Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys. That was a bungee jump into TRPs? Good. I hope they do even better. Actually could not help wonder what story they may weave after Shyam's deeds are exposed, given the pace at which the story is moving. Anyone has ideas? 😊
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Indi di!!! loved ur first attempt on caps!!

Khushi di,aapke bina yeha pe kuch bhi complete nahi hai!!🤗 🤗
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hi guys. That was a bungee jump into TRPs? Good. I hope they do even better. Actually could not help wonder what story they may weave after Shyam's deeds are exposed, given the pace at which the story is moving. Anyone has ideas? 😊

Hi 😊 dont think we've spoken before. Honestly I don't think the revelation will be that quick, Shyam might get an inkling of the plans and play back. Even if he does get exposed there is every possibility of Anjali not believing, which might bring a rift between the siblings if Anjali blames Khushi this time.

Or every possibility of Dadi coming back into the picture later, to blame Khushi again of being the home breaker like her mother. I think of this only because the past winded up pretty quick. But that is all just an assumption.
Divya1503 thumbnail
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

I agree about Arnav being The ASR :P I agree they have an important case at hand, but the kind of opportunity he left yesterday was surprising.

I was so angry, I felt like throwing things on my tv 🤣 he better not do that today.

hey ankita...my theory stands true...like all men he can't multitask!!!!😆😆😆
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: soni.b

hey ankita...my theory stands true...like all men he can't multitask!!!!😆😆😆

Oh yess 😆 reading your post I shared this with my friends who watch the show and they all agreed 😆
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

agree with both of you...where's the guy who carried on his shoulder the pretending to be his wife for their SR ...can I have a 360 of that? enough with TRYING to kiss...go for it already. shyamu's cameras are out ...heck I would have preferred him to kiss her right in front of one of those cameras and let shyamu burn in jealousy.😈

I sound like a 🤬🤣

btw where is Priya?

@ bold and blue, moi super like.
infact now i feel if there is a problem with kissing scene on SP, they should stop showing d near miss one...it doesnt gel with his character...😉😉😉
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Hi 😊 dont think we've spoken before. Honestly I don't think the revelation will be that quick, Shyam might get an inkling of the plans and play back. Even if he does get exposed there is every possibility of Anjali not believing, which might bring a rift between the siblings if Anjali blames Khushi this time.

Or every possibility of Dadi coming back into the picture later, to blame Khushi again of being the home breaker like her mother. I think of this only because the past winded up pretty quick. But that is all just an assumption.

Hi. I thought of this because I read this article about Shyam blurting out his deeds. Your points are valid. Would make it more interesting. Yes the Garima factor is still open. Not to be let off so easily.

Do you think Shyam may have a source behind him as well? This PH has been showing the actuals first and then they weave it into the story to show how it links, like the dhol scene. So Shyam may just be the face for a source?

Divya1503 thumbnail

how n where did they hide???😕 😕
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ bold and blue, moi super like.
infact now i feel if there is a problem with kissing scene on SP, they should stop showing d near miss one...it doesnt gel with his character...😉😉😉

@mou & G...hahaha!!!! camera na thakte ek ta kiss korte eto time nito...aar camera thakte woh aar kiss korbe???😲😲 😆 though me too would have loved if he would do something like that but bheshi expect kori na!!!!