Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mouramen

Yeh lo...bas iss ki kami thi...πŸ˜†
Aap aise baat karenge toh meri saansein rukh jayegi...

mei ne tujhe hai bola last page pe...i am toh use to it being ignored...i guess G is not...πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sejket2

lol G...never seen u all...😑...sorry cannot picture u that way...πŸ˜‰

Sej ,,😳😳😳...oh I get upset ...just dont show it,,,my nose flare up like ASRπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...just wanted some attention...atleast you noticed...πŸ€—...am just tired and worried after hearing about the TRP...it's like waiting for my board exam results
sejket2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Sej ,,😳😳😳...oh I get upset ...just dont show it,,,my nose flare up like ASRπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...just wanted some attention...atleast you noticed...πŸ€—...am just tired and worried after hearing about the TRP...it's like waiting for my board exam results

sweetz tera nose ASR jaisa, mera laal hota usski khushi ki taerah...πŸ˜‰...the trp's am tellin u very stressful...imagine lot of paychecks depend on a few #'s...that is just sad...
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sejket2

sweetz tera nose ASR jaisa, mera laal hota usski khushi ki taerah...πŸ˜‰...the trp's am tellin u very stressful...imagine lot of paychecks depend on a few #'s...that is just sad...

Heylo Ladies... kyuin kya hua? Number aa gaya kya?
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Yeh lo...bas iss ki kami thi...πŸ˜†
Aap aise baat karenge toh meri saansein rukh jayegi...

"hey"πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

Word Count: 1

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hi Priya, Farah, InDi, Rashmi, Sejal, G, Divi, and all.

Priya. For now, we have reached home indeed. What matters is we are together and we can now face the googlies that the world throws at us hand in hand. For now, let us enjoy the warmth of the home stead.

So the crooner wants to hibernate? I say hibernate and not strike because strike is more of a protest and I am sure you are not protesting 😊. We all do need these sanity checks.

So enjoy the break, feel the wind. Do rope us in when you start off a new crooner.

I surely will join the discussions whenever I can.

Good day guys.

Hi NV!
Finally caught you! I dont know though why Priya decided to put Crooner on strike .. but strike is a part & parcel of life for the Bongs (even non-Indian bongs!). πŸ˜†
Please enlighten me if you know why we are on strike 😳 .. till then I am on with my "What the .." banner .. and as Sej suggested, a secondary one with .. "Hey .."
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

KhushiπŸ€— nah re...not yet..Priya bollo make or break week...shune ghabre giyechi 😲
sejket2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hola khushi jaaan...nahi # nahi aaye aab tak...
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning/evening ladiesπŸ€—

I dont think I was this tensed even when I waited for my own report card
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Hi NV!
Finally caught you! I dont know though why Priya decided to put Crooner on strike .. but strike is a part & parcel of life for the Bongs (even non-Indian bongs!). πŸ˜†
Please enlighten me if you know why we are on strike 😳 .. till then I am on with my "What the .." banner .. and as Sej suggested, a secondary one with .. "Hey .."

πŸ˜ƒ Yes, finally get to chat up with you.
Beats me why Priya put Crooner on strike. Shayad demands jo rakhe hain wo abhi poori hui na ho? Ya... with the Holmes and the Watson on a roll, Crooner does not have to do much decoding, because they are doing it all?

Yes, yes, keep the two banners. One for us to wonder about the crooner, and one to drool over the source of the crooner!!πŸ˜‰