Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that even though khushi's plan is lame, it will work to some extent...at the eleventh hour it will fail and then ASR will step in and handle the matter in his own way
archanan14 thumbnail
Hellos everyone! 🤗 Popped in for a quick hello hi bye bye before heading out to office! Sorry - haven't been around - it's a crazy few days in AD!

Kaise ho aap sab? Can I just say I'm so loving the siggies here - dekhke hi mood better ho jaata hai! 😃 Just saw yesterday's scene properly now - and oh heavens, was it completely hilarious! These two and Karan are so freaking funny!!!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: spsharmila

I think that even though khushi's plan is lame, it will work to some extent...at the eleventh hour it will fail and then ASR will step in and handle the matter in his own way

Haven't seen you in awhile Sharmila , good to see you join the discussion. Let's wait and see hope you are right. Apart from IPK , I haven't followed any shows on Tele so for me to predict is like looking for a needle in a hay stack .
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ indranidi, me runs...will definitely come back on these...interesting topic. As of now will only point out that I have no problem in girls solving d crisis but in our daily soaps there is no balance...guys are mere mannequins... ASR can't be that. But will discuss.

@ Beenadi, Wohwala action am not even thinking about, we didn't take d hint of takniki kharabi..

@ shy, 🤗
Edited by mouramen - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hellos everyone! 🤗 Popped in for a quick hello hi bye bye before heading out to office! Sorry - haven't been around - it's a crazy few days in AD!

Kaise ho aap sab? Can I just say I'm so loving the siggies here - dekhke hi mood better ho jaata hai! 😃 Just saw yesterday's scene properly now - and oh heavens, was it completely hilarious! These two and Karan are so freaking funny!!!

Hi Archu 🤗 So good to see you . Yes loved the trio scene it was hilarious. Don't work so hard peep in sometimes. I miss you 😭
spsharmila thumbnail
Hi beena 🤗...I did follow the disscussions on the crooner, but was little busy so couldn't post.Now things are little better, so here I am...😳
archanan14 thumbnail
Hi Indi Di... Just read your posts - and must say, while the episodes right now are hilarious, they are just a little mad, and quite a bit rushed. My take on it all is very simple - it's being done for TRPs. The "Khushi method" is loved by my mom big time - she has taken to watching again regularly because of the laughs. I am sure there are enough others who feel the same way. And bringing down the villain is the one thing other than marriage of the leads that is bound to bring in TRPs.

It seems to me like they are trying to consolidate some TRPs and then might bring in new tracks to keep the audience reeled in. And let's face it - our show's USP is the comedy and the laughs done with the drama. It's what attracted the audience to the show right from the beginning!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

gandhari, good morning/evening,

abs respect that. and i won't take it all the way to discontent, i'd leave it at disconnect. and then just enjoy whatever i can, which is always the you know who bits 😆. also, knowing the writers, asr's feelings and disturbance at his di in such an awful spot i bet will get addressed. it always does.

Indi:
sorry where are my manners...good morning!😊

thanks...whenever they have tracks like these there is always difference in audience reaction..and I also respect you and others' viewpoint. In the midst of all the madness...I dont know ...I see ASR still intact in my eyes.he has been warning her about the plan's chance of failing...and his anger against Shyam has been consistent as also his reaction to Di being disturbed by Shyam's cut...he always has played second fiddle to Khushi's 'filmy' ideas...as our bitwa's 'superb acting' skills😆 is never enough...so I'm hopeful that right now he's going with her ideas and he'll take over when the going gets tough...he always does...hopefully the script writers will also tighten up their script by then. IPK is so unpredictable...I always anticipate a surprise at the bend.
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sunshine80

Bang on Khushi(Not sure abt ur actual name so going with ur display name) and Raanisaahiba.

I know people enjoyed it to the bits..but I was not able to connect. For me Khushi has to realize the amount of destruction her actions had brought ...not once but thrice. He tried to murder Anjali when she hid the truth of Shyam's asliyath. That's ok...at that time she did what she thght is right. No complaints and she really doesn't know true colors of him and he can stoop to such levels. Again on shaadi day she stopped herself telling truth to ASR..result - she and ASR both wnet thru so much agony and hate marriage. After marriage...she knows how he tried touch her every opportunity he got and said he wiill leave anjali for her. But alas again she bought back Shyam...like that..not even consulting ASR for once and waiting for him because she thinks Anji is going to die. Again good intentions no issues...but her action resulted in miscarriage. And saying jst sorry...I am sorry but I am not able to buy in at all. This is such a serious matter.

Agreed if ASR had dealt Shyam his own way. khushi character has gr8 potential but jst claded her in sp bahu role..making silly dimwit plans and which works. OK if it works also I don't mind but where is the seriousness and realization from her side. I don't want my ASR to be puppy...but yes seems like we are going to get only that.🤢 But BS was fabulous in showing various expressions and ubberly cute..I jst loved him.

I agree all will have their own POV. I enjoyed the episode too on a lighter note but not as I expected

hi sunny,

good to see you. agree with you, she needs to realise how serious this matter is: bringing shyam back without consulting, despite knowing how dangerous he is. and frankly the base of the character is strong and deep enough to take it. but now we are in some good wife land. i have hope, because our writers try really really hard to keep the characters alive.

in bold, a good reminder of what lack of correct, straight forward action can lead to. had she immediately gone to asr and said that this madness with shyam had been going on for a while, who knows what might have happened.

of course, what asr did that night was not right also. but that discussion we've had many times. 😆 and we saw how seriously he took his making amends, despite not believing in a single ritual he did it all, and perfectly. only for her. this is a large, truly liberal mind, and loving as hell too.
beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

Hi Indi Di... Just read your posts - and must say, while the episodes right now are hilarious, they are just a little mad, and quite a bit rushed. My take on it all is very simple - it's being done for TRPs. The "Khushi method" is loved by my mom big time - she has taken to watching again regularly because of the laughs. I am sure there are enough others who feel the same way. And bringing down the villain is the one thing other than marriage of the leads that is bound to bring in TRPs.

It seems to me like they are trying to consolidate some TRPs and then might bring in new tracks to keep the audience reeled in. And let's face it - our show's USP is the comedy and the laughs done with the drama. It's what attracted the audience to the show right from the beginning!

I agree Archu it's all for TRP's .