Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all, have you seen the barun daljeet segment on sbs? cuuute. i found it on this thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3227309

hope not posted already. he is an utter dish. absolute face palm for the next 24 hours.๐Ÿ˜†
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all, have you seen the barun daljeet segment on sbs? cuuute. i found it on this thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3227309

hope not posted already. he is an utter dish. absolute face palm for the next 24 hours.๐Ÿ˜†

exactly my sentiments after seeing the segment. how much more adorable can this boy get! and coincidence or what...that blanking out... it was surreal.. just like ASR yesterday. 'I dont remember' whew!!!

soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

hullo everybody!!! ๐Ÿค—lovely discussions here. enjoyed the different viewpoints, and all with valid arguments.

I for one never complain about IPK coz it makes me cry and it makes me laugh harder. what's to complain then! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i think the track's subtle message is about how these two are perfectly complimenting each other.. am pretty sure this will follow the previously laid out path with payal-akash wedding and mami-manao abhiyan... start with Khushi's naatakbaazi plans...which will by their very nature work to a certain extent but not more than that...and then ASR will step in.

An interesting thing that strikes me here is Khushi knows Shyam and understands his mind as much as Shyam knows Khushi and understands her. Khushi is underestimating Shyam's wickedness and Shyam underestimates Khushi's essential honesty and integrity of character.

Shyam is a character whose wickedness is rooted in thinking on his feet, making Plan B's in a moment's notice and being thoroughly unscrupulous about his methods and means. In a very very twisted way.. he is the anti-thesis of Khushi's 'jhalliness'.

Khushi is similar to him. (no tomatoes pleeej!!!!) ๐Ÿ˜›

Let me explain. Khushi too is very capable of thinking on her feet, coming up with instant 'lies' or 'naataks' and she too is somewhat unscrupulous about her methods and means... proof is her swami act, her suicide act and her buaji illness drama. But the crucial, very crucial difference is the motive. Shyam's motives are always evil and self-serving while Khushi's are always pure goodness and selfless.

So it is imminently possible that Shyam guesses the reason behind the odd happenings and Khushi's plans will fail after a point.

Meanwhile, I am happy to see an ASR who is exasperated, angry, frustrated, furious and hopelessly in love with his wife and succumbing to her charming overconfident declarations of plans that never fail.๐Ÿ˜† She always tempts fate, doesn't she?

hey rashmi!!!

liked what u said abt their complimenting each other...btw me too thought of the mami manao time...khushi's plan was ok for getting payal & akaash together but fell flat in case of mami!!!! abt each underestimating the other maybe...khushi definitely underestimated shyam as she again fell for shyam's lies when she thought that he had changed after losing his child...but am thinking that post kidnapping track shyam is aware to what extent she can go to save her loved ones so will he again underestimate her??? am not sure abt that...the plan is so khushi like that i will be surprised if shyam doesn't see thru it!!!! and yes i do agree that they both think on their feet but the prob with these plans are they work for the given moment as they are not usually thought out...guess we have to wait to see if shyam ia a fool to fall for the jhalli plan or we get a shaatir asr back to avenge his sister!!!!

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cadence_12 thumbnail
so there, some confirmations from mishti. am glad i decided to enjoy this to the hilt as long as it lasts and not think about it too much. every good thing has to end eh.. and my only wish is, it ends on the high note that it has remained for the past one and a half years!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3227353
Edited by mashira - 12 years ago
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mashira

so there, some confirmations from mishti. am glad i decided to enjoy this to the hilt as long as it lasts and not think about it too much. every good thing has to end eh.. and my only wish is, it ends on the high note that it has remained for the past one and a half years!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3227353

@ mashira, do you think ppl didnt see it was coming? news was so strong thats why there was such a hue n cry in the forum...
we have to accept the truth and enjoy till it lasts.
my only concern is that the character traits should be maintained till d end in whichever way they wrap up the show.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cadence_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ mashira, do you think ppl didnt see it was coming? news was so strong thats why there was such a hue n cry in the forum...
we have to accept the truth and enjoy till it lasts.
my only concern is that the character traits should be maintained till d end in whichever way they wrap up the show.

yup clearly something was up and it was also clear that hectic backstage negotiations were on and perhaps are still on. they were just foolish to let everything out in the public before things were confirmed/decided..that made all hell break loose, otherwise who would have known all this till an official statement is out? now they are forced to clarify things through spoilers. tch tch. this PH's public relations, I tell you!!

Barun has every right to explore opportunities. On the one hand, here we are gushing about how talented he is, how much potential he has and on the other, bash him the minute he gets an offer. ๐Ÿ˜• He has no godfather nor does he belong to a filmi family.. if he does not take up offers that land on his lap.. how the hell will he progress in his career?

Like you say, my only wish is an ending that makes me as proud as I have been of this product from its beginning! thatz all I ask!

soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@indi...di why sorry??? you are just stating what u feel...there a no. of scenes that i don't like and usually leave them out of my posts...and it is a normal trend with IPK to get comic relief as soon as things get too intense...the first time they did it after the diwali heartbreak i was upset but now am used to these mood swings...actually the moment i see that the show has become intense i am absolutely sure that in a day or two they will bring in some comic element to the track!!!! tai aar bheshi bhabi na...di every human being has their strengths and weakness...as asr is as human as one can get...btw asr definitely can handle shyam...despite being emotional abt his sister...he did take a tough stand the last time he threw shyam out...knew it will hurt his sister but still went ahead...what he didn't expect was anjali's blind faith on shyam!!!