Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Wounded Souls...
"I am hurt because of you..." Why he can't say it openly...???
A fear of losing loved ones...a freight of seeing her going away from him...is what making him say or do stuff which makes her bewildered..."What wound? I gave him..." A complicated MU...which was knitting their hearts so smoothly even these two couldn't see it or feel it ...

*************************************************************************************************

Nainital...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 7 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

An urge...By ArshiHamesha

He saw her after her resignation, she was not around him, he couldn't be able to see her or hear her or touch her rather it was all in anger yet, her voice was all had a soothing effect on him.He wanted to soothe her from the irritations of this sindoor which dropped in her eyes but she stepped back abruptly, making him mad for not letting him do that.He wanted to talk, he wanted to explain that he had no idea of the condition of that building but she wasn't in a mood to talk or hear any word of him...
'I don't want to see him or hear him...but why still I feel something empty...She confessed after resignation

He confessed today,"I was tired of her blabbering and today why her silence is bothering me?...

An Urge in both hearts, yes! They hate each other madly...silly people

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

His neck was stiff, she turned off the water, he is beseeching in anger but totally confused what the hell is she doing and why?without pondering that you didn't tell her why did you marry like that?She is trying her best in a nice way,she wanted to go away, you brought her back with threats and then tell her that what you feel I feel.Did you ever think what the hell are you doing to her? She is hurt beyond the very same way you are.Have you ever think about it.Nah! so this is your punishment Mr.Alligator...Laad Governor...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Moments of Holi...

The moments where hooded faces let the guards down to see through souls and let the other to hear what underlying desires were whispering for a long time...Now after this confession, a battle of pressing rights will start...yes after all you married me if you have right on me I do the same...uhh...what a love?

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

BY: ArshiHamesha

A name of a beautiful feeling which runs through you to elate you through air ...A name of longing which makes you love the feeling of LOVE through your heart , through each drop of rain which creates rhythm within you...A name of beauty which captivates you by running through lines of your palm like Hena with its soothing essence...A name of LOVE which completes you, envelops you with the thought to love and to be loved for ever...Like Arnav and Khushi...

Their marriage was just like their life , encountering with different challenges which showed the way to their heart which always beats with the same rhythm and that heart shows Arnav the way to Khushi Always .These challenges were beaten badly and if you ask me became the reason showing them the path of eternal love within their hearts...

Their wild confession Dammit!!! ...

Acceptance of Hearts with pride...Where there is no room for remorse or sorry.

A promise to make you mine...but ask your heart that you are mine or not

Roca...This world around me has been stopped since you have become my world.

Mehndi Mubarak...Our hearts and souls are in this together, Our faith and trust in each other have defeated all the evil..

You are the color of my life. I can't live without you and so can you.

Sangeet: You are my pride and I want you to be my Bride. Will you?...

Yes, I will...

An acceptance in front of the world...

Intertwined Souls: All these Rituals and customs have no meaning.Khushi finally understands the meaning of Krishna and Radha's relationship deeply and submits completely her faith in her Arnavji...Two souls join together under stars.

Wedding: Arnav makes a late entry but fulfills all the rituals and customs and crosses every hurdle to make his Khushi ..his...

After wedding Khushi wants to say i love u to arnav but arnav completes it and kisses her on forehead and hugs her..Embarrassed..and they take blessing ...everyone bless them and he takes khushi's hand and finally takes her , their home...Smile takes her their room...their poolside...their eternal heaven...

"itni bhi chot nahi lagi hai ki apni biwi ko na utha sakoon..."..Embarrassed

[I am not that injured that I couldn't pick up my wife ]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 3 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

What if I've lost you...

By ArshiHamesha

He said that to her one night with a fear of her getting injured in an accident.He was running after the ambulance, and then after punishing himself for hurting her unknowingly, and he found her relishing channas.Awe, he became mad again and blurt out the truth of his heart, What If I've lost you?..." The fear of losing her, losing his loved one is so embedded here, he can't live without her, he loves her immensely."Whenever you come close to me, my heartbeat increases the very same way as yours..." He couldn't complete yes it matters because...Because I love you...he will do it later with the fear not being able to see her again...being kidnapped.

But today, having those stars in his hand and a note, he didn't take a second to realize what was she saying a minute ago.He runs like there is no tomorrow and seeing her at the edge of the terrace, he runs for his life... Khushi, wait! I'm coming...

Yes, he is angry over being betrayed, doesn't know what to do? How hard it is to love someone who you think and misunderstands that she loves someone else.That love is beyond your control.But this feeling he can't deny.He will say later " I tried to hate you but I n't, all I want just you because you matter to me the most..."

Yes she matters all along,

this love matters all along

and he saves her, has her in his arms, doesn't's want to let her go...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hot tea and Arnav's smile

EPISODE 75
Broken Laptop fight
EPISODE 74
Khushi's drunk act and Jalaibi bai

EPISODE 72-73
Arshi's real fight

EPISODE 71

Janmashtami Part 3