Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hi. I thought of this because I read this article about Shyam blurting out his deeds. Your points are valid. Would make it more interesting. Yes the Garima factor is still open. Not to be let off so easily.

Do you think Shyam may have a source behind him as well? This PH has been showing the actuals first and then they weave it into the story to show how it links, like the dhol scene. So Shyam may just be the face for a source?

I hope there is a bigger bg story behind Shyam's hatred for ASR than just lust for khushi and money...other wise the story falls flat if he's just another run of the mill villain...the past is no way gone, it sure will be back...khushi's parents' death...circumstance leading to Anjali shyam's wedding...those are really interesting track if they can do a beter execution than wha they did with Shyam's return to RM/miscarriage
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

how n where did they hide???😕 😕

used HP's invisible cloak!!!!!😆😆😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

[

Hi. I thought of this because I read this article about Shyam blurting out his deeds. Your points are valid. Would make it more interesting. Yes the Garima factor is still open. Not to be let off so easily.

Do you think Shyam may have a source behind him as well? This PH has been showing the actuals first and then they weave it into the story to show how it links, like the dhol scene. So Shyam may just be the face for a source?

That article is from BolegaIndia right, assumptions I guess. I don't think he'll blurt it out so easily.

And at bold I agree, there could be a back story, something else, because honestly I am lost as to what he is here for, his intentions aren't clear :\
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I hope there is a bigger bg story behind Shyam's hatred for ASR than just lust for khushi and money...other wise the story falls flat if he's just another run of the mill villain...the past is no way gone, it sure will be back...khushi's parents' death...circumstance leading to Anjali shyam's wedding...those are really interesting track if they can do a beter execution than wha they did with Shyam's return to RM/miscarriage

I hope they can really think of something hatke for Shyam's villainy. And yes, that truth about Shyam was so flat... I was surprised.

Given that Chacha tricked ASR's dad and took over property, you think he might return as well? I keep thinking they should have at least some part of the story play out in Sheesh Mahal...
😊
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ bold and blue, moi super like.
infact now i feel if there is a problem with kissing scene on SP, they should stop showing d near miss one...it doesnt gel with his character...😉😉😉

I agree too!! No more kiss attempts...just go for it. Khushi needs to stop bringing up Shyaam in every conversation...woh kiss karne wala tha lekin madam ne shyaam ka naam leke mood ko hi barbaad kar diya
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now this would be total SKD... ASR taking Khushi to London and making her wear Western clothes... man and the dame...😉

Given her stylist, I don't wanna expect too much. But that would be nice. Sanaya looks pretty in them.
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok girls me off!!!see u all later in the night hopefully!!!!
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am off shall be back sometime before episode 😳 lovely talking to all of you.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
bye soni, amio aar beshi kisser asha rakhi na.

actually since ENvee mentioned stylist, i guess those horrendous anarkalis are killing ASR's mood. got d black saree and waistchain, didnt miss d oppurtunity.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Now this would be total SKD... ASR taking Khushi to London and making her wear Western clothes... man and the dame...😉

Given her stylist, I don't wanna expect too much. But that would be nice. Sanaya looks pretty in them.

No need of her stylist. Sanaya can wear one dress from her personal wardrobe. One dress for Arnav