Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Word Count: 0

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

hoye...sab aajaa oye..all saying I love you in diff posts...let's all have a big hug for our crooner waala love..come quickly all๐Ÿค—

I feel stupid .. I am yet to know your name or is it really Sunshine? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Please count me in in that embrace .. ! And here is from me to all .. ๐Ÿค—
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

ok me gotta run!!!petition tayar karo...saari skd's poori karke rahenge!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†see u all later!!!

sanuki bhaag mat...waisan mere ko bhi bhaag na hain...๐Ÿ˜†

take care meri bhootni...will catch u later
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hoye...sab aajaa oye..all saying I love you in diff posts...let's all have a big hug for our crooner waala love..come quickly all๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค— love being here, posts are always such an amazing insight
Sunshine80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I feel stupid .. I am yet to know your name or is it really Sunshine? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Please count me in in that embrace .. ! And here is from me to all .. ๐Ÿค—

Farah ๐Ÿค—. u can call me Sunny๐Ÿ˜ณ
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿค—..he stays..he leaves...they continue or it ends...no one can take this away from us ...ISHQ WALA LOVE!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sunshine80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

๐Ÿค— love being here, posts are always such an amazing insight

Ankita ๐Ÿค—

Posts are alwayz amazing with amazing insights from all wonderful writers here. What Barun n Sanaya does in future...it's their decision. So we phangals respect that and give them their personal space and say all the best. It may affect the show...but who knows what future holds for us. So future ki chakkar mein hum kyun present ko barbaad karein.

We all r here for the show, ASR, KKGSR ...so let's discuss that n enjoy๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can someone make a list of the phangirls' list of gutter 360 petition...I'm going to steal the info of all the channels to send the peirtion and then we're going to make a sticky on the main forum...and make ppl sign it and send it to all the channels whom I dont know to force the PH to change their script ...and if one 360 waala demand mil jaye...will post a thank you phangirl post on the main forum...uh huh...I got an elaborate plan...phan girl hu paata hai...I took 5 seconds break from drooling to write this...

Sunshine80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

can someone make a list of the phangirls' list of gutter 360 petition...I'm going to steal the info of all the channels to send the peirtion and then we're going to make a sticky on the main forum...and make ppl sign it and send it to all the channels whom I dont know to force the PH to change their script ...and if one 360 waala demand mil jaye...will post a thank you phangirl post on the main forum...uh huh...I got an elaborate plan...phan girl hu paata hai...I took 5 seconds break from drooling to write this...

G...wah wah...tu bhoolgayi we are teenage phangals not jst ordinary phangals ๐Ÿ˜‰and never less than positive fansm mera blood be B+Ve hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

List of gutter to Nishi aur Mou ka kaam hain๐Ÿ˜†...and I will be the first one to sign it. Tu bas petition nikaala๐Ÿ˜‰
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I am with you in this petition ๐Ÿคฃ chalo koi toh achi wali petition bana raha hai ๐Ÿ˜‰