Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am hoping the best decisions will be taken, the fact that the decision is yet to be made gives me hope...

My two cents over the episode and after reading all the discussions so far 😊

I am in love with track for two reasons, one I am glad both Arnav and Khushi will be able to pull Anjali out of her delusion and show her the reality, that woman deserves a life without that creep. And secondly here the relation between Arnav and Khushi is strengthening. Their bond, their love and their relation is growing.

A lot of discussions were about Khushi leading and Arnav not being the decision maker, which goes against his character. It is true, but then him not wanting or not being confident of those plans also show his basic nature. I am sure the fact that he is even standing by her shows he believes those ways will work and eventually they are.

Arnav does get impulsive when it comes to his temper, he has his ways yes, and when the matter goes beyond control that is what will be the last resort. These ways can work to expose Shyam to Anjali, but not to control the evil in Shyam. Because then we will need Arnav to come in the path to take over.
-Anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

I am trying not to think about it

I am confident the decisions will be beneficial to both, if he were to leave and if they wanted to let go, they wouldn't be discussing yet 😉 dont worry.

Though, unless announced, I am going to be worried 😆

But in any case, no one leaves a movie offer just like that, so taking time for a decision is all good.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

yup clearly something was up and it was also clear that hectic backstage negotiations were on and perhaps are still on. they were just foolish to let everything out in the public before things were confirmed/decided..that made all hell break loose, otherwise who would have known all this till an official statement is out? now they are forced to clarify things through spoilers. tch tch. this PH's public relations, I tell you!!

Barun has every right to explore opportunities. On the one hand, here we are gushing about how talented he is, how much potential he has and on the other, bash him the minute he gets an offer. 😕 He has no godfather nor does he belong to a filmi family.. if he does not take up offers that land on his lap.. how the hell will he progress in his career?

Like you say, my only wish is an ending that makes me as proud as I have been of this product from its beginning! thatz all I ask!

I dont think they will wrap up the show just because Barun wants to explore better opportunities. Star has never done that earlier...and I would hate to see another guy play the role of ASR. I agree with you, Barun has every reason to move on and progress in his career and I just want to wish him all the best in whatever he takes up. He is a fabulous actor and has great potential and as a fan, I want the best for him.

However a tiny part of my heart still wants him to stay back and continue with the show😭
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what keeps me surprised is that i never thought shyam's evil will be exposed in a week? and no connection to d past?
what all shyam kept on doing from day one will all go unnoticed? will d Guptas not be summoned to talk about their paying guest? and what about Babuji and that attempt to murder?

too many loop holes? or am i just panicking?

ok Anu laambi saanse andar bahar karo
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I dont think they will wrap up the show just because Barun wants to explore better opportunities. Star has never done that earlier...and I would hate to see another guy play the role of ASR. I agree with you, Barun has every reason to move on and progress in his career and I just want to wish him all the best in whatever he takes up. He is a fabulous actor and has great potential and as a fan, I want the best for him.

However a tiny part of my heart still wants him to stay back and continue with the show😭

@ bold. awww only tiny part???? ask my heart.. it is right now residing somewhere near my knee 😭 heart ka kuch kiya nahi jaa sakta. but same heart wishes well for Barun too.

I am not seeing IPK if there is another ASR. it is very simple for me. I will straight go into SKD and imagine the episode where Shyam is out of anjali's life (or however they end this current track... am hoping with a Diwali suhaag raat 😆😆) as the last episode. bas.

dennisdmenace thumbnail

@ nish, for d bold, blue and underlined part..🤗
hamara kya hoga?😭
dennisdmenace thumbnail
croonerwalon, keep one thing in mind today..dont i repeat dont try to venture out in the forum today...a tsunami has them again... all positive fans will after his blood and start bashing...
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Anku- thumbnail
I agree with everyone. No one just ignores a movie offer, its natural to look over it and see if its worth taking up. The fact that he is yet in two minds shows his sincerity to the show. I guess he probably even gave a notice only because he didn't want them hanging because he had to go ahead and do a movie. I am sure that he and the PH both want him to work in IPK, which is why they are trying to work things out. I have faith that Barun is going to manage both together, because he is capable of it
At the end of the day if the decision is even him leaving and going ahead with the movie, it would be a right decision for his career, who doesn't want to progress in his career. Ipk had to end one day after all, but Barun has a life ahead.
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.