmI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zp-QFtCRXQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY09pk8zGvE[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you dear <3

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

We had a field round of the hospital so had a ree time in between lunch and the evening session so watched, same today.

But I am not happy seeing him so Raggy, sluggish manner, he needs to take care of him, He doesn't look like ASR at all.😭 Sad

Totally Agreed Sanaya, he looks really Lazy, chubby, and tired
well this one thing he has to take care of otherwise He is as charming as could be😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 333 -Part 334

A wrinkle in time...

"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.
J.K. Rowling,

An emotional roller coaster ride throughout the episode but the thing which stood out for me was more like an eye opener...The one I felt for a moment and it felt a splinter in my soul too seeing how a young man held that wrinkle of his past too close to deal with the pain and moved forward like a warrior with his pointy sword...his ager, his anguish, his hatred which indeed were and still are the fuel of his lonely life and somewhat successful materialistic life.

The other side, the young girl whose parents died on the day of her wedding learned how to hide her fears and insecurities behind a belief that nothing is wrong and everything is alright...Yes, she started living in a bubble.This episode made it clear why things are the way these are...A brother who could do anything for his di but today he is looking at her helpless from the outside of the door had no courage to help her, console her...

We've gotten a glimpse of the past from Arnav's POV.

The first, a wrinkle which will never go away from the heart of this time. Anji comes to her senses, does she?

No

Loved Anjali here, the way she believed no one even though they were all literally crying and telling her that the child is no more, but she yells instead. She even yells at Khushi.

Khushi who looks at Arnav believing in that he will come for his di and make her understand but finds him looking away,her heart knew he can't face hs di and her pain.One important thing here to be noticed that Anjali accepted Khushi wholeheartedly, her faith in her has restored when she said to her go to Arnavad console him...

Di, who denies all, yells at all, screams at all, makes all to believe her that she is fine and her child is fine, but the moment her eyes meet with her brother, her Chote's tearful silent eyes...an irreplaceable connection of a brother to her sister where he makes her see the truth, no words ever needed here...

A squeal released realizing that one touch was missing, her baby was no more...yes she lost everyone and hope too along with it.This was the reason she was finding solace in Shyam...

A brother closed his eyes and let the tears flow, his hands froze in the air he had no Himmat, co courage to face his sister...who was crying in Khushi's arms...Khsuhi comes out and asks Arnav to come and console his sister, she needs him but no

Not today...

A new bride, his lover, his strength, his sister's strength who stays back with him, knowing his state of mind, his sister's state of mind...tries her best to convince him his sister needs him the most yet he has no courage to face his fate...

A man who used to say that he writes destiny of all, was completely helpless in front of destiny, had no way out...HIs words

"Jab di thodi si Khushi ho jaati hai mujhe lagta hai sab theek hogaya...don't know why?...everything goes away...maa, baap, pati aur ab bacha..." I literally had tears...Yes a wrinkle in time where you lose this touch of trust that maybe something good will come your way..as all you deal all of your life is just plain pain...

"Main Bhagwan ko nahin manta..."

"Main apni kismat khud likhta hoon and auron ki bhi"

A mighty ASR and his words

Today, He walks away leaving everyone behind, had to, he needed some time by himself. A man who never believes in God, The God who was watching over him all along and today was making him complete to take some steps towards this belief that there is a power who has control of the matters of your life. Once Khushiu said to him in the temple," Ek di aisa ayega aur aapko pata chalega ke jo kuch bhi aapne apne likha hai who devimaiya ne aapke haath pkad ke aapse likhwaya hai..."

This is the day...

Walking back and forth, under the blessings of Lord Ganesh [The God of completeness][ The God of removing obstackles] he was fighting his demons, completely surrendered by the emotional setback. Head down and when Khushi comes closer, he cries his heart out calling himself a blood failure dammit...He was remembering when his did told him about the baby, when she tried to abort that child, two extreme scenes and he breaks down...He lays his bare soul infront of Khushi...

Here he compares his father with Shyam...14 years back, he witnessed his parents' fight over a misunderstanding.Arnav's mother sees her husband with another woman. The result of the MU is a complete devastated if you ask ...She commits suicide and his father followed the suit blaming himself for the inevitable.

I must say here the story has loopholes in my eyes.One side we have seen Arnav's mother and her strong faith and values towards life and loved ones and the other side the same woman is committing suicide without thinking about her kids, her daughter who was getting married...the same day.I just can't digest that...

All this shattered the whole family... and two kids were thrown on the streets.The kids who changed their last names to hide from that past and that is why HIding from fate and facts is in nature of Anjali.

It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone

That day, 14 years old stood up to pick up the pieces of his life just for HIS di... and he did try to remove this wrinkle yet once a wrinkled paper remains wrinkled...but you can write on it whatever you want and that is what he did try...

Today that man of ego and the strong head was a complete mess who found solace in Khushi's arms.A healing persona who is his strength now...not anger.
She makes him understand there are things which are pure destiny and that neither written by you and me nor run by anyone else...

ASR who played God and made decisions on one night when he married witth Khsuhi seeing the same lie his father...Khushi in Shyam's arms. He didn't tell Anjali anything about Shyam that time but why he blamed Khsuhi on the bridge for not telling Anjali about Shyam's truth.I think he should've told her by himself.Why not...\

But 'Main wohi karta hoon jo mujhe sahi lagta hai..."

Was he doing the right thing not telling Anjali? No.He brought Anjali to this state and today he was accepting it...realizing it...but now he can't face his sister, how will he console her...

He needs an assurance, strength and he gets it from Khushi.She hugs him and lets him cry, lets him take out all of his pent up anger, frustration, sadness, loss, fear and then holds his hand...

"It is the touch of a lover's arms that I so desperately crave, not the memories of a love no longer mine.
D.S. Mixell

"hum aapse wada karte hain Arnavji...aapko jo bhi di se kehna hoga, aap khud keh payenge...humain poora viswaas hai..."

Yes, a wrinkled paper of his life got new writing...with a belief, with a strong ink of strength..right from his own love...The love who is ready to embrace him the way his mother used to...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 334

The Pendulum of Time [Part 1]

"You didn't fail...you always have kept di happy Arnavji...but we have no control over destiny..."

A soulmate of his pulls him towards her and makes him see through the cloudy situation. He was losing hope but she stayed back to be with him at this hour.The pendulum of the clock is ticking, pulling him back to the hour of his life where he lost everything, but he stood up for his sister and today, that one reason was in pain, making him feel a failure...

But today, his soulmate is giving him the same reason...she holds his hand firmly,"I promise you whatever you want to say to your sister, you will say it by yourself..."

She needs you the most...hum di ko sanmbhal laingey..."

Some words, but sometimes one hopeful word seems to be enough to hold on to for life...

Meanwhile, Shyam enters the hospital and makes his way to Anjali's room. When Shyam enters her room, he asks her what happened and then pretends to break down in tears, upset at the loss of their child. Shyam acts like he is upset and comforts a broken-hearted Anjali. Soon, Anjali begins to cough and he decides to go get a doctor to make sure everything is okay.

The beauty is she walks with him, never leaves her eyes off of him, by standing outside the door of her room, she repeats the same,"aap jaaiye hum aapke saath hai... hum dono milkar di ko sambhaal lenge..." you go, the two of us together will tackle everything.

His face is stern, ASR needed a reason to make this deal for his sister, he will make it work, she needs him...he wanted to be needed and here he is.It is not that he couldn't handle his sister yet it is human nature, no matter how strong any human is, there is always a moment when you need someone to say that everything will be alright...When in the hospital, Khushi hugged him for solace, he couldn't say these words to her but he delivered those to La imagining Khushi.It was his guilt yet Khushi knows now he won't ask, he won't say but he needs a push...

The very same way when he broke in his di's arms seeing her wounded after the accident, she gave him the strength that if you love someone then say it, as life is unpredictable...and he was ready to tell Khushi why she matters to him...

Just a moment...all you need.

The moment Arnav pushes the door...and eyes meet with the one who was the thrown out but adamant to come back...Shyam was leaving the room when Arnav and Khushi were entering.A shock took over seeing him there.

"how dare you!" clenched teeth with the hand almost out and he grabbed his collar before anyone could say anything...

"yahan aane ki ijaazat kissne di tumhe..." who gave you the permission to come here,

Khushi tells him to calm down so he drags Shyam out in the hallway as Dadi watches.

one tight slap and he is in control, he found the reson to be in control, found the reason to be in charge and in command,He can do anything for his sister.

Shyam pretends to act upset over the loss of his child. Arnav tells Shyam to stay away from his sister but Shyam states that he will never leave Anjali, especially after what happened.

"kuchh nahin ho tum. " you're nothing, replied ASR, Dadi intervenes...

"iss aadmi ka mere di par koi haq nahinhai... aaj di ka jo halat hai woh sirf inkiwajah se hai..." this man has no right over my sister... if my di is in this state today it's because of him and him alone... he told his stubborn irritating grandmother.

Angry at what he said, Arnav proceeds to punch Shyam in the face,one after the other.Dadi and her pleas don't work... to only be stopped by Khushi and ASR declares.

"jab tak main zinda hoon, yeh insaan mere ghar mein kabhi kadam nahin rakhega..." as long as i am alive this man will not enter my home.

As Shyam leaves, Dadi tells him that she will bring him back to the house but Shyam says to himself that he will return on his own. Dadi is upset with how Arnav treated Shyam but Arnav is afraid for his sister.

Seeing Dadi's sympathies with Shyam and her love for him shatir dimag was smelling something...He could sense something was not right

As Shyam leaves, Dadi tells him that she will bring him back to the house but Shyam says to himself that he will return on his own. Dadi is upset with how Arnav treated Shyam but Arnav is afraid for his sister. He goes back to Anjali's room and tells the doctor that he is taking his sister home and that her treatment can continue at home.

Though he has no idea at this point that his sister herself has already started cheating and lying to him about shyam.The moment he enters home

"koi bhi, and I mean it... koi bhi shyam ko iss ghar main wapas laney ka baat Dobara nahin Karega... andIi mean it." no one, and Imean it, will speak again of bringing shyam back to this house... he tells everyone at home, glaring specifically at Dadi.

He asks Khushi to be with him...when he goes back into anjali's room and looks at her... her vulnerability after seeing that baby's cot...her questions about her child... I so want her to see and feel how much she means to him?

Keeping his di close to him...he gives her strength that everything will be ok... looks at di lying unwell and sits by her, remembering... loving...being himself.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Epi 335

The pendulum of time [Part 2]

The pendulum of time was swinging back and forth, even though they tried to move forward yet the past always clutched them in its cycle...maybe because they never let it go by heart.

Khushi tells HP to remove the baby cradle from the room and in this process, Anjali wakes up and begins to cry. Arnav tries to console her and didn't leave her until she calms down.

As the cradle being taken out of the room, I was screaming"'Come on, look under that thing, there's a will dammit! your proof to show this blindfolded lady...

But alas, the proof walks out the door, must say, There are many loopholes in the story at this point.

Buaji and Garima talk about what happened to Anjali and feel very bad for her. Buaji suggests they go meet Anjali in the hospital and are about to leave until they get a phone call. Khushi informs them that they brought Anjali home and suggest they come the next day to meet her as she needs a lot of rest.

As Arnav exits Anjali's room, Khushi tells him that he will be able to make everything right and return Anjali's happiness as she believes that he can.'Sabtheek ho jaeyga...aap sab theek kar daingey...aur di ko sanmbha bhi laingey"

I love how instantly his demeanor changed from sadness to a bit lighter...but for a few seconds as Dadi enters with her taunts...

'wo to dikh hi raha hai ke kitta sanmbhal rahe hain.."we can see how is he handelig

Anjali is definitely like her Dadi totally delusional.She can't put two and two together that how this leech is making her weakness her own weapons to fight against her own brother...

Dadi, the very same way, An elderly woman who has seen the ways of lives gets easily trapped by Shyam is kinda undigestable yet She believes him to such an extent that her own family and their words lose the meaning in front of her, strange.

A dangerous side look comes dadi way but she is a stubborn lady, I literally respect all elders ad believes in to be quiet when things don't work out like suno sab ki karo wo jo sahi ho...but a woman like dadi is not that kinda woman, she needs to hear it...

dadi brought out the worst in him o doubt... but besides anger she brought the worst..PAIN...the oe he is trying to run away behind his anger for the last 14 years.

She wats all to adhere her rules, views, everythig where she left them just because "hum bade hain..." like she is elder...come on...Like she has more authority than anyone from his mother's side because she is from his father's side. A father whose name he doesn't even carry...

The conversation moves to the hall, the place where Shyam's true colors were revealed to the Raizadas. Everyone was there...Khushi stands behind him - literally and figuratively. Payal was missing? The war of words begins.

I agree that Dadi has not seen any "proof" about Shyaam..but how can she prefers his honesty over her family and especially Arnav... What is the logic behind it? I fail to understand it! 😕 The way she is referring that you have take side of wrong 14 years ago the very same way you are doing now? That never got clarification. Seriously woman?? This is how you tackle situations at home?😡 I totally am in this with Arnav, stay in Ashram plz.

She grits her teeth to ask him,"Look at me when I am talking to you..."

He doesn't look,"mujh se baat karne ka koi faida nahin..."

Today we are seeing a different man in ASR...He usually loses his cool in anger yet today, in anger he was constantly thinking and undrstanding, calculating and taking decisions. Yes, Khushi did have brought a new man in him, just being by his side.

How can she tell Arnav it is Shyaam who Anjali needs the most? That he loves her more than Arnav does? Really? you were not with these kids whe they needed you the most...It is Arnav who has done that and you do not get to speak about his responsibilities or the lack of it whatsoever!!😡 Nani is right and even Khushi was saying it correctly, he always have done everything in his power to make his di happy...

She has to look at Khushi when she speaks about "Musibat".Ah! Arnav understands all and closes his eyes...

She throws in the emotional drama - what if Anjali does what your mother did? Would you be able to forgive yourself?

He is restraining himself to blow out and Khushi presses his shoulder: "Di won't do anything like that. .."

She still tries to goad him and finally, she says . " no one loves Anjali more than Shyam..."

Ha! I was how the heck you know, and I am glad ASR asks the same...

She reveals more of herself to Arnav - I have seen the love and longing in his eyes for Anjali.

There are disgust and anger in Arnav's face. Nani and Mami are aghast and surprised.Nani tries to come in between to make a cease fire yet Arnav stops her and asks a million dollar question,"sirf ek baar milke aapko Shyam ki ankhon main itta pyar nazar aya? "

"Just seeing one time Shyam you are seeing so much love for di in his eyes as you never met him before, Last night you met him the first time right? You never saw him as you were not living with us until or unless..."

and she looks at his nose,"han...aye thay wo hum se milne ashram main..."

I am really mad at Dadi today! her unrelenting support to Shyam makes no sense, for her stubbornness and ego to not listen to anyone else, for bringing up the past again and again in front of Arnav just to prove her point!

Absolutely zero tolerance I have for her... The only thing I can appreciate is she admits meeting Shyaam in the ashram! That's it!!

She continues with her side and explains all, or more of accusing all especially ASR. She is here to save this house as she couldn't do much 14 years ago. I love NK who intervenes but she names this all a misunderstanding...'

ASR loses it again. "MISUNDERSTANDING! There was no misunderstanding. .. Do you have an idea? This man tried to kill me..."

"Do you have proof? All of them look at her. They know she is firmly speaking Shyam's language.

Finally, Arnav had enough - "You didn't know what was right or wrong for me 14 years ago and you don't know now. All these years, I've been looking after di. Not you. And I will do it in the future too. You left us, right - why did you come back? What have you come for, from your ashram? You should have stayed there. ..." Just look at this man who is speaking with his dadi while hiding pain, pouting like a plea, a 14 years old is standing there like a man who can decide now...I really felt a pang of pain in me seeing this scene...how cruel this woman is, she has no heart for this boy.I literally don't like such women and men who think that boys supposed to be tough and no need to cuddle...They are humans and it pains them too.A hug is not that hard to let them feel the love...only Khushi does that with him and that we can see the change brings in him...

"dadi, main jaanta hoon ki sach kya hai aur mujhe kissi proof ki zaroorat nahin hai." I know what the truth is and i don't need any proof, insists ASR.

"aap bas woh galati mat kijiye jo main pehle kar chuka hoon," he acknowledges he made a mistake for not exposing Shyam before. it possibly bothers him now after hearing Dadi.He definitely misjudged him

Finally, Arnav sees this a challenge that Shyam has thrown in his face through Dadi. He takes it up. He will do all he can with his power and money to block Shyam.He announces standing away from the family, one man stand..." Tomorrow there will be heavy security around the house, and a restraining order against him. He knows Dadi will inform Shyam of his actions. It is his response to Shyam's actions. But it is a challenge to Dadi, too as his side look gets it with her huffs... he declared his decision clearly

"shyam iss ghar mein wapas nahin aayega..." shyam won't come back to this house, he grates. undoubtedly this is a clear indication, shyam will be back and he was already there with his schmes...

ASR stands before his pool, tormented with Shyam's words. Khushi walks in with his meds... she insists he takes his medicines if he wants to take care of his di...She was worried for him, no doubt...he has to be strong...she knows just be by his side, let him feel a little better.

He takes the glass drinks it and the next moment a strong grip on the glass...

"I hate that man, Khushi!" broken anguish words...seething with helplessness

khushi tells him that she felt that Shyam had the sadness of losing a child too. sigh releases from her lips...

and ASR sadness changes into a challenger instantly...here comes an absolutely beautiful: "so?"

Khushi says that she thinks if we let him meet Anjali di...

Oh, I love this man here, his demeaner changes in such a way as his decision again has been challenged not y anyone but by his Khushi and why...

"Khushi, tumne shayad suna nahin theek se..." khushi, perhaps you didn't hear me... he is looking sternly at her. no way is Shyam coming here.

He is a man not easy to fool or convince any more especially by Shyam...

"woh sabko bewakoof bana sakta hai par mujhe nahin..." he can fool everyone, but not me.

Yes, He made a mistake once by giving him a chance, but now he has learned his lesson. not making the same mistake twice.

"are you kidding me, Khushi!" at her mumbling about Shyam. too cute.

she is going on but stops seeing him seeking for her support...

"ok?" he looks at her... he needs her support.

khushi looks and changes the topic to make him calm that all she wants is di should get better.

and her words act miracly ...

"I never have seen di like this, she is so weak..."

and di barges into the room. he is worried, then elated, she looks better. Everyone run after her like they were looking for her...

mami exclaims "ee to miracle hui gawa," this is a miracle. NK is more pertinent, "di... iss ek ghante mein aisa kya ho gaya, haanh?" what happened in this one hour?

ASR looks at his sister, love and care in his eyes. he would bring her anything she wants as always.

she says what she wants...

"hume shyam ji lauta do, chhotey." return shyam ji to me.

The first time I saw, I saw the look in Dadi's eyes, Anjali did make her job easier...Now I wondered how ASR would take this challenge?.

He always given in for di, but not today

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 336

I can't ...

A man sitting in his room, reeling the life and his gain and loss...everything around his di, his sister, a motherly figure who he was protecting since the age of fourteen...today he can't do what she was asking for...

"I can't live without Shyamji, Please give me my Shyamji..."

All a sister asked from his brother who could do anything in his power to do anything, to bring anything for her but the one she was asking for...

I love this shot...Brothers and their sister...NK who knows the bitter truth of Shyam and he was with Arnav but quiet..Akash who never questioned Arnav, his brother but today also couldn't take his sister's pain either.

Everyone is looking at Anjali, shocked at what she just asked for. Arnav tries to explain to Anjali that what she wants is not possible but she won't hear any of it. She tells Arnav that she accepted every decision of his and never said anything against him because she loved him but today, he will have to agree to what she wants. Anjali ends up passing out and the family takes her back to her room.

There, Dadi again emphasizes the need to bring Shyam back to the house and states that even Anjali has asked for him to return. But he makes it clear that Shyam is not in her needs...

She is not in this condition that she could make a decision of what is right or what is wrong for her...

As he leaves the room, Arnav reiterates that Shyam will never return to the house and Akash and Mami wonder if Arnav is making the right decision, based on Anjali's current condition.

Nani and Dadi then have a conversation over the issue where Dadi states that whatever happened 14 years ago is happening again, but this time Khushi is the other woman. She blames Anjali's current situation on Khushi but Nani defends Khushi saying she was not at fault at all. Dadi recalls the time she met the other woman but the audience does not see her face. That reflects the past which had left a black hole yet it did suck the ability to differentiate the right and wrong from this woman. Nani the wise matriarch tells Dadi not to compare Khushi to the other woman but Dadi refuses to listen and leaves. But today, it was clear that she does know that her son was at guilty and that is why she hid in the ashram, leaving her grandkids because her unconscious couldn't face may things...isn't this a human nature especially when you carry one ego chip on your shoulder...

I really didn't understand the stretch of this matter of Shyam ad Dadi by CV.Yes, they are paving the path through Khushi as a SP good DIL yet, in reality, this doesn't happen.Sorry. manhandled by a man and then bringing back that man back to the same place, what logic is behind this?

Now Arnav himself did that same thing on that night and blamed Khushi, without telling her anything he punished her... BUT the problem was his own heart who fell for her that very first day when they met. He tried all, she denied all but the thing became clear in that abandonment that no matter what all he wants is Her...She realized all she wants is Him...

Phir kyuon aapke jane ke baad hum aapki rah takte hain...

and he stated clearly...you know Khushi when I am close to you I want to go away but the moment I go away all i want is to be with you...

This love which they tried to run away is their own shelter from all of this mess, pain, Dard...

Now sitting by himself, being helpless, deep in pain and thought to remember Shyam and his scumb words, while the very same person who is the hurdle in Shyam's way to Khushi is asking for him...

Why?

Oh, well in my eyes, it is Arnav's fault as I explained above...why didn't he explain to her, tell her the truth in clear words...She doesn't know, why is he keeping things from her, even the whole family...What is stopping them?Anjali is in this condition because of all...He knows Shyam's truth, he knows Shyam is dangerous and wrong for his sister, he knows how to keep Shyam out of his sister's life but now that sister is the one asking the very same...yes she is hurting him and he is very much vulnerable but he is at fault too.

He knows, his unconscious knows yet he won't accept it...A frustration makes him throw the vase in front of him...and Khushi walks in...

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9xyj1RC5L1rrxsw7.gif

She looks worried, yes she is worried for the very same di but seeing him like this she gets worried more.She knows he is fighting against demons of his own...perhaps she walked in to talk about Shyam again seeing Anjali's condition yet seeing him she becomes quiet...

There was no question that he needs her badly at this moment...

He looks at her and says nothing but feels her pain, she was the one who was getting blamed for all and he knew it...I love the way his demeanor gets so soft...just for her

she walks in and starts picking up the pieces without looking at him, making him feel awkward but he doesn't want to hide anymore, he wipes off his tears the very same way he did during Holy...and he sits and joins her...

She looks at him a bit surprised but doesn't say anything knowing this is where she has to wait until he reaches out...

She turns and is about to go, when he reaches and holds her and turns her gently, making her sit by him. He asks"Kuch kehne aye theen..."

He can't leave her, he is her protector, she is his strength, love him the way he is keeping his hand in her lap holding hers...

He knows she is taking all and he needs to be her support the very same way she is his, his subtle voice and gentle way of handling her is so visible how much he cares of her than anything out there...especially in Shyam's case...

She looks at him, many emotions on her face, looking childlike almost,trying to find words ... in between all, Dadi , Anjali and Arnav himself too...In the hospital, now at home, by Dadi and Anjali...absolutely not easy for a bride whose prince promised her to have all the seven skies but now even the very same ground was getting snatched...but he loves her dammit!

"Wo hum...hum ghar ja rahe hain..."

Going home

and here comes two beautiful natural words

"Mat jao" Don't go

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9xvkpKdMw1ry8c13o4_250.gif

She doesn't want to leave either, but she knows this is not the right thing to do and doesn't force her either...

She knows he needs strength and he gets from her...how can she not be there for him... She looks at his dejected state and doesn't think twice...

"lekin ek minute ke liye baith toh sakte hain." [ I can sit for a minute]

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9xvkpKdMw1ry8c13o5_250.gif

A wonderful moment for these words woven with the purity of her heart and he smiles vaguely... She puts her head on his shoulder and he leans in embracing her...a wide angle shot ...both together reflection is laying in front of them...beautiful ehsas...

Later night, both are reeling the memories they had made, yearning to be with each other at this moment sitting away from each other in their own rooms, a small yet strong bond, their heartbeats one...his name in her palm embracing two hearts around beautiful thought...

the next morning she comes and faces Dadi's remarks and hateful looks, clearly making her feel she is at guilt...She comes out of di's room...he stops by her.

Eyes concerned by her tears and her lies, she can't lie he knows...he feels her pain, holds her cheek, pulls her closer and kissed her on her forehead right there in the hall.Does he care of anything but her...nope...

He knows she needs it, the very same way he needs her and she knows it...two hearts one beat... but here comes out melodrama to pave the path of Khushi's guilt to develop a strong belief to go ahead and bring Shyam back for di's sake who He loves the most...yes, this was the main writer's thing but felt flat to me. sorry, no offense as I see it this way...Khushi should never ever be involved in Shyam's case then I could have peace but here the matter is not digestible...

But I did feel his pain that he was feeling himself responsible for her tears,

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 337
The Seed of Doubt...

The Episode starts as Anjali is asleep as Shyam starts to knock on the glass doors. The nurse lets Shyam in and he brings Anjali something to eat. She is glad to see him and the two feed each other. Just then, Anjali hears someone coming and asks Shyam to leave but he refuses to do so.

Here I found two dialogues interesting when Anjali says that I never felt stronger to be with you and when Shyam says so what? what will happen If I refuse to go. Arnav will hit me? Let him. I am dying without you anyway...

Seeing Anjali's determination he knew, Arnav her Chote won't do anything to him...he was right as when Khushi brings Shyam back, seeing Anjali with Shyam did Arnav do anything? Nope, he took out his frustration on Khushi but he let him in...Shyam is a very calculating mind, he knows exactly when to hot iron and when to hit to mold it...that is exactly he's been doing coming and meeting Anjali...but here the question is who told Anjali that Arnav had beaten Shyam? as she was sleeping and Arnav did drag him away unless Dadi did this dirty job...very cunningly Anjali was trapped in this mess of Shyam.

In other words, he brought food, feeding her, giving her meds, pretending to be hungry so she can feed him as he needs her...meaning to plant a seed that I need you and you need me...so carry on and bring me in...simple language...disgusting and highly manipulative...

Now this question which we all had discussed earlier when Shyam didn't show up and relatives taunt Anjali to be in her own home why here in RM.This comes in my mind now why are you here Anjali? Why are you making your husband climbing these walls to be with you? Just go and live with him as you both want to be with each other...Bad writing or selfish Anjali, Idk yet it does show one thing Anjali knows Shyam won't be with her if she doesn't have the support of Shantivan...period! If her brother and his wealth are taken away Shyam will be go went gone from her life.Come on, it is a fact.We women sniff the lies way before we confront the deceits...

The family reaches her room with the food and Arnav knocks on the door. Just as he opens it, he finds Anjali standing at the door. She tells everyone that she will eat at the dining table and everyone is happy with her decision. However, she only did this to avoid anyone in the house finding Shyam in her room. Here again, my eyes caught Arnav's mind and eyes and expressions and his body language...He found it odd, he felt something but he ignored it...why? That why did come back when he wanted to go into her room for finding out the meds yet Anjali stopped him and Dadi converted the curiosity into anger pushing Khushi away and taking Anjali with her...

Here my question to Dadi...what kind of woman are you? Lying is not saving her family in my dictionary.What a tangled web has been woven in the name of deceit. Shyam and Dadi deceiving the weakness of Anjali in my eyes and she are believing in it...😡 but this is what I mentioned that Dadi told Anjali that Arnav has beaten Shyam up...

Downstairs, Anjali is eating and has a happier attitude, which causes the rest of the family to be happy too.His eyes smile standing aside seeing a smile on Khushi's face and seeing his di's face.Two important people of his life.

But no one asked or remember him except Khushi who comes closer to him seeing him a bit relaxed and asked him to eat now as di is eating...

I love Khushi's dialogue this med is working on Anjali and Arnav wanted to find out about this med. Yes go and find that med sitting in her room...it is always Shyam and meds...Hmm!

Arnav turns to go in her room to talk to nurse but di stops him and manipulates her words playing with his weakness...Her..his di.😡

She then decides to leave to the room and convinces the family to let her go alone but she was about to fall. Arnav and Khushi are the ones who hold her as always.Arnav wanted to take her by himself but Dadi intervenes and shuns Khushi to take her place. A clear notion that she doesn't want her near Anjali. Arnav and Khushi share a look and his anger was visible but he remains quiet because of Anjali...He leaves and Khushi finds her phone...an indication that she is the one who will find Shyam...

When Anjali returns to her room, she tells Shyam to leave as she won't be able to keep her family away again. Just then, the nurse comes in and tells them that Khushi is on her way upstairs. Even nurse has been roped into this web...Good going Anjali tabbing your brother's trust and belief in you as a mother.He loves you so much no wonder why he forgives you later after finding out all...

Khushi walks in to return Anjali's phone and finds Anjali sleeping. She places her phone on the table and asks the nurse about the medications. Just as she is about to leave, she sees a shadow by the poolside and informs the nurse but soon leaves the room to let Anjali rest. Once Khushi is gone, Anjali tells Shyam to leave before someone catches him and he finally agrees. Khushi then walks around in the Raizada house thinking about the shadow she saw. She feels that someone was there and wonders whether she should tell anyone about it. Just then, she witnesses Shyam sneaking out of the house, shocked that he was in the house. She ends up doing a double take to really confirm that it was Shyam.

Later that evening at the Gupta house, Khushi analyzes Anjali's behavior and remembers Nurse's words One moment she was upset and depressed and the next, she was happy and eating. Khushi wonders if Anjali's change in behavior is due to Shyam being around.

Khushi then flashes back to when Anjali losing her baby, them finding Shyam in the hospital and him feeling bad for losing his child but she also remembers how Arnav behaved and acted in both cases when Shyam was in the hospital and when Anjali asked for Shyam... She then realizes that Shyam's presence is indeed causing a change in Anjali's behavior.

She talks to Devi Mayya about how Anjali wants and needs Shyam in her life ... She thinks Shyam has changed after losing his kid and asks Devi Mayya what to do as she herself is confused.Here I am with ASR, Shyam can fool anyone but him...Khushi is naive as always. But it was so good to see Devi Maiya back...

The next morning, Garima and Buaji are packing laddus to take for Anjali. Garima tries to make an excuse to not go to the Raizada house and insists that Buaji just goes, but Buaji refuses to listen and asks Garima to come with her. Ah! so obvious that Garima is the other woman..

At the Raizada house, Arnav and Akash prepare to go meet a new Gynecologist for Anjali. Just as they leave, they run into Khushi at the door and Akash leaves the two to talk to each other. Khushi asks Arnav if he noticed Anjali's change in behavior the day before and he says yes. Khushi tries to ask him to reconsider bringing Shyam back in the house as his presence is helping Anjali get better but she is interrupted by Arnav who states that he is getting late for their appointment and will talk when he gets back. Khushi vows to talk to Arnav about the issue before the end of the day but will that happen?

One thing was visible he gets releif and peace seeing Khushi in front of him...