Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
for anybody who wants to get away from all this the taekwondo pose episode is on repeat in Star Utsav😳
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mei iss forum walo se thak gaya hu why don't they leave me alone my career my decision . I need to take a nap😉 Girls just sit back and enjoy the show...stay in our safe place CROONER thxs Priya

Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Monkey Produtions presents:

(Just for fun 😆, no offence intended😳)

One of the producers to some xyzs:
xyzs to the India forums:

Ppl on the forum:
initial reactions:
after few seconds:

After 12 min: (to the channel)
(You-Know-Who)
Me:

Initial reaction+middle reaction= +

Final reaction= +

I believe in trusting n moving on 😳 😳

just logged in and saw this post...

little monkey, you rock baby👏👏👏
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Had a horrible horrible day😭 😭 😭

almost had an accident,thanks to the auto wala driving beside my access😭 😭
my instructor saw me yawing in the class, thrice🤢 🤢

Just came back, whats the news??

O ma Monkey production's CEO...u ok ...sorry to hear u almost got into an accident...hope ur not too rattled...just logged on n tryin to catch up...🤗
@ hola ma croonies...🤗🤗🤗...whts happenin...lagta hai mausam suhanna nahi hai...Cry
dennisdmenace thumbnail

I'm fine now di😊 I thought, for a second,I'll end up in the hospital n miss the Snake's blood show But thank god, bach gayi!!! N we r too starting a petition!!😃 we all r positive fans now then!!😲 😲

N abt the kiss, I'm happy with anything di☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ just hoping to see it alone☺️ ☺️

@ indranidi, ami sobe opore ashchilam tumi abar gutter'e thele dile😆

@ little monkey, what happ?
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Found this on Tumblr ...best job for Sanaya staring at Barun ha ha ha so true...

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu di: thank you di!!!🤗 🤗
@Beena di: Poor Barun!! I pity him!! Reminds me of the days during my only jaan was Mahesh n I read news ki he quit acting coz he was on break for freaking 3 years Same experiences n mess!!!N now, he is back with consecutive blockbusters!!😃 He is also very reserved n doesn't know how to talk then,but now he rocks, so will Sobti!!!😃 😃Its from those days,I developed this attitude of trusting n moving on😃

Ok back to the show, where is Akash???😭 😭 😭

@Anu di n Sej di: I'm fine now😊thank you!!😊that stupid auto wala's driving scared me to death today, almost had a fall
Edited by Divya1503 - 12 years ago
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Priya for clarifying things and making a stand. I completely agree with you. Unless I hear from Barun/Sanaya or anyone I have seen I will not believe anything.

It is so sad to see such a good product with such talented actors get dragged into all this unnecessary mess. It feels like they are almost using the media to force the actors to do what they want them to do.

IMO..at the end of the day each person has the right to live their life on their terms and if Barun wants to pursue other career options good for him...Will I miss him as Arnav absolutely but in all honestly something else will come along and IPK will remain a fond memory.

dennisdmenace thumbnail

@Anu di: thank you di!!!🤗 🤗

@Beena di: Poor Barun!! I pity him!! Reminds me of the days during my only jaan was Mahesh n I read news ki he quit acting coz he was on break for freaking 3 years Same experiences n mess!!!N now, he is back with consecutive blockbusters!!😃 He is also very reserved n doesn't know how to talk then,but now he rocks, so will Sobti!!!😃 😃Its from those days,I developed this attitude of trusting n moving on😃

Ok back to the show, where is Akash???😭 😭 😭

@Anu di n Sej di: I'm fine now😊thank you!!😊that stupid auto wala's driving scared me to death today, almost had a fall

oh divs, take care...hope you are ok now.
as for AAkash dont worry...he will not lose his job till d time NK will be here...he has to keep on correcting him...😆
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hola Beena...Sej...PB🤗

Bechaara BS..kitna jhelega..I wish he doesn't know all this n enjoy his stint😳

And forum mein kya ho raha ...kuch hoiraha hain kya..duniya se ka lena dena...when we haev our crooner. Chalo hum G ke gutter petition pe kaam karte hain😆😆

We got 2 from Anu and one from Raanisahiba..anything else bring it on😉