Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Am I the only one missing some off screen segments 😒 its been so long, we got one.
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🥳🥳CONGRATULATIONS🥳🥳 🤗DIVS SWEETIE!!!!!🤗 KEEP ROCKING!!!!!!
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

straight from the heart, and from the upper deck of the bus taking me home, 🤗 🤗 🤗 and mwaahs mwaaahs to all at iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.

never had any doubt. you're the best show on television, no matter who says what and how many faux pas there may be.

many jappis, tan dan dan asr music and pompoms and jhalli billiness to all my crooner girls.

priyaaa, where are you? tum theek ho? oh priya, missing you. three, isn't it the finest of all numbers. 😳

priya mou divya anjali gandhari ankita nishi envee sunny soni smita shweta archu dazee kk sri beena sam ishii omoraboti deeps riti in case i've missed you, pardon me, and jump right into this grouuup japppiii. 😆

rabba ve rabba ve rabbaaa ve

di!!!! 🤗🤗🤗Can see its party time!!!!
🥳🥳
soni.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

three on my mind since yesterday. third of july, whispered the heart. you want to see them on that cliff edge, elemental, passionate, fighting for life.

finally, it breathed, it talked, and it is here. trp 3. my first attempt at caps on photobucket: a tribute to three.

ufff di!!!!! mere phel le...chobi gulo darun hoyeche but ur words they take me to a different place altogether!!!!! beautiful tribute!!!!❤️
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
soni,
thanks you so much. 🤗 😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guturgutur

* i want arnav and khushi to go on a shopping trip.. for some raizada-worthy clothes.(for both of them! for one of the richest men in delhi, that man has pathetic clothes yaar! stitch him a new suit or two! and get khushi some pretty sarees/suits.. inspiration(sarees).. anjali in the first 50 episodes, (suits) madhubala.

*yes, deepali is gone.GIVE a reasonable excuse for payal's absence.. it is okay.. we know casting takes time.. or are you trying to ignore that character from now on?

"I WANT A PAYAL!!!! Bas, bol diya!!!

Get a side actress who is happy to act dumb, but you can't do away with a character just like that. They did it with Mama, after making him witness to a few of Shyam's misdeeds... now they're doing it with Payal ... Hadd hoti hai, yaar!

As it is, it's such a small cast, if you don't retain even the ones you have, how can you run the show? Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas, Daljeet, NK ... five people cannot take the show forward without collapsing out of sheer exhaustion!!! "-Dia

*bring NK and Akash into the 'Secret Seven"... if not, give reasonable excuse!
the Raizadas knows that shyam is vile..arnav accused him in front of veryone, and everyone accepted it.. now the only reason the family accepts shyam is because anjali suffered a miscarriage and wanted shyam with her.. if they know that shyam caused the murder, what will their reaction be?

* bring ASR back into character.. he is Arnav Singh Raizada.. he does not need to go visit random tacky dholwalas to get proof. call aman to hire some detectives, install CCTVs of his own.. he is a rich business tycoon , not khushi kumari gupta dammit! dear CVs, please remember the arrogant smirk.. pretty please.

*khushi is smart .. she can think on the go.. but that lands her in innumerable sticky situations.. why is arnav taking the same road?

Great points!!👏
yes I like the soft Arnav...but ASR is more than just angry face...he's the decision maker...this second fiddle to wife is not going well with me...call me anti-feminist or whatever...I want my intense guy back!
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Angsty ASR, Shatir dimaag, goes to office, smirks at crazy wife, steals a kiss before leaving, eats geela geela pasta, decision maker, and ravishes d wife...my petition for more rise in trps.

And no halwa puris, not at all ...

agree with both of you...where's the guy who carried on his shoulder the pretending to be his wife for their SR ...can I have a 360 of that? enough with TRYING to kiss...go for it already. shyamu's cameras are out ...heck I would have preferred him to kiss her right in front of one of those cameras and let shyamu burn in jealousy.😈

🤣I sound like a 🤬

btw where is Priya?
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

🥳🥳CONGRATULATIONS🥳🥳 🤗DIVS SWEETIE!!!!!🤗 KEEP ROCKING!!!!!!

Thank you Soni di!!!🤗 🤗 🤗

Just came back from the class😛 will go check the news outside now😃
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

agree with both of you...where's the guy who carried on his shoulder the pretending to be his wife for their SR ...can I have a 360 of that? enough with TRYING to kiss...go for it already. shyamu's cameras are out ...heck I would have preferred him to kiss her right in front of one of those cameras and let shyamu burn in jealousy.😈

🤣I sound like a 🤬

btw where is Priya?

was just dying looking at mr asr at his demanding, rakish, maddening best on the 19th of july. that's our man, touches of tenderness balanced with loads and loads of sheer sexxiness.

yes, where indeed is priya. missing the lady badly.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree about Arnav being The ASR :P I agree they have an important case at hand, but the kind of opportunity he left yesterday was surprising.
I was so angry, I felt like throwing things on my tv 🤣 he better not do that today.