Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Interesting discussions guys...loved the takes...hmm...will reserve mine...I liked hw Archu, G and Envee put it across...also understand the disconnect Khushi, Indi and Sunshine spoke about...like these debates !!!

Anyways am still off in the Frost zone...but like beena di's siggie boy wonder wonders me still after 1 and a half year of multilple, daily watching of this show with his range of expressions...

more from me...if and when the new post comes up...

we arent the positive movers and shockers...but the girls by far this is the only space on IF which rockss right now - coz rest everywhere they are more intested in their own scripts to be fulfiled or breaking their heads on a young actor's career - he goes or not his choice...he is at the peak of his graph...either of the transitions - any of the decision will always be right - stay or leave...

and when we know its on till later half of the next year - y hundreds of posts to discuss his leaving...PH has made a mess...if they clear it - well and good - if not focus on the show and the story - where its heading - whats the thought of the writers to suddenly wrap this up...lots more to discuss and debate about...

wont be around to respond...me in a low lying ebb right nw...so enjoying the discussions from the gallery...will b back ltr...

lau u all πŸ€—

Hum bhi aap se love u !!!

in a weird mood since morningπŸ˜• will be back in the eveningπŸ˜•
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Too tired hitting the sack will just say this much...hum bhi aapse I lau you dammit!πŸ€—

waiting for the defrost...

on this gandhari abs with you. πŸ˜† priya, lau you too much. miss you madly. tell frost to go and spoil the grape crop in france or wherever, or return to the poles and stop the ice melt, but to leave you now. sending blizzards of warm πŸ€— dekho kono kaaj hoy kina.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Interesting discussions guys...loved the takes...hmm...will reserve mine...I liked hw Archu, G and Envee put it across...also understand the disconnect Khushi, Indi and Sunshine spoke about...like these debates !!!

Anyways am still off in the Frost zone...but like beena di's siggie boy wonder wonders me still after 1 and a half year of multilple, daily watching of this show with his range of expressions...

more from me...if and when the new post comes up...

wont be around to respond...me in a low lying ebb right nw...so enjoying the discussions from the gallery...will b back ltr...

lau u all πŸ€—

Aw... I hope you feel better soon.

I certainly loved to see the sheepish uh-oh kind of look that ASR had yesterday.. like kaha aake phas gaya!!

As for Barun... what he is gonna do, where, when... his life. I have mine own to worry about, kaha uska sochoon!! As long as he does well, I am happy. He is a very good actor and his efforts should pay. Bas.

We hope the frost thaws soon. Keep up the spirits. As someone who has gone through some real worst phases, I say, it passes. And when you look back you think... maybe this was needed. Just hang in there with your true spirit and gusto. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

I found this real nice poem about crooner on Google. Was randomly searching for something. For you, for putting up the crooner.

The Stairwell Crooner
He loved to sing. As a younger man
he'd tried the club circuit,
but that had been a no-go.
Perhaps he'd been too shy
to perform in front of crowds.

Now, he sang in stairwells: great acoustics!
Arias, pop songs, show tunes...Nobody
ever saw him. He was always
A flight below, or above, But his voice
throbbed through the entire
stair vestibule of a buildingβ€”
stirring, thick, authentic.
Closing your eyes, you could easily
imagine yourself at Carnegie Hall.

After some years, during which he became
a kind of legend, he disappeared.
No one ever knew if he'd died, or moved,
or retired. But hundreds of souls downtown
had been touched by the Stairwell Crooner,
and never ducked into a vestibule
to walk a few flights
in leiu of a slow elevator,
without remembering him,
and hearing again
his liquid voice
in their minds.

Max Reif

Good day. Smile.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EnVee

Heya guys.

Saw this interesting discussion going on. So my take (may just be rambling. Stomach upset and stuff troubling too much):

Hello NV, InDi, Priya & Others!!
Interesting discussion going on .. hope all of you are doing fine.
NV, Loved what you wrote .. almost echoed my thoughts. There are logical flaws but I am willing to ignore those as long as I am laughing, hurting my stomach as I see ASR trying to act .. this is not new and of course, it reminded me of a flustered Arnav who did not know what to answer to Payal and shout at Khushi to tell him what to say! It was just like that .. "I don't remember" .. so true to his character. And Khushi backing him up .. covering up his lack of "acting" expertise. For me, it worked because ASR knows she has her own ways to work things out. After all, she is the one who tracked Shyam in the kidnapping scheme .. ASR will be back, when he will be needed. Just as they handled Payal in Khushi style and Maami in ASR style .. I am sure we will see ASR in his avatar when needed.
I loved to see ASR quivering in rage .. he is there .. he is there when he asks Khushi "don't you dare" but then decides to support her .. if she fails, he would take charge. Together it is now .. not alone anymore. 😊
I rather am more bothered with solving why ASR is turned off so easily! πŸ˜† If someone knows the answer, let me know!
Let me catch the repeat now .. last night I missed most of the dialogues since I was on a laughing spree when Barun started his superb acting of "not-so" superb acting! πŸ˜†
Edited by Omoraboti - 12 years ago
Dazee thumbnail
Interesting discussion. I agree that it is actually quite tricky to deal with evil (shyam) with a light touch. And they've managed to pull it off really well - have done a great job.

and I can totally see that after the hard hitting drama filled marriage track, some release and respite is important for the audience...

they could have shown the tender love between the two, but I am guessing that a well done comedy track leading up to shyam's revelation will likely draw in a wider audience.

And I must say the humor is first class - it really draws out the laugh from inside, no slap-stick forced comedy here. Tht iswhat I have loved about IPK's comedy tracks. It was a real revelation to see that Barun can really deliver comedy too. And so well. the ensemble act with k and nk was very good. I found anjali good too today with some real in-tune performances.

I however also agree that khushi's self-congratulation was a bit jarring...and could have been avoided. But I can also relate to what many have said that she is impulsive, almost childlike in her transparency and wonder at things...and street smart too.

True also that today more than yesterday asr was in character for me (he really can' tbottle his hatred in..needs te other two to keep it down.

The instinctive kiss of her hand was so lovely

What I hope we also see alongside all this is a new awareness between the two of their proximity and the new levels of comfort ...I'd like to see a thread .. ongoing thread of the slow burning fire that must surely connect the two at a deep level. even glances, a touch, a look, is enough to fan those (hopefully smoldering) embers --

The other thing I'd love to see is them talking more...sharing, simple stuff, no secrets..

would also love a shyam back story -- and shashi's getting better to join in in driving the final nail in his coffin

So i'm happy to go on the ride with everyone -- for the long haul! 😊

Edited by Dazee - 12 years ago
Dazee thumbnail
Priya,

hope the frost thaws, as others have also said! and hope tosee you back here soon.

Glad to hear things are on till late next year, but as Envee said, its his life and these are big decisions and momentous ones. and only his to make. Wish him the best always.

So grateful that they put in such sincere, hard work to provide us with first rate entertainment in such a deeply satisfying way. Bringing a smile to someone's face is a big deal and they do it every single day! am so glad and grateful for it. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dazee - 12 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ priya, itna lau mila toh thora barf pighla ki nehi? me too love you dammit...πŸ€—

@ meri PB, how are you? discusssions in d early morning? inbestigation karneka pari...πŸ˜†
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi envee,

how goes. for me the issue isn't khushi being the mastermind. interesting what you say, asr loses it whenever his sister is involved, so khushi calms him and helps devise a plan. no problem with that.
it's the over the top comedy coming into the execution. i couldn't connect with that.

asr's actions, right or wrong, are usually convincing. even during ott gh days, even when he is not being shatir, somehow it feels like asr could have done that. and right now his loss of control on seeing shyam is him as is his constant refrain, the plan won't work.

but khushi's actions feel not quite khushi. sanak is one thing, this is almost insensitive, apart from being know all. she is not planning her sister's confession to akash. she is trying to trap a deadly monster who has terribly harmed two people she cares about deeply. there is a difference, and khushi is one girl who knows it.

just discussing. now why should two telly people matter so much πŸ˜†

Agree. But here we have some external factors playing in as well. TRPs mainly. I would say humour is the best way to catch attention. So OTT or not, here we go.

As far as ASR is concerned: one he just faced his sensitive past. And then he had to see this grave betrayal from Shyam. Assume that he is not in his shaatir dimaag mode and he is waiting to do Shyam vadh! It is not always the best thing to do. And in his impulse, he may just betray his intentions of catching SHyam red handed.

Khushi's insensitivity. Well can there be any more insensitivity than Anjali not even thinking for a second about her lost baby?

These are points where we set logic aside.

Getting to work now. Will catch up on the other points of the discussion and join in later. Ciao
EnVee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Hello NV, InDi, Priya & Others!!
Interesting discussion going on .. hope all of you are doing fine.
NV, Loved what you wrote .. almost echoed my thoughts. There are logical flaws but I am willing to ignore those as long as I am laughing, hurting my stomach as I see ASR trying to act .. this is not new and of course, it reminded me of a flustered Arnav who did not know what to answer to Payal and shout at Khushi to tell him what to say! It was just like that .. "I don't remember" .. so true to his character. And Khushi backing him up .. covering up his lack of "acting" expertise. For me, it worked because ASR knows she has her own ways to work things out. After all, she is the one who tracked Shyam in the kidnapping scheme .. ASR will be back, when he will be needed. Just as they handled Payal in Khushi style and Maami in ASR style .. I am sure we will see ASR in his avatar when needed.
I loved to see ASR quivering in rage .. he is there .. he is there when he asks Khushi "don't you dare" but then decides to support her .. if she fails, he would take charge. Together it is now .. not alone anymore. 😊
I rather am more bothered with solving why ASR is turned off so easily! πŸ˜† If someone knows the answer, let me know!
Let me catch the repeat now .. last night I missed most of the dialogues since I was on a laughing spree when Barun started his superb acting of "not-so" superb acting! πŸ˜†

Thanks Farah.

Just a quick reply to why ASR is turned off so easily. Khushi use bachcha girane waali dawai jo de rahi hai!! 😲

Will be back in a bit. Ciao
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
am happily staying on the other side on this discussion πŸ˜†. and asr grabbing and kissing her hand awww me puddle.

liked something hugely the other day and not connected to our two, too. what nani said about manorama. she's lazy, loves her sleep, and something else not that nice too but she is not dil ka bura. nani said this with the most indulgent of smiles. (maybe asr has acquired nani's ways and her depth when looking at family and loved ones? he is rather sweet to mami too and gets her very well.)

such a "family member" thing there. i find mami, the character, and how others respond to her and deal with her crass nastiness most most absorbing. at home, in my large extended family some people would say the weirdest of things yet no one took them on immediately and created a scene, unless abs required, often heard "o to orokom bole," that one talks like that. shrug and forget. very fam.

ha ha perhaps with khushi i would do well to adopt that stance, since i know she is dil ka super achha.
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago