Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

πŸ‘Awesome Index Di...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Thnx Preeti ...Good to see u...Here😊
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arshi,
Kya baat, kya baat! Your new look index is looking very very nice. πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊 I like your idea of posting your special write ups here. All in one place. 😳
Hi Arshi! I like your new index! Great job! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Arshi,

Kya baat, kya baat! Your new look index is looking very very nice. πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊 I like your idea of posting your special write ups here. All in one place. 😳

Thnx Durga..I was doing very quietly ...ohhh .I forgot you are Inspector of indices...πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 6 years ago
^Arshi, I do understand because it took me several trial and errors to get it working too. Good thing we didn't give up. I was working with swf files initial but mp3 is much easier. So far Kiwi is awesome for music sharing. Glad to know that we are learning something new for our world of IPK. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The Index is now looking awesome, Arshi.πŸ‘πŸΌ I am delighted you have made it the signature banner, my partner in crime!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am there for you...

Hamesha Sanmbhalta rahoonga...

Arnav always holds Khushi's hand during their push and pull times ...or during his flirty times yet the need and urge is always there...

Some of My fav holding moments...where he proved A man of Honor to me...

The day I met you was the day I had found the missing piece to my own puzzle. Meeting you was destiny. It is as if the stars had aligned themselves for the first time in order for us to unit as one. When our eyes met for the first time. I knew you were the one for me. Time stood still for you & me. I knew I could call you my home, I knew that I was safe. I knew I was complete having you. Knowing you'd be at my side. And I know I'm incomplete when you & I are separated. Life only makes sense when we're together. You're my better half. You're my life!
Forming a part of you was a choice. Before I could say no, I had already fallen in love with you. All those barriers I had built had come crumbling down. I know true love exists. For when I gaze into your eyes, everything is dreamlike. The colors of life are vibrant, and I'm eager to wake up. The food I intake had a distinctive flavor. The moonlight & the stars are richer. When I drive to work, all I can do is smile because I know I'll reunite with you. You give my life a different meaning. My life is mesmerizing because of you.
An awaking future awaits you & I. I long to hold you close to me as I feel your heartbeat waltzing against mine. I feel your warm breaths.
It is because of you. Seth, you give love a whole new meaning. My life is blissful because of you. I love you for all that you are. All that you have been. And for what you will be.
When I say that, I love you. I don't do it out of habit or to start a new conversation. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Message of Fire Flies
EPISODE 267

Breaking Barriers
EPISODE 266

Soul Companion

The WILL on The move

Desceptive Phantasm of life

EPISODE 259-260-261

LOVE IS HOME