Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
.ArshiHamesha.

DL: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4199102

"Purane moments..."[Old Moments]...That's it ...madness will be there where Khushi is ...This is Arnav's claim...Ironically Khushi claims once that her Laad Governor can't do anything right [Arnav ..naam keh log koi kaam bhi theek nahin kar sakte...]..and even NK declared ..."Larkiyon keh mamle main tum anda ho anda..."...[ you are zero in the girls matter]..let's explore their claims...Shall we???

First meeting he saved her from falling yet showed her his mad side by scattering the pearls of her dori'... A DORI OF TRUST '... yet didn't forget to flare a madness in her... to fight back ... through A DEAL...A deal of Trusting DeviMaiya...which she challenged him in Dargha "DeviMaiya ki marzi keh beghair kuch bhi nahin ho sakta"...[No one can do anything without DeviMaiya's permission ]...but he broke her hope and trust flashing her innocence over media yet he didn't forget giving her the KEY of his heart .. Accidently her madness knocked her down by his SUV and he got the DENT in his brain...a dent of her thoughts...'ek saye ki tarah cha gaye hai..." [She has surrounded me as a shadow]...His astonishment seeing her in his den, in his office was overwhelming and her mad accusations made him lose the balance of his brain. He didn't hesitate making her fall from his office yet didn't forget making sure she must land safely. ...Her madness and Pagalpan brought his craziness more and more at the surface everyday and made him feeling like a child again who can play these mad games over and over as challenges...but she was the winner here...2:0... Since then he tried making her life miserable and all but each time couldn't stop indulging more and more into her magical pull of madness which he hated yet couldn't resist protecting all along.

Red beauty tamed the beast falling in this vortex of fatal attraction yet She became a victim of his severe acrimony ...He sentenced her in the collapsing building which resulted in building stronger ties in between two hearts yet he didn't forget giving and taking marks as a symbol of Union as well. In return the beauty showed the beast her beasty side by resigning him 'aapko jo karna hai kar lijye"[ do whatever you want to do...]... and first time he saw his avatar in her yet he didn't forget to break her fast as a written challenge divinely during Teej to redeem himself... But the madness in her slammed his awakening feelings, his mehsoos over her presence by leaving him for Hamesha...'yet he didn't forget a single moment of her presence around him. "Kyuon usi ka khiyal bar bar"... [All the time her thoughts...]

She popped up in his closet to show the madness of breathable life in him this time as he learned forgetting his surroundings around her presence. Both fought back with madness yet he didn't forget picking up her payal ...her presence in his life. He barged into her house by insulting and degrading her by throwing money at her yet didn't forget relieving her and her family pains as a Horus, an Ultimate protector.

Their proximity became a vortex in which an inseparable magnetized pull was attracting them each time to be in each other's arms... The fear of losing his control over a girl made him ruthless by shoving her aside and breaking her heart yet ended up shattering himself in pieces as well knowing that she is an orphan just like him. Her distress made him restless and antsy but not only he awoke her feelings and apologized to her but also couldn't resist to share his innermost secretive emotions with her talking about love of mothers...Stars of their life."Kya meri maa kush hai"...[Is my mother happy ?]... Her engagement awoke a mad and jealous side of him and he showed her his ferocious and inexorable side yet ended up apologizing and giving up his fierce grim for her. "har bar us ki ankhon main ansoo"...[Why do I give her tears always...]

This push and pull of madness brought em together and both took off their cloaks of ego and stubbornness yet Evil prevailed and brought the darkness within but Devi Maiya had some other plans.He dragged her to the temple where his heart and mind didn't forget to tie the knot with her for not allowing himself to let go of her while protecting her form a sinister .The love continued blossoming in the soil of hate and rage yet his heart and mind got surrendered under her innocence and love and he declared their heartbeats as one.

Evil tried to mingle with the essence of this blossoming flower of divine love yet two hearts found each other's proximity with unbreakable TRUST and he ended up declaring his LOVE for her. "Khushi ! I love you "...Both crossed the limits of craziness and their heartbeats found each other through miles and he conveyed his true confession. "I don't need anything else...Khushi!""...They both ended up in each other's arms to solemnize their souls yet fate brought another distance in between them to reveal the Evil but he ended up shaking her trust again" Contract tod keh kaise ja sakti ho"... The realization seeps in to stand for himself...and his deep love being declared for her..."aur main"...And this madness and Pagalpan of their love prevails because...not only Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't resist loving her madness and pagalpan from the bottom of his heart...but also wants to relive these [old ] purane moments of craziness for themselves forever...Khushi and NK both couldn't resist accepting his madness and craziness either...as NK claimed later..."Pyar andha hone ke saath saath behra bhi hota hai..."[Love is blind and deaf as well] and Khushi embraced him with all of her craziness...as always..."Hum jantne hai..."[ I always knew]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Y59ooa23c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
DailyMotion Link : https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x295qk2_arshi-vm-arshi-s-old-moments-through-arnav-s_shortfilms

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 259-260-261

credit to creditor

Pearls Which always have bounded Arnav and Khsuhi like "Hamesha".These pearls are their past, present , and future which are holding together their pains, tears, wishes, dreams, hopes, desires, egos and the eyes of their hearts which don't know any other language other than the rhythm of their unisom heart beat ...a symbol of their Life and Love.These are the eyes of purity which were scattered on the floor under Khushi's feet in her dream as she was misunderstanding the purity of his Heart and Love just like he did by breaking it and then by throwing em away once.Khushi was collecting all of his pains and soothing em unintentionally removing all the impure pearls till she reached the depth of his heart , a "PURE PEARL" just like he was removing all the impurity and debris from their ways till he found a "PURE INNOCENCE" in her smile which was the reason of his survival and speaks volume of her purity in all sense .If the purity of his love guided her to realize the depth of his love ...Her innocence gave him an access to her pure soulful dreams where she always wanted to see his care and concern along with his pure love for her ...

The pearls of pains, which garlanded him since his early age made him who he is today , had kept his PURE heart in the shell in such a way that no one could even dare to harm it any more. Khushi is the one who not only dared to open it but also made her way in it to hold that "Charming Pure Pearl" in her delicate heart to save it from all storms within by facing and bearing all the pains by herself .The pains , he was the witness of em..."Sapno ki duniya main rehna hi acha hai kyuonke asli Duniya main sirf dil toote hain " [it is good to be in dreamland as real life , Hearts meant to be broken.."]...He is the one who was always the cause of her hurt and tears ...he is the one who made promise that he won't let those precious pearls fall again from her eyes ...and couldn't keep his words and became a cause of her hurt ...every single time... Today is binding her in a simple "Promise"...that today their love will be way above from all the egos...

The pains which spill in the form of tears "Har Bar" from her eyes not only made The great ASR shedding all the debris aside by himself , clearing all the way for her by spreading roses but also stringing the "Dori" with pure pearls of love & concerns just for her...HIS Khushi...who was true worthy of his pure heart. When Arnav confesses "I love u Khushi"... she plunged into thoughts of his care and concerns for her all along "Fadak padta hai.." [It matters ]...and realized that she had his heart and pure love with her Always...She finds him lightening her vision to acknowledge the depth of his love "iss pyar main sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin..matlab hai tou bas keh main tum se hamesha hamesha .." [ there is no meaning of wrong and right but this that I had always ...loved you ...]...Yes he always had loved her...then she had a dream of Arnav who gifts her what she was longing for so long... his Pure Heart"...the only gift she desired of him ...along but he disappeared giving her a hint to reach it...unlike the past when he went in the depth of ocean ...never wanted to be found again ...after the terrace incident...This time he wanted her to find him...a message in the bottle..."I love You Khushi!!!"...She went on the path to find it which was insecure and but the glow of this Pure Pearl always made her dark ways bright to mesmerize her with happiness and success..."hum ne aapko dhoond liya " [ I found you finally ]...but the surrounding debris deluded her path with delusion and she thought it was lost to her again ..."Arnav Singh Raizada kabhi nahin badal sakta "..[ASR can't be changed ] without differentiating the purity of his love from the harshness of his words...which always have hurt her.

She started her walk back home dejecting herself ... But "The ocean" would not let her go out of his territory and changes the coarse of it's waves , changes the direction of it's winds to bring her back to it's shore... the more she tried to leave... the more he coerced her in the vortex of his affection... She fought back against each and every move of his courageously "hum ne aapko jeetne nahin diya...or hum bhi aapke buldozar ka intezar karaingey'..."Jab tak yeh contract khatam nahin ho jata ..hum nahin ayengey"[ I didn't let you win...and made my own money for rent...I will wait for your bulldozer to demolish Buaji's house...I won't come till this contract is over ] "ab inn sab se koi matlab nahin hai..." [now it doesn't matter as this contract is going to be over within six months and everything will be over ]...but he won't let that happen...He tries helping her embracing her true feelings which they both feel for each other..."you know what I want ...as ASR is always right..." and unwilling she again lets his vortex to take over her and she swims with him down within it's depth... yet to be amazed seeing the gift of a rare pearl...the deep and selfless love of her Arnavji that would do anything for her true happiness... for her Smile which is a smile of his Pure Heart...Her long dream of her Rajkumar aasman se tare barsne lagaingey... phool hi phool hongey...har taraf khushi bhara mahol hoga..." [ I thought , there will be happiness every where and stars will fall from the sky when I will fall in Love]...was fulfilled today...as Arnav was doing all to get a glimpse of her "Smile " and today she breaks in her tears just to realize that she had held the precious pearl of Arnav's love all along in her heart but never understood it...

Arnav not only put em in one Dori...one chain...one thread but also assured her by removing those tears of egos that he will be fulfilling her dreams ...their dreams ...forever .The beauty is Khushi never knew these pearls were in his possession as always "Hamesha" but he showed her ways to find em ...right in his heart...where no one else could even reach but Her... A beautiful pearl...Arnav's heart filled with love stayed that way forever... it was today given to the person who meant the world to him...his life...His Khushi...A moment when he made her realize that he might hurt her with words and it can be painful but his selfless love could go any length for her "Smile " ..."humain sacha pyar mila ...kyuonke Hum jante hain ..humara ek ek aansoo apke dil ko hazar bar chot pohchate hai" [ We found true love because I know my tears make your heart ach ever time ...] Har Bar... Every time...always!!!

credit to uploader

The man who always weighted wealth over happiness , today was smiling seeing his Khushi...his life smiling with joy over the least expensive things ...which in return was glowing his Pure heart...the very same way when he was at content seeing her smiling with joy over two silver coins in a detergent bag.

Now the pearl necklace which defines them.This is completing her today...making her meet with dignity which she lost on that fateful night in Lukhnow...when he undone these pearls to make her meet with sorrows and pains of tears ...She is the one who opened it and felt the essence of it by recognizing its significance .Her teary eyes conveys yearning for him ...as she had dreamt of this always...Khushi who rejected him one day before... looked at him with tears of happiness ...layered with longing..."yes ...the matlab has a definitrion now..." [ koi matlab nahin hai..] ..he provided her that "Matlab' ...and he embraced her with this by his assurance...by diminishing all the distance within.. a tight embrace ...a circle of eternity...a promise of togetherness for forever..."Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte"...[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated]

This is the day when their marriage is no longer a contract...it is a reality for her with his assurance...a new beginning towards eternity.

A/N This is a closure of Pearls...Eternity ...and It really made me touched deeply after I finished this with heavy heart.This is the Last post about Pearls and the Last 100th and the journey of BFTP will be ended which we had started two years ago.

All edits and gifs are by ArshiHamesha except the TOP one [credit to the uploader]

_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing index di...

😉
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 8 years ago
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today , I am missing my show more than ever.I can't see hot star in Qatar and I don't have any episode in my possession.YT or daily motion was my source and now the people in power took one right of a fan and that is "Entertainment" .
Apu , Please start writing your analysis, because I miss it so so badly.Please!

Sorry for putting my comment on a wrong thread.
Edited by MehreenB - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
DIRECT LINK

By: ArshiHamesha

An Echo of a pure Heart which became alive after the touch of another Pure soul whose heartbeat became an echo which reverberates right next to him as always since the moment she fell in his arms. Arnav ,who used to call Khushi's name every night with a fear of losing her, but she never answered him back...and that anticipation has now reached to the point where he brings her lifeless form by the same echo and this time she responds him back with the same intensity...Since then he wants her to move forward with each and every step of his life ,but his echoing harsh words again become the reason of her hurt and distrust...again making her stumbled in this relationship "aap ab bhi issko ek contract samjhte hain"...[Do u still think it as a contract?] ...Being totally unaware that this is his fear of losing her which is hurting him more than her.

[FYI: The box which Khushi dragged in the RM during Sangeet, is again being dragged by her ...as indicates her difficulties to carry this weight by herself...[ tum har kaam khud nahin kar saktin...[ u can't do all by yourself]...the hurdle, a scoop which is used to weed out the weeds and to nourish the plants to grow by mixing fresh air is removed by Arnav and the moment he removes it...box hits the table with smooth movement to break a glass of water by spilling it ...a symbol of purifying and beginning of new life...Arnav will the one who will remove ALL weeds from RM and from his and khushi's life]

After echoing those painful words, Arnav's remorse makes him woo her by love and force and by any means to make her his within 12 days... and indeed he crowns his Queen with every right by echoing it clear for everyone that ..."Khushi , meri patni hai ...wo jo chahe kar sakti hai..."...[ Khushi is my wife and she has every right to do whatever she wants]...Which starts again the echo of his heartbeat in hers...she acknowledges her deep feeling for him and shows him by fulfilling his dream by hugging him from the back.

Janmashtami , when she brought her down by her naughty games to make him lit the Diya of Krishna to lighten his life playfully...this time he plays all kinds of naughty games to light the fire of desire in her...just for him because he knows Khushi without fear is the most sensuous , delicate , and playful as ever... His challenging ways "Khushi ..main tumhain kha to nahi jaoonga...OR...khushi tumhain dar to nahin lag raha...aaj hamari suhaag raat hai"...[ Khushi...I won't eat u, ...I hope you are not afraid...Today is our wedding night..] were caressing her visage with every echo which was not only arousing the heat in him, but also in her because she never says no or pulls back from him at any step...He, as a true businessman avails every single opportunity in the pursuit of making his biggest deal with his partner at equal level but playfully .His way of building up anticipation by shedding all fears in her is what arouses him the most ...as always.

An impatient King...uses his authority and summons his Queen, who didn't anticipate with her single minded hubby...whose entire focus is only HER.She follows the orders to give him her piece of mind,but his commanded King hushes her with his gallant moves which she follows in her fuming yet out of fear avatar ...yes the one which he adores and the one which melts him as always...a feisty Khushi who is always ready to shake hands with this master planner "Hum wohi karaingey jo aap kahainge..." [I'll do whatever you say...]...Love the intact character of ASR..who is a man of golden heart without golden words...but whose touch makes her burn, makes her melt and that touch,she always aspires for even in her sleep...by putting her warm cheek in his palm...Yes her aadat [Habit]...which makes him melt in return..."...

Arnav, a loving heart whose love has no boundaries ... but can express only in the form of deals and commands ...a man who loves his wife immensely and wants her in front of his eyes smiling as always by fulfilling her every wish. Yes !!! his Pure Heart has found an echo of another Pure soothing soul...Who is not only a pure bandage of every wound of his life but also is a sound of life within him by her warm hearted , playful and chirpy nature...Yes His Khushi!!!

If one was narrowing his tension and nervousness by commanding ways then other one by huffing and puffing with glares...yes a furious glare of desire to be one soul has been ignited in both.A Self conscious Khushi...a traditional girl who would never come out of for anyone in those revealing clothes but her unspoken acceptance of the RIGHT of this man over her has been acknowledged by her ...while Arnav who would never care for dress or decorations has no fear to show his inner desires and vulnerability ...his need for her LOVE ...his emotions for her knowing that she won't betray her at any step shows that how this anticipation has taken shape in both...Faith and Trust has become an unperceived notion among them.Their hearts are familiar with this echo which has a vital resonance among them as a strong relationship since forever.

Arnav looks at the most mesmerized vision by hearing her presence behind closet...where his eyes pour all the heated passion, but he still wants her to step forward, shedding all fears by joining him in these steps without feeling any shyness in front of him ... but being self conscious ... .She demands for her Dupatta and he pulls it out with a smile ...and by sensing her hesitancy ...moves towards her...alluring her beauty with his heated orbs...burning her in this process...the very same way along with him.

My most favorite scene ever [ as I mentioned in my Duppatta post]...He holds her hand and brings her out with him by refusing to drape her, covering her , but assures her that she is HIS and he is HERS and He has every RIGHT on her as a soulmate.There is no room of shyness between them as they belong to each other as a heart & soul , as one echo...as one heartbeat and that binds them as one couple by any means by mingling body and soul together...and he drapes his bride by himself..by telling her with his actions...that I am draping you with your honor and respect as I am your protector as always.Love the way he drapes her , caresses her , hugs her by taking her in his safe cocoon by assuring HIS promises and by removing her fears ...must say Barun and Sanya's expressions are bang on!!!👏

An impassioned and amorous King holds his biggest deal in his possession and brings her to the bed where his fiery passion is ready to show his Lady his unimaginable love for her.Khushi who was playing with the Fire and untamed emotive emotions, but was very much of unaware of the intensity and enveloped fire within em in which she was burning now , quickly stops him because of her upholding values ...in her eyes, she is his but she wants it with all rituals ...yes "Tumhain chahiye na..."[ lets do it as you want it]...by her values they are still having an incomplete relationship as a couple because she want it complete in every eyes...Where Arnav who abhors rituals and seven pheras...is willing to do whatever just because it makes his Khushi , happy.He takes her the most auspicious place ever, under the sky...where their parents always shower blessings on them.Love his furious look and the exchanging message ... where Daadi delivers the accusation that you are just like your father and he delivers by holding his Khushi tighter in his arms echoing louder than ever through his daggers..."I'm not like my father because I won't let my love go ever or get disrespected by anyone ...The battle gets seized by the victory of LOVE and now Rituals have to be seized.

Love this "saat ya aath...[seven or eight ] yes ,these man made norms have no meaning and today he gave her which was # 8..."Feelings and acceptance by heart"...I LOVE U DAMMIT...An Echo loud enough to reach the seventh sky to show the mere power of Love...His gut wrenching resonance...filled with pain but in his Pure exasperation ...Yes! The terrace loop has been closed along with I hate you...

Her visage springs joy as she is home today by holding soft petals of his touch...yes her heart has understood the name of these feelings which she asked once "Aisa kyon hot hai" [Why it happens and she understands the meaning of his feelings as there is nothing else to say after this...a chain of "Mujhe farak padta hai" has been clasped.. loop closed...while he remorses his actions while driving [the very same way after terrace scene]...which again made her sad without knowing that his echo has indeed reached to his home...HER LOVING HEART...because she is waiting for him...and finally when he needed it the most ...knowingly she delivers it "Hum bhi aapse I love you Dammit!!!" but her acceptance which she delivers with whole heartedly "Hum apke aneka intizar karainge..."[ I"ll wait for you]...springs the real Joy in him...Finally he is home ...Yes an Echo of a pure heart is reverberating and mingling with other pure soul who is his life...His khushi."

Khushi never hesitates showing him her Haq after his assurance and both become one before meeting these norms of this society...Yet Norms and Rituals were met according to ASR's way 😊and finally they become one...as "Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte"...[Arnav and Khushi can't be separated]...and An Echo Of Love "Dhak Dhak" resonates among them as always...in their Choti si Duniya..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

*My Journey with BFTP and IPK*

IPK and my journey started late but the way it became the biggest part of my life.I started watching this show to get the answer of my Question "Why the heck he didn't hug her back?" just by watching Love scene from Episode 99 where I had no idea about their names or anything. Since then I am walking in the park of IPK ,the essence of which is always a treasure to cherish and embrace in all weathers...

My growth over this thread either from a writer to an editor, from gif maker to a VM maker or from a poet to a Story writer ...is just itself an achievement.I just jump on things to learn without thinking of anything .Idk about PhD of IPK but it would be cool if there is one.There are still many sides of many fields I have to accomplish...

I am the person who always read others but never tried to pen down anything in words...now pen never stopped achieving many goals.Writing gave me an escape route from my AD keeping me occupied in the constant process of thinking and creating new avenues.Good or bad , it doesn't matter now as it is fun and challenge which I like the most.

From snap shots till collages...My love for these two reflects from all sides in all shapes and angels.gifs or VMs , each shows my perception towards them and this show.I have a total different perspective watching this show as many don't understand or get agree to certain points here but I found many out there crazy like me who not only think but also share same thoughts and some really beat me in this process too and amaze me showing a new reflection over this picture.

A perfect rabba vey , IPK...and Life... The entire journey builds to this one point. No matter what the day may hold, no matter how many arguments and challenges we all have throughout the day. At the end of the day, it is this being together that defines us. This knowing that each one of us is there for the other. IPK will shield and guard and protect us, without casting a shadow on our growth. Just like Khushi who wants to grow at the end. She wants to be more than just his wife. She wants to be a person in her own right. He showed her that he will not only hold her back but also be there at each dark corner to enlighten her ways "Khushi main hoon yahan pe..."[ Khushi ...I am here...]. Because at the end of the day, this is where she will always end up, in his arms, enfolded in his love.Just like us ...BFTP...is the place where we all end up enfolded Love and care and above all kissing Fun and masti...engrossing in this love of IPK ... asa always.

We have seen the growth of our beloved actors in many many ways by supporting all shades which are truly showing the depth of their love for their work...The presence of one glimpse spreads joy among us and during their absence we just keep the supporting wall among us.

And In our Virtual , Imagination Arnav and Khushi have been molded in each other's colors ...She is ALL red for him and He is ALL green for her...for Hamesha ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
DIRECT LINK

By: ArshiHamesha

Often times, the love isn't loud yet bold enough to knock your heart's door by whispering your names through a simple "Touch"... , but it does more while caressing your soul with happiness and contentment.It is a sensational echo which tingles you with the intensity by lowering it's volume by each beat...but at the same time it increases the heat of the blood through your veins by each move of your heart beat which beats only one thing over and over...I am yours and you are mine...

A game of Sangeet , MUSIC...which is playing in their lives since the day she fell in his arms and made their hearts to set thier tunes with each other.But instead of accepting the consent of their hearts , their minds started these tunes at a different level.They start hurting each other but during each hurt , they always found solace within each others' embrace.They simply can't see each other defeated by any means yet leave no stone or chance to beat each other in every challenge , either by heart or by mind.

Today she is standing there defeated ,hiding her tears behind closed eyes...but can he let that happen ?.She already has won his smile and he wants the same ...A Smile , just only for him ...this is the only wish he has ...to win her for her smile and he will do it at any cost.

He comes forward and and holds her hand in his...and guides her to follow and she does,His tender touch is removing all the hurt he ever gave her by caressing and kissing with his soft gliding moves of desires . He seductively claims her as his by caressing her stomach and leads her to touch him.Her touch is what he is aspiring for since the day his eyes fell on her.

The deep desires and the need for each other was expressed at each level of these moves and with boldness,... with courage ...in front of this whole world.Both claim each other intimately by using Touch and Heat of their mingling bodies.Their eyes delivered each emotion which their words were doing through the song...

"Teri Meri Prem Kahani...Do Lafzon main bayan na ho paye..."

He did once made her fall from his office but after that one fall , he's been holding her in his safe cocoon for forever. Destiny has chosen him , her savior , her protector...Her Horus...

Even when they were apart , the strong knot of their thoughts kept them together...

" Bas khiyal tumhara...lamha lmha tadpaye"

Their bodies were moving in a sync and their hearts were speaking in a rhythm of their passion, desires, longing, yearnings and with all the suspended emotions which they were denying all along...tonight were pouring from their each move and each expression.She can lean on him again after the pause of Diwali which snatched away her inner smile and even her heartbeat.Today, Buaji's Titiliya is spreading colors in him by swinging with joy in the pool of his desirous eyes.

He is awakening her heartbeats without losing her from his gazes...she goes away from him only for a pause but his heart tugs her back in his arms and he swings with this joy and let her have a peak of him willingly and so does she.

He holds her in the suspension along with him...away from this world..."in one small world of their own"...where only Arnav and only Khushi exists and no one else...where No evil eye can see or ever prey on them.

He knows he has won her, as She trusted him tonight once again through every move by holding his hands at every angle...and he delivered that by holding her securely and not letting her fall ever again.Their past sheds off the pain and she sees his Rajkumar in front of her...who she's been dreaming about since she has met him...who's been caressing her hair every night in her dreams...

Two souls were united tonight ...under this spell of passion and Desire...

Her erratic heartbeats after mating with his mate couldn't get away by hiding in a room...as her mate was in no mood to leave his love alone in peace because he is in the same state as hers.Tonight, he wanted to savor each moment bit by bit , elongating his grip over these joyous feelings which were emerging in him with blooming desires and passion after a long time...He wanted to play these seductive games skillfully while claiming her each second under these arousing whispers which were tingling him and he knows her mate is feeling the very same.

Khushi!...Thnx Nahin Bologi...

"Tumhare isharon peh na sahi...par tumhare saath to nacha..."
[you will not say thnx to me...I didn't dance at your tunes but because I dance with you.]

Arnav's twisted words which always give her a new meaning , a hope, a sense of belonging towards this man .The man who is claiming his woman seductively yet decisively tonight and expects the same in return.He wants her to claim him, show right on him .She will do it later...when she will be ready to pull hair of any Chudail..[other woman] but today she is taking the right to start feeling the very same which she was on Diwali night.She indeed has won "Natraj Murti" her Arnavji's heart and taking the right to receive that in front of everyone...

He claims her as his "You are mine" and she does the same .His own changing norms and rules baffled everyone around him as "Har cheese har jeet keh liye nahin hoti" but he loses himself completely in his love by holding and caressing her earrings...her one nishani as always...just like Pearls...just like Payal...and tonight Hoop...A CIRCLE OF ETERNITY...of their love ...for Hamesha.

indeed Teri meri Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil

Lets celebrate it together.Share your experience one more time...by celebrating this hallmark event...😊

⭐️A Standing ovation to the entire Team and to Barun and Sanaya⭐️...for giving us such a magical moment to cherish...👏

SCROLL DOWN

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

By ArshiHamesha

Swans mate for life unless one of the two dies or gets separated forcefully my any means.But they always struggle to get back together... Their spectacular courtship rituals are a sight to see, with the birds locking talons, then flipping, spinning, and twirling through the air in a maneuver called a Cartwheel Display. They break apart seemingly at the lastmoment, just before hitting the ground.

Like Swans, Arnav and Khushi and their courtship dance was a spectacular vision for every eye.

~Their hearts locking talons through hands ,
~His possessive ownership through flipping her over his shoulders,
~Their deliverance of consents through every sensuous touch,
~Awakening each others desires through spinning, twirling sending shivers through air
~Their arousing heartbeats were beating the drums of every ritual of being one soul in front of this whole world...
~ They break apart after observing all the norms in this love so seemingly at the last moment and hit the ground claiming each others territory...Their Hearts and minds for forever...
Indeed...Teri Meri Prem Kahani ...Hai Mushkil

Made for fb event...sharing with you all.