Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shybabe

Barun Sobti and his amazing and versatile expressions..๐Ÿ˜ณ

who knew scars can be soo...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks Shy I like the intense, on your face ASR!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And then he becomes the loving Hubby...๐Ÿ˜ณ every girl's dream

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

And then he becomes the loving Hubby...๐Ÿ˜ณ every girl's dream

Shalu thxs for the doses . The man always rocks but today he was awesome ๐Ÿ‘ His expressions were so damn adorable.
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just look at him in this...just brilliant๐Ÿ˜†...how does he change from ASR mode..to this...It's like O Teri..๐Ÿคฃ

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just look at him in this...just brilliant๐Ÿ˜†...how does he change from ASR mode..to this...It's like O Teri..๐Ÿคฃ

Look at NK looking at Arnav,envious ...how the hell does he do it ๐Ÿคฃ Barun rocked ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi priya,

hi beena (i see you're around),

hi all,

ok this happened to me the v first time. saw the episode just now, didn't really like it, left me cold. came here to see what you guys think. was so glad to see priya after a long break, enjoyed all your comments, went back and rewatched. can't say i loved it, but yes i did connect much better and i must say bitwa is a very good bad actor ๐Ÿ˜†.

for this, thank you so very much ๐Ÿค—.

i guess i just don't like it when asr is made to listen to others and he isn't the plan man. don't mind it being khushi's idea, but this complete dependence of the man on his jhalli, especially on a matter as deadly as this, a bit uh huh for me. i must say, his resistance makes it a bit real.

one other thing, i know this is about giving shyam hell and getting him to confess, and we all enjoy snake in pain, but khushi grinning and saying her plan and fail? never, don't you think this is not the kind of situation where there's such display of mirth? it is about anjali's baby still, asr's sister's offspring being killed, his sister going through hell. felt a bit odd. when she planned and attempted to rescue asr, i felt the emotions were real. here there was a tug of war between let's keep it light and comic and the inherent ghastliness of the fact. my feeling, in private moments between the planners there's no space for ha ha.

sorry for this off note, just pondering. i could be wrong.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

This scene was adorable!!! Superb acting indeed ๐Ÿ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

Priya check out our boys expression ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

beena this cracked me up ...tks๐Ÿ˜†
Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

his resistance makes it a bit real.

one other thing, i know this is about giving shyam hell and getting him to confess, and we all enjoy snake in pain, but khushi grinning and saying her plan and fail? never, don't you think this is not the kind of situation where there's such display of mirth? it is about anjali's baby still, asr's sister's offspring being killed, his sister going through hell. felt a bit odd. when she planned and attempted to rescue asr, i felt the emotions were real. here there was a tug of war between let's keep it light and comic and the inherent ghastliness of the fact. my feeling, in private moments between the planners there's no space for ha ha.

sorry for this off note, just pondering. i could be wrong.

Agree with you. I had a similar reaction. loved asr holding shyam's throat - that whole bit was super .. and I really like that he resisted and 'forgot' (as a way to not have to lie to his sis)...but I hope the gravity of shyam's crime isn't lost downgraded.

talk of anjali slapping shyam in upcoming epis -- so soon? so there's no shyam backstory...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dazee

Agree with you. I had a similar reaction. loved asr holding shyam's throat - that whole bit was super .. and I really like that he resisted and 'forgot' (as a way to not have to lie to his sis)...but I hope the gravity of shyam's crime isn't lost downgraded.

talk of anjali slapping shyam in upcoming epis -- so soon? so there's no shyam backstory...

hi dazee,
i am a bit puzzled at this "downgrading" as you aptly term it. no idea about plot and story, so can't guess about that back story. would have been good to have one, might have given some reason for shyam's mindless villainy.

for me too asr's losing control and grabbing shyam's throat felt real and understandable. i could relate to that. loved his "forgetting" too. whatever anjali may or may not be - and i certainly do not have a very positive view of her at present, though i must say i find her complexity very interesting, makes her real and that's imp to me - we cannot forget how deeply asr loves her. imagine how he must have felt watching those scenes, his beloved sister, who has been through so much including a lifelong handicap and a broken wedding, now in this horrific situation. in blind love with a man who will go to any length, even hurt her with shards of glass while she is 8 months pregnant, to get his own way. i can only imagine the panic, sadness, anger, horror, rage, a mix of untold emotions shaking him up from within. i really feel bad for this loving dutiful passionate bro.

one of the biggest strengths of asr's character in my eyes is his ability to look pain straight in the eye and acknowledge it. i hope to see his real and deep feelings about shyam vis a vis di at some point. it was this emotion for di that made me empathise with his anger the night he was horrendously unfair to khushi that day di tried to abort her own baby. seeing her in that state in the hospital had left him horrified and then when he heard khushi had gone to di despite being asked not to, he lost it. was he right? no, but his response was that of a human being, a man of his nature. as was his realisation that he was wrong.

love this deep writing. am sure will get it soon. last week was full of it after all.
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago