Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

710617 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya.. I am really tired ... I used to enjoy the forum for good FFs.. Try to improve my writing skills.. And the lovely critiques.. In this ipk forum.. Now they should just call this Barun quit. Non quit forum... There is no other topic here..
All the decent ff writers have gone.. All good critics closed..
Just quit non quit...
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Can the gullible audience get more dumber...

πŸ‘ so if PH is done with saving its ass...can all the bashing posts ppl ask Mishti about the dirty linen of PH which they are trying to hide...so tomorrow she comes back making a post saying he isnt going, PH negotiated - and saare paap dhul gaye PH ke...wow...and Forum stupidly goes again making revolutionary posts !!!
PH loosing focus in the show, paying shit to the star actor (compared to other actor in the show), consitent low trps - not bothered, not providing promos to the channel even when constantly asked...why are these stories so conveniently hushed up...
All these negotiation/contratct deals are closed door matters - wat responsible PH allows them to be posted in public and then swear on their mother and say they are innocent kids taken for a ride by an unauthentic source...and the dumb bashers jump to conclusions...
Mishti came and said last week he is not leaving, today she says he is leaving and serving 2 months's notice - did any1 try to find the gap between the two statements and reasons...
why are all the channel sources saying he has signed a one year contract now - did forum try to compare mishti's statement (which is last week's story in the first place) against valid sources(where contracts have been done freshly) and find the actual reason of her post - the PH conveniently makes a sacrificial lamb of its lead actor to save its pathetic mess...and forum brilliantly goes on a rampage...
When Sushant left the show at its peak for movie - did anyone bash him??? so wat hypocrisy runs in the so-called fans of this show here !!!
PS also pls avoid going on character bashing in Crooner...there are other places on the Forum to do so...

I've made my peace...this is MY island for now as I might lose it again like last week if I venture into the forum.

Priya...this has been the PH politics from beginning...thanks for pointing that out. rest for me. like I said last week I really dont care...yes I love my ASR ...but it's a fictional character and all fictional stories come to an end...so long as they make a decent ending..I'm good...I dont love ASR more than the guy who breathed life in him...so I know my affiliation very well...

so let's enjoy the show...
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ‘ so if PH is done with saving its ass...can all the bashing posts ppl ask Mishti about the dirty linen of PH which they are trying to hide...so tomorrow she comes back making a post saying he isnt going, PH negotiated - and saare paap dhul gaye PH ke...wow...and Forum stupidly goes again making revolutionary posts !!!
PH loosing focus in the show, paying shit to the star actor (compared to other actor in the show), consitent low trps - not bothered, not providing promos to the channel even when constantly asked...why are these stories so conveniently hushed up...
All these negotiation/contract deals are closed door matters - wat responsible PH allows them to be posted in public and then swear on their mother and say they are innocent kids taken for a ride by an unauthentic source...and the dumb bashers jump to conclusions...
Mishti came and said last week he is not leaving, today she says he is leaving and serving 2 months's notice - did any1 try to find the gap between the two statements and reasons...
why are all the channel sources saying he has signed a one year contract now - did forum try to compare mishti's statement (which is last week's story in the first place) against valid sources(where contracts have been done freshly) and find the actual reason of her post - the PH conveniently makes a sacrificial lamb of its lead actor to save its pathetic mess...and forum brilliantly goes on a rampage...
When Sushant left the show at its peak for movie - did anyone bash him??? so wat hypocrisy runs in the so-called fans of this show here !!!
PS also pls avoid going on character bashing in Crooner...there are other places on the Forum to do so...

thanks Priya for that sensible post as always.. this was precisely what I was wondering and asking in my previous post a few pages ago. i just copy paste the relevant parts here. i got the answer to the questions and doubts i expressed below... sigh.

television industry.. it is all very dirty. it has always been... i have been observing from some years now... it needs real cleaning up. but who will bell the cat.

My previous post:

yup clearly something was up and it was also clear that hectic backstage negotiations were on and perhaps are still on. they were just foolish to let everything out in the public before things were confirmed/decided..that made all hell break loose, otherwise who would have known all this till an official statement is out? now they are forced to clarify things through spoilers. tch tch. this PH's public relations, I tell you!!

am not sure if it is such a great idea to convey these things thru spoilers. why not simply an official statement once things have been finalised. why all this hungama creation again just when things were settling down. beats me!

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tch... makes it so unpleasant and unhealthy. Particularly after the efforts that the actor puts in. The PH's credibility has taken a nose dive. Poor man must be stuck in a dilemma. Tch Tch...

I hope despite all this, he does well. Almost like a "thenga" to the PH.
Edited by EnVee - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
and I went and gave my .5 cents...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/66629309

Divya1503 thumbnail
Monkey Produtions presents:
(Just for fun πŸ˜†, no offence intended😳)

One of the producers to some xyzs:
xyzs to the India forums:

Ppl on the forum:
initial reactions:
after few seconds:

After 12 min: (to the channel)
(You-Know-Who)
Me:

Initial reaction+middle reaction= +

Final reaction= +

I believe in trusting n moving on 😳 😳

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Off to nap- posted on main forum after ages πŸ˜†
done with this on the topic..
Divya1503 thumbnail

Off to nap- posted on main forum after ages πŸ˜†

done with this on the topic..

Edited by Divya1503 - 12 years ago
Anchal_M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your post Priya.. I haven't been coming on the forum after last weekend's mishap..I missed reading Crooner too... only for the simple reason that I seriously do not have the mind and heart to read baseless nonsense we get to see on the forum outside..

Seriously, are we supposed to enjoy the show or do we need to keep worrying whether the lead actor is leaving or not.. even if he does, we do not know the inside story.. and the way PH had put that extremely juvenile and unprofessional note on their website, it is very apparent that they are upto no good.. One needs to respect the people they are working with and stand by their statements, instead of playing a sarcastic banter on how they shouldn't have interacted with public in the first place πŸ˜•...

And as for the spoilers, I think the PH very well knows what goes outside their doors and who leaks what.. these are all carefully leaked information... and people are taken for a ride.. So now we can just wait for the "ray of hope" to turn around into "sunshine" by the next spoiler!!

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priya glad to see your post and thanks so much for the post on the main forum, much needed πŸ€—

Totally the PH playing foul, carefully leaked spoilers to spoil the name of the actor, when they haven't even been able to clean the mess they create themselves :\ immature and unprofessional.

Like I said, on one hand, pretty sure he isn't going, secondly even if he does, would stand by the decision. Do normal people not switch over jobs, to take up a better prospective, why can't Barun do that? :|