Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@ indranidi, even i dont have a problem with khushi leading d shyamu trap from front as long as whenever she trips ASR should take over. because we have been shown ASR being d decision maker, shaatir dimaag and khushi being jhalli. though i understand the pressure of getting the TRPs back, somewhere i am not liking ASR standing behind and being a part of NK-khushi dramas.call me anti feminist...but i like it that way...
Shyam is a person who plans cold blooded murder...plans his wife's accident, kills d unborn child...how can khushi come up with plans to trap him...As sunny said shyam also know khushi too well during d kidnapping track she has fooled him.
then will he allow himself to be fooled again or will he not see d trio planning all this games? then Shyam's character becomes a comic one.

lets see how d CVs are planning it.

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ priya, itna lau mila toh thora barf pighla ki nehi? me too love you dammit...๐Ÿค—

@ meri PB, how are you? discusssions in d early morning? inbestigation karneka pari...๐Ÿ˜†

Hey PB๐Ÿค—

Sachi muchi imagine me doing really discussions early morning๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...techniki kharabi hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning ladies๐Ÿค—

I am loving the discussions here๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. All of you have brought out such valid points ๐Ÿ‘
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i guess i just don't like it when asr is made to listen to others and he isn't the plan man. don't mind it being khushi's idea, but this complete dependence of the man on his jhalli, especially on a matter as deadly as this, a bit uh huh for me. i must say, his resistance makes it a bit real.

one other thing, i know this is about giving shyam hell and getting him to confess, and we all enjoy snake in pain, but khushi grinning and saying her plan and fail? never, don't you think this is not the kind of situation where there's such display of mirth? it is about anjali's baby still, asr's sister's offspring being killed, his sister going through hell. felt a bit odd. when she planned and attempted to rescue asr, i felt the emotions were real. here there was a tug of war between let's keep it light and comic and the inherent ghastliness of the fact. my feeling, in private moments between the planners there's no space for ha ha.

sorry for this off note, just pondering. i could be wrong.

hi di!!!!

shokal bela uthe sobh se prothom tomar post ta podhlam!!!!! honestly my first reaction to the epi...laughed my head off...as i found the whole epi too hilarious...specially after a crazy day...destressing bolte paro...took the epi at its face value!!!! later again saw it in the night and this time i thought abt the discussion earlier in the day here at crooner abt asr's character...not to turn him into a typical SP pati...guess can't avoid the spfication of asr!!!! i don't mind the woman taking the lead but have to agree that i didn't like khushi's dialogue abt her plan never failing at the end...don't know but i have always found that particular line a little irritating...specially when she is using it in a serious situation!!!!

coming to the plan itself...won't shyam realise that khushi & arnav are responsible for whatever is happening to him...as he knows that they do not trust him and are tolerating him only because of anjali...or he also is suffering from amnesia and thinks everything is fine between him and his saale-saab...even after arnav has told him clearly that he will be thrown out once his di is fine!!!! honestly apart from those two who else would plan anything against him...or maybe i am crediting him too much intelligence!!!!

precap...i have a feeling he will get away with some stupid reason...which is enough for anjali and if not then would like to know why are we in such a hurry to expose him...the exposure can be done at a decent pace...ei tada hoodo'r dorkar ki??

the shot of the day...really takes the cake and one i don't want to see again is shot of khushi standing in between the two guys and saying "agla kadam"...and both looking expectantly at her!!! defo don't want to see that again...Nk behaving in that manner is fine as that's how his character has been sketched but not arnav as asr is not a guy who is not able to use his brains!!! thank god as u mentioned his resistance make it a little believable!!!!

having said all i loved the dawai scene...thanks to the superb non-acting of asr/ barun!!!!

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hullo everybody!!! ๐Ÿค—lovely discussions here. enjoyed the different viewpoints, and all with valid arguments.

I for one never complain about IPK coz it makes me cry and it makes me laugh harder. what's to complain then! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i think the track's subtle message is about how these two are perfectly complimenting each other.. am pretty sure this will follow the previously laid out path with payal-akash wedding and mami-manao abhiyan... start with Khushi's naatakbaazi plans...which will by their very nature work to a certain extent but not more than that...and then ASR will step in.

An interesting thing that strikes me here is Khushi knows Shyam and understands his mind as much as Shyam knows Khushi and understands her. Khushi is underestimating Shyam's wickedness and Shyam underestimates Khushi's essential honesty and integrity of character.

Shyam is a character whose wickedness is rooted in thinking on his feet, making Plan B's in a moment's notice and being thoroughly unscrupulous about his methods and means. In a very very twisted way.. he is the anti-thesis of Khushi's 'jhalliness'.

Khushi is similar to him. (no tomatoes pleeej!!!!) ๐Ÿ˜›

Let me explain. Khushi too is very capable of thinking on her feet, coming up with instant 'lies' or 'naataks' and she too is somewhat unscrupulous about her methods and means... proof is her swami act, her suicide act and her buaji illness drama. But the crucial, very crucial difference is the motive. Shyam's motives are always evil and self-serving while Khushi's are always pure goodness and selfless.

So it is imminently possible that Shyam guesses the reason behind the odd happenings and Khushi's plans will fail after a point.

Meanwhile, I am happy to see an ASR who is exasperated, angry, frustrated, furious and hopelessly in love with his wife and succumbing to her charming overconfident declarations of plans that never fail.๐Ÿ˜† She always tempts fate, doesn't she?

Edited by mashira - 12 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Deepali is not going to quit๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Sobti and Sanaya have apparently renewed their contract for another year๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Hello Sunshine ๐Ÿ˜›

Pray Tell me...How did Khushi's action make the miscarriage happen??? Khushi brought back Shyam after the miscarriage and Anjali refused to eat and was trying kill herself slowly so that snake husband could be brought back home??
So Khushi's action DID NOT make the miscarriage happen!!!!
I agreed then and still agree that she shouldnt have got Shyam home and she realizes it too...and apologized for it.
ASR had said that Khushi is the biggest bane in his life and actually was the fallen woman who was the reason Shyam drifted away from his Di. Post that apologized and Khushi forgave him. And that was put behind them.
When Khushi apologizes for her mistake..why cant the same treatment be meeted out to her.
There... vented.๐Ÿ˜†
And BTW BB... I miss you loads ๐Ÿ˜ญ

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sooo happy Deepali is not going! And I'm sooo happy about this Barun-Sanaya contract news! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.