Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 3 years ago

Enjoying this index.

Some marvelous write ups and creations👏

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

10th Anniversary Special Blast Thread

Ten Years? Unbelievable!

When your heart can sense the rhythm of emotions, the beat makes you dance on its tunes, and your feet carry you to the place you belong to be. Didn't this happen to the two souls when messengers of love...pigeons played the role of a cupid. The wheels and gears were zooming from earth to air to bring them together.

ImageImage

Destiny was rolling its own dice to bring the bride to its groom. That's when you know there is no letting this moment go, no matter what... it's time for looking up or down, with an ego and pride, time to look into eyes and deny what you felt the very first time.

Deals were in the files, both with a piece of baggage. One was throwing his past baggage on the one who threw it on a little ASR and the other petite form was trying to get relief from the person who was ready to chain her sister and her family with baggage for the rest of their lives. In between all of this both were at the same place, feeling each other, or something. She looks up and here he was circling or protecting his assets from thugs of life.

ImageImage

Ek Kahani starts at the moment, carries you in a warm embrace, throws you in a fling of passion, catches you back in a hungry clasp, and their wheels roll onto the road with a force of gravity. The pull never got rest since then. Months later two strangers were dancing with each other confessing how strange this Pyar ki Kahani [ story ] was. This time his hand behind her head even she dips so low, testing his limits to let her fall but his hand knew better how to keep her safe no matter what. He tested her limits by throwing her in the air over his shoulders caressing her lean form with his. Then raised the bars to keep her in his embrace, kissing her with his breath just to let her shed all of her fears and complaints...telling her that this is Teri Meri Kahani...just to write a pyar ki ek daastan...an unforgettable love story.

cr-supriya

Purane Moments:VM By Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Fire & Ice

By: Mysticaldivine

“It seemed like forever ago, like we've had this brief but still infinite forever. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”? ~ John Green~

Has it been only ten years? feels like we've known iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? like forever. In this world full of temporary things, Ipk gives us a perpetual feeling. Forever moment that we are not ready to end even now. Unbelievable. The perimeter of obsession never came down and took a different shape instead.

UNBELIEVABLE!

ImageImage

Aasman se aya farishta

pyaar ka sabaq sikhlane

[An angel came from the sky

to teach you a lesson of love]

What? What am I talking about here? He was no angel.

He was Shaitan[ Satan] Khushi's Prince vs Satan. But did he teach the lesson of love?

Well, we all know he was the one who wrote the destiny of his and hers. Who thought that a man in black will take off his aviators to make such a deal to rule the globe while a crazy woman with a helmet on will ride that slogan by signing that deal with this tycoon by herself. Welcome to the hell! Unbelievable man!

Where this couple come from? From heaven or hell?

Dil main hai tasweer yaar ki

aya hoon wo dikhlane

[ I have a pic of lover in my heart

and I am here to show you all]

Oh, he showed the glimpse of hell flashing her falling in his arms all over the globe. He told the entire universe, here she is. She was no less and made a deal with superpower Devi Maiya to see him once, just one to pound his meat and flesh instead. How could he dare only?

She left him in Lucknow...smiley1

He left her in Lucknow...smiley3

Really?

His aviators came down again but this time with a defeat and with an "Unbelievable!" look. Oh, she was in the same scooter, I mean boat. But one thing was sure this time, they both challenged each other for life, every time they faced each other.

She claimed...."Hum apka sara nuqsaan chuka dainge"[ I will repay each penny for your entire loss]

He declared..."Dekhte hain, tum bhi yaheen ho aur main bhi" [ We'll see. You are here and I am here too]

She swore..."Jeet humari hogi, chahe haal behaal hon" [ We will win no matter what?]

He asserted..."Tum ASR nahin ban sakti" [You can't be ASR]

ImageImage

[Nuqsaan, chot, dard,dhoka aur be aitbari ]

Loss, wound, pain, betrayal, and disbelief were the main ingredients this ASR turned into a modern "Prometheus" a god of fire. His intellectual side was emphasized by his name. Deep like the ocean and a fore-thinker.A master who learned to craft destiny and creation of mortal surroundings, beholding the wretch- the miserable monster whom he had created.

But even Greek gods have Aphrodite and this man ASR got his... The Crazy woman with a big smile and her name was Khushi.

Oh, he hated those lips with a smile and daring eyes or more of dreaming eyes. Those challenging avatar of her was crumbling his self-proclaimed empire of beliefs.

Did she care about angry khadoos also known as Mr. Laad Governor?

Nah, She was a dreamer. She was the one who could only find her way by moonlight with a cup of tea. Her punishment was that she could see the dawn before the rest of the world.

Do you know why?

Because he was there in her dreams to wake her up.smiley36 but her sword was out the moment she was up.

Understood! She gave two hoots to your "Ms.Gupta" after waking up, you know? Any thug or gangster is better than you Mr.

The great man did everything he could to make Aphrodite's life one big hell but in return, he was burning himself. The very first time this "Chot" felt different was when her life felt in danger in the guesthouse. He was melting instead. She was becoming the healer of his broken and fiery soul.

But he remained in power... Power of hell for her and for himself too.

The more he gave her wounds, the more he got in return cutting through his soul until the vicious cycle broke its hell. He rose from ashes but the ego never seized. In the game of ice and fire, both realized what mattered the most.

Did she ever surrender?

She reminded him with each wound daring him more. Don't forget, real beauty is in the fragility of rose petals. A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all. She took all that he threw at her.

"Don't you dare show me your back Mr.Raizada..."

_ and he bowed down, accepted, confessed, and took an oath to make things "Right". His soul jolted when he felt her lifeless form in his arms, her silent lips without a smile, and closed eyes without throwing any deal or a dare back at him.

She became his biggest deal and he declared. What he had burnt, broke, and tore, he held the power to heal. He was the keeper of fragile things and he had kept of her that was indissoluble.

Prometheus became a true prince of his lady love.

Didn't she say she will change all the losses with the profit no matter what? She declared the winner of their love way before even realizing it.

Thumbs down Mr.Raizada!

Well, she had no idea she was the winner because he made sure of it.

Unbelievable!

Ipkknd, a winner over the globe yet the winner of our hearts. That's more like it.

Happy 10th Anniversary everyone!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

A Confession ...

By: Mysticaldivine/Old ArshiHamesha

"Fear can only grow in darkness. Once you face fear with light, you win." ~~Steve Maraboli~~

Arnav who delved in the darkness after losing the light of his life, His mother, has been shown the ray of light again by the fear of losing the only light of his life, His Khushi...Today, the moon which has the power of holding all the craters of darkness by getting light from the Sun is illuminating proudly under the visage of this Sun by marking him as hers through his confession...

The fear of losing love made him hate Love and made him hurt the only one who introduced him with this soft petal of touching feeling, murmuring his heart to see the light in the darkness, to beat in rhythm with someone whose heart only beats for him"Har bar"...[Always..]

Today again in the captivity, the fear of distance from his loved one made him leaping through this darkness to embrace the path of light full of Love and endearment. His mind is compelling to take care of the two important people in his life, Di and Khushi..."Di aur...Khushi ka khyaal rakhna" - [Take care of Di and Khushi...]

Yes, he hates her but dying thousand times saying this one sentence...Her tears which make him halt as always, the pearls which he broke but he's been tying those priceless, soft, and pure nuggets in a thread of care, affection, and in his ajeeb Love... Her heart finally recognized it with his one word...her name from his mouth,..."Khushi!!!" ..

That's all she wanted...hear her name from his mouth for which she was calling him over and over on the phone, running after on the airport but he didn't utter her name to give her solace, a healing bam on her wounds which he gave her and he knows that... "Khushi"... and she cries her heart out over his shoulder by holding the phone imaging him with both hands just like always...getting strength from him and transferring strength in him...Yes he the one who hates her, he who gives her tears, but he is the one who always hurt himself in return for giving those tears "kyuon karta hoon main aisa..har bar uss ki ankhon main ansoo..."[Why I became a reason of her tears, why do I do that???]- ...Yet he is the one who can sense her tears over his heart without her saying a word... He can sense her miles away because you can realize that when you know what you are to the other person... Khushi Rona band karo..."I am fine"...yes he hates her and wants to snatch himself away from her but his part knows that she can sense and feels his pain miles away as he is part of her too... he knows she'll be worried for him...Bas...STOP!!!

But her both hands clasped onto the phone like this was her lifeline. He could feel it desperately. His voice became soft, full of concern. Khushi, please, Mat ro! [ Please don't cry]

The pain in him...The pain in her...the pain which they both feel for each other makes them submit their souls to each other ...His breaking of words," Khushi main..." ... His stammering words, holding her tight, getting strength from her and relinquishing himself over the moment by conceding and admitting without hesitation." Khushi...I love you... "

He said it without caring of truths and lies of Shyam or anything...just taking enough strength from her and transferring enough to her to come out of this shell of fear...to come out of this mask of denial...to come out of this darkness by spreading light around her ...Today he broke the cocoon of fear by stepping out of this shell... by cocooning her in his safe harbor of Love which is always her safe heaven...

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."~~Roy Croft~~

His confession felt as his fragrance that was as soothing as his closeness and hugs. With him, she always felt as safe as a love letter in its envelope, sealed with an old-fashioned wax stamp. The kind you open and take in the aroma of your lover. This separation brought that out today. She stood frozen at that moment and then looked at the phone many times, hugged it as she always hugged him in her most vulnerable moments. Finally, she released a smile, then laughed softly.

Maybe a lover's confession felt this way...?

His dwindling hope of losing her in his fear makes him finally confess his state of mind without caring about the truth of Shyam. It is only his belief, trust and love make him say those words for which he did turn to go back to Khushi at Airport as he never needed evidence to confess the Love, he just needed to be needed by her..."Baat aapki hai...fadak padta hai..." to "Khushi, I love you..."

Barun and Sanaya you just nailed it...Both are stupendous in this scene...!!!smiley32

A journey to Confession...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Direct Link of my original Old post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101005451

Journey of Dupatta... [Edited Version]

Direct Link of my original Old post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/101005451

Journey of Dupatta... [Edited Version]

Sometimes, the most incredible journey is the distance travelled between two people.~Adam Miller~

The dupatta is a symbol of shield, protection, respect, and torch of the union.A fabric of tug which they both were holding and tilting away from each other but always remaining holding it tightly till he embraces her by accepting her, by delivering her a message she is his respect...with DeviMaiya's blessings and then he keeps it to assure her that he is her respect and she doesn't have to look or seek for it or even worry for it. He will be covering her with His and she will cover him by Hers meaning they both are going to be there for each other at every level no matter what.

The journey of Dupatta starts with the first Epi, when Dupatta falls to his feet when Arnav's men are dragging her away. Her eyes never left her, and neither did his. During this, she finds her original red dupatta and envelopes herself in it...This day she takes his protection, his passionate color around her neck ...Red dupatta with her green lehenga.

Next time, her white Dupatta, her purity touches his face...no feet, his head, Remember, both were covering their heads with white...he did accept her as his respect that day at Dargha but unintentionally

"tum se kya mangoo main tum khud hi samajh lo...Maula.."...

[What can I seek from you as you know by yourself my Lord/ Almighty]

she was walking right next to him just a distance of a piece of cloth A chaddar...a form of Dupatta that was shielding them. Chaadar had two sides; the inner side reflected red and the middle green, and the outer and top sides were white, with the midsection green. he is her HORUS, her protector from day one...and she was his peace as white was all over. Don't forget the Chadar was having golden gota all over.

She crossed his way ...by touching his visage as an assurance his dark and "bey rang" colourless life is going to be touched by the purity of LOVE which he was seeking for years, but he has to step forward to reach her by accepting the Fate, but he stayed there watching her instead. Yet the door of his heart had opened with her essence. The breeze of her visage made it possible, but silently.

He had no control here...regardless, "everything is in my control and will be. "They both tied Dhagga, the thread in red and green, and also Mannat locks in between green and red Dupattas...their union was destined that day. The key of his heart reaches to its owner...Khushi...But he made sure the owner of his heart should be at its place and for that, he took out her Dupatta, her respect by flashing the video of Sheesh mahal...In front of the whole Lukhnow, her dupatta gets filthy by EVIL hands.

This was another way to reach to the next level of purity because the evil became a source to take her where her protector was...in Delhi

Next time, Duppata becomes happy when he HEARS her calling her protector to save her, and he reaches there to hold her right next to his heart. It was the guest house where he sent her without knowing the condition of the place....remember the color of Duppatta is rainbow..mixture of all, but the majority is red, orange, & pink ...

After this, Dupatta seeks his embrace in his office, in his vicinity, longing to be near him and this time, she has no control over it. This Dupptta makes his day and night only yearning for her..."eik saye ki tarah chah gaye hai..." but DeviMaiyya's red chunari stops her too. Dupatta was all over him like missing its owner...

ImageImage

She left him for Lucknow, which made him more restless than anything before, even more than his past or past events got entangled with another loss of love. Even looking at her closed door he was surrounded by Dupattas...

His unsaid prayers or whatever she came back, and so did his peace. Dupatta had its own yearning, and it found him to kiss him again at Bairserai...like it reminded him what he wanted to forget.

Kissi larki see farq nahin padta...but he couldn't sleep or get over her after this meeting. The curtain of his windows was even reminding him of the same at night.

Image Image

She returns to his life in AR Mansion, and Dupatta springs joyfully in his arms. He insults her over a broken laptop, and later, she throws tea, thinking he might have a hold on her Dupatta...but later, Dupatta ties them together, removing all the tiffs between them.

Image Image

The Tom and Jerry fights never seized between them, but so did their level of understanding. It was always their priority to make things correct for each other and with each other. Even Janmashtami rituals brought color between them, binding them together.

He never knew about Khushi's whereabouts until the anniversary of his parents' deaths. He always had his own wounds, which were open from day one, but this was the first time he found someone who could feel the same way. Accepting their faults and apologizing was one of those habits. Even for Arnav, it was so hard. LOL. He said sorry many times.

This joy takes them on a love trip to Nanital, where he searches for her. Duppatta again brings them closer, but this time, he picks up from his feet and returns her, but he also turns around to show her respect. It was in Nainital that he grew more respect for her than before.

ImageImage

The next trip of Duppatta is on her head, and he has chosen her as his bride. That was the moment when he couldn't resist her at all.

The stars and Duppatta were keeping an eye on their feelings, I guess, surfacing the real meaning of these emotions, what they were feeling, and what their connection was. When Khushi finally found the answer of what, she was getting confused about these feelings. Her dupatta gathered her flowers and stars to show her path to his heart.

On Diwali, he unknowingly broke his ties with Khushi, unaware that the dupatta never wanted him to be free from her essence.

That sense of ownership makes him hold it tightly and mark her his way by challenging her to mark him as hers by kissing and applying Haldi during Payesh's wedding season.

ImageImage

That pull of love changes to a tug yet the knot remained in between them until he ropped her into forced marriage...The red dupatta rages like fire over his face to remind him of everything, but he holds it and refuses to feel anything.

Dupatta tried to bring them closer to remove all the haziness during Gupta's house visit. As always, his heart melted away, and unbelievable smiles spread between them, but rage and hate weren't far away either.

ImageImage

That rage seizes over telepathy, where, again, white Dupatta brings peace in his heart, removing all the specks of hate and rage against his self-created walls against love. The separation brought them closer to bridging all the differences, showing them love is above all...La's words...pyar sab se bad hota hai.

Journey of Duppatta never gets rest under these storms till he accepts this as his own and embraces her by announcing her HIS RESPECT, putting all ego aside just their love for each other by acknowledging that they can't live without each other and DM's shrunk in the BG celebrates that with them..."We are safe" indeed. The colour is blue with orange and pink stripes in it as they are accepting each other with all their flaws, Rajkumar and Shaitan ...Beauty and the Beast are one in each other's embrace.

Arnav doesn't stay there and wants Khushi to embrace their love and union. He assures her that he is her RESPECT and PROTECTOR forever, but Radha Krishan wants them to play another round with this.If Krishna can bring him downstairs to make him lighten the Diya with Khushi's nutkhat plan, he wants him to be in the Mandir for his Khushi, where he was once to free pigeons for his mother.

Their whole journey was held together by this Duppatta, so how could their wedding be without this vital guest? It was held between them as a barrier, but it was so sheer that it showed them a clear path towards each other.

He holds her dupatta and makes her stop to turn away or walk away from him at his wedding. Finally, the game is over, but that day, Khushi wears the same colour as Sheesh Mahal, with green and Golden and pinkish-red Duppatta accompanying her to her owner by marking her as HIS with an untouchable Knot to start a new journey...

Oh, later, Arnav was expert in using her dupatta many ways especially in kidnapping her by making her hush...then covering her eyes so she couldn't see where was he taking her...

It was his ULTIMATE heaven...Mother's garden

Yes, Dupatta brought them Home, in mother;s lap, teh most peaceful place ever.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Click -Faiqa's VM: Arnav's Confession

Faiqa's VM: Arnav's Confession

Faiqa's VM: Purane Moments

A decade of Love /Index

💦| INDEX |💦

ll Power Of Love Threads ll

IPKKND a phenomenon

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through the air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart, through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty that captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved forever...Like Arnav and Khushi and their unique yet beautiful love story.

Jo pehle hua naa..

Ab hone laga hai..

Dil humko jaga kar

Kyun sone laga hai..

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ye ishq hai

yaa kuch aur hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ho isko main kya kahun

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

ImageImage

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

ImageImage

Tujhko dekh kar

Aankhein muskurane lagti hain

Tujhko mill kar

Dhadkne gun-gunane lagti hain

ImageImage

ImageImage

Aisa hota hai kyun?

Mujhko khabar nahin

Pehle kabhi hua, aisa asar nahin!

ImageImage

Jo mere dil ke paas hai

Naye jaadu naye ehsaas hain

Ho aise mein kya karun, Kya karun...

Image Image

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

Image Image

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

CREDITS: The Top Banner and all the gifs are done by Mysticaldivine/ 10th Anniversary Banner is done by Sumaholikatti. The Thread has been organized by Arshisarunfan, nnks, Sumaholikatti, xZoyax, Roop_p, Nickysweet, Motif_Soul, and Goldenflowers.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

You matter to me the most!

The story of two souls who fall for each other for the very first time is mysteriously witnessed by the mysterious walls of Sheesh Mahal. The mystic love and essence of the parents swing around them in those colorful red moments as a theme was RED but Khushi stood up with her individuality as "Fadak padta hai" [It matters] as she challenged him with her own favorite color green by mingling in with his favorite red. That challenge settled with her telling Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada the real meaning of this Fadak padta hai by cornering him in the twist of his own thoughts "Agar koi aap ki JIJI keh bare mein aisa bole tou" [if anyone says something like that about your Di then] and only pearls scattered in the name of Mujhe Fadak nahin padta'.. at that moment but even those scream "humain Fadak padta hai" [it does matter to us].

The air of the Slitheran or divine fate brought this beautiful Fadak padta hai to Delhi accident where again this whole world war III of Fadak nahin padta left the dent on ASR brain. That dent got deeper with her presence in his Dungeon where she suspects as her first mehsoos about "that there is something wrong" and that something popped up under the table and not other than that but ASR who again made her realize that it doesn't matter to him by throwing her down the office but made sure to himself that she should land on boxes as it matters to him.

She matters to him in this war when she binds him in his mystical red saree and later he binds himself in her green ravishingly. This war of Heart and brain reached to the core of next destination RM where she becomes everybody's matter and upon revelation, he stands benumbed right next to Eternal Heaven as It does matter a lot to him. The Holy war of this ends up in a tragedy where the whole world falls right in ASR hands, the world that made him realize his attitude and anger does matter in people's lives. That day KKG became the biggest matter of his life.

He tries to rectify but she declares no interest in this matter by snapping him out with his own deal that it doesn't matter to her. He continuing showed her that it did matter to him what happened in the Guesthouse during Teej and he noticed her concerns too in the proximity of La but again in the office she left him for Hamesha to prove it doesn't matter to her...

Her presence in his closet mattered a lot but her consistent way of coldness didn't sit with him. She left her payal behind which matters everything to her but ends up in his palm to become his matter. He puts it back on her by showing her that in this whole wide world she is the only one who matters to him and both tranquilized in the gasping moment which matters both of them but again a flame of denial "mujhe fadak nahin padta" with burning desires comes in action and "iss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai" [it meant nothing in Diwali] turned their life on a parallel track but still connected through bandagement. Now the matter is in front of parents 'Their twinkling hearts are there all the time to bring them together as this matters to them to work with divinity and fight for their kids because it does matter to them. The twinkling hearts turn on the flame of a beautiful thought "baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin 'yaqeen ki hai" which matters all along till telepathy.

The ego of ASR dives in with Khushi's engagement but he never loses so after his cunning yet painful actions he gets the settlement and puts his guards down by Di's command,".jo man mein aye woh bol daina chahyeh"[say as it is What ever comes in your mind] and steps forward to declare his defeat '.."Khushi ko aaj bata keh rahoonga keh mujhe Fadak kyuon padta hai"[I will tell Khushi why does it matter to me?]

The air of Slithran once again creates a huge wall of Mujhe Fadak padta hai but the strength of their love crosses this wall and ends up in each other's arms after a long hate and love matters. Khushi becomes the reason for his life and regardless of their full combat keeping these Fadak padta hai guards up, their hearts beats become one. "Humari Dadhkanain ek ho jatin hain" [Our heartbeats become one]

The same heartbeats which bring his Khushi back to him and she becomes the biggest deal of his life, The way he became hers in his absence.

The air of Slitheran joins its forces to break the alliance but ASR declares to the whole world if anything matters to me it's my Khushi "Jahan meri patni nahin aa saktai ..mujhe nahin lagta waha meri koi zaroorat hai" [I don't think my presence has any meaning where my wife has any value] and that declaration turns into Fire in a desirous mode to tell the whole world "I love you Dammit" to convey the missing "mujhe kyun Fadak padta hai" [why it matters to me].

All these alliances couldn't do anything but become a forceful storm that only joined every single straw to bind these two in the strongest bond ever as it mattered to Divinity, it mattered to twinkly hearts parents,

it mattered to air, water, dust, fire ..all four elements of this world to Keep Arnav and Khushi together as "Arnav aur Khushi kabhi alag nahin ho sakte"[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated] as This " doesn't matter" did matter all along...after all.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dupatta Post is a treat to read and you have added more scenes to it.👏 The elemental side of ipk is irresistible. Her Dupatta was like Air wanted to rise the anticipation of hearts, water wanted to flow like a rhythm, Earth wanted to bind them together and fire wanted to burn within desires.

We can't dismiss these elements. Water also soothes and heals. Air revives. Earth holds and tests. Fire is a burning reminder all the time of our own will and power to reach and strive for your love. Swallowing your pride, there’s a certain sweet comfort in knowing that you belong to someone.

Dupatta always played that role in between them. Arnav is a Sun's journey that was not a reflection of the moon. It was the moon itself. He was not separate from this quest at any second the moment he met her. It was his dharma, his path, his destiny. It was not those beads on a dori he threw out of his life, not a veil to remove. It was the anticipation of elements, the marriage of spirit and flesh. It was the shadow of faith, the reflection of being that Khushi as a moon showed her and that became his true belief system. It was the full metaphor. It was all there all along.

Wow, I simply enjoyed this post of yours.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Stargazing...He was dying to talk to her by all means forgetting the rules he set for her and him.

"Aaj se main na tum see baat karoonga aur an tum mujh see".

"From today, neither I nor you will come in front of each other"

He was the one who made this pact and with every angle and by doing all she proved to him that she will abide by his deal.

But...His tears broke all the barriers.

His pain is what she couldn't bear and the same was with him and he broke his deal by asking her an innocent question.

"Kya wo sach main tare ban jate hain?..."

"Is it true that deceased parents become stars?"

Her beautiful answer was what made him believe in things that he has never done before...

Baat sach ya jhoot ki nain Yakeen ki hai...

"It is not a matter of truth or a lie...it is all about believing in it.