Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
three on my mind since yesterday. third of july, whispered the heart. you want to see them on that cliff edge, elemental, passionate, fighting for life.

finally, it breathed, it talked, and it is here. trp 3. my first attempt at caps on photobucket: a tribute to three.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Mera naam kahan hai😲... No one wants me in the group hug 😭

i knew it, i had to forget the most imp girl in the whole wide world. thwack me, ouch. big πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— from the alzheimeryy phangurrl.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

angsty asr as rashmi say.

not sweet asr, playing second fiddle to sp super bahu khushi. he needs to remain asr, sharp, acerbic, head strong, his own man, the kind of guy that makes girls swoon. here's hoping, he remains himself.

Angsty ASR, Shatir dimaag, goes to office, smirks at crazy wife, steals a kiss before leaving, eats geela geela pasta, decision maker, and ravishes d wife...my petition for more rise in trps.

And no halwa puris, not at all ...
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

helo everyone..

had a hectic but a wonderful day...got promotion along with best possible rating and a decent hike..all on my service anniversary..thought of sharing with you all..😊

hey congratulations deeps!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Angsty ASR, Shatir dimaag, goes to office, smirks at crazy wife, steals a kiss before leaving, eats geela geela pasta, decision maker, and ravishes d wife...my petition for more rise in trps.

And no halwa puris, not at all ...

agree agree agree. sometimes wife is desperate to be ravished but he feigns disinterest. have to say, he looked sexy even eating halwa puri.
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

* i want arnav and khushi to go on a shopping trip.. for some raizada-worthy clothes.(for both of them! for one of the richest men in delhi, that man has pathetic clothes yaar! stitch him a new suit or two! and get khushi some pretty sarees/suits.. inspiration(sarees).. anjali in the first 50 episodes, (suits) madhubala.

*yes, deepali is gone.GIVE a reasonable excuse for payal's absence.. it is okay.. we know casting takes time.. or are you trying to ignore that character from now on?

"I WANT A PAYAL!!!! Bas, bol diya!!!

Get a side actress who is happy to act dumb, but you can't do away with a character just like that. They did it with Mama, after making him witness to a few of Shyam's misdeeds... now they're doing it with Payal ... Hadd hoti hai, yaar!

As it is, it's such a small cast, if you don't retain even the ones you have, how can you run the show? Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas, Daljeet, NK ... five people cannot take the show forward without collapsing out of sheer exhaustion!!! "-Dia

*bring NK and Akash into the 'Secret Seven"... if not, give reasonable excuse!
the Raizadas knows that shyam is vile..arnav accused him in front of veryone, and everyone accepted it.. now the only reason the family accepts shyam is because anjali suffered a miscarriage and wanted shyam with her.. if they know that shyam caused the murder, what will their reaction be?

* bring ASR back into character.. he is Arnav Singh Raizada.. he does not need to go visit random tacky dholwalas to get proof. call aman to hire some detectives, install CCTVs of his own.. he is a rich business tycoon , not khushi kumari gupta dammit! dear CVs, please remember the arrogant smirk.. pretty please.

*khushi is smart .. she can think on the go.. but that lands her in innumerable sticky situations.. why is arnav taking the same road?
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

agree agree agree. sometimes wife is desperate to be ravished but he feigns disinterest. have to say, he looked sexy even eating halwa puri.

@ bold n red< why o why? cmon tells us...dare to do on SP...TRP meters will burst out...nayee sochπŸ˜‰
dennisdmenace thumbnail

Originally posted by: guturgutur

* i want arnav and khushi to go on a shopping trip.. for some raizada-worthy clothes.(for both of them! for one of the richest men in delhi, that man has pathetic clothes yaar! stitch him a new suit or two! and get khushi some pretty sarees/suits.. inspiration(sarees).. anjali in the first 50 episodes, (suits) madhubala.

*yes, deepali is gone.GIVE a reasonable excuse for payal's absence.. it is okay.. we know casting takes time.. or are you trying to ignore that character from now on?

Get a side actress who is happy to act dumb, but you can't do away with a character just like that. They did it with Mama, after making him witness to a few of Shyam's misdeeds... now they're doing it with Payal ... Hadd hoti hai, yaar!

As it is, it's such a small cast, if you don't retain even the ones you have, how can you run the show? Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas, Daljeet, NK ... five people cannot take the show forward without collapsing out of sheer exhaustion!!! "-Dia

the Raizadas knows that shyam is vile..arnav accused him in front of veryone, and everyone accepted it.. now the only reason the family accepts shyam is because anjali suffered a miscarriage and wanted shyam with her.. if they know that shyam caused the murder, what will their reaction be?

* bring ASR back into character.. he is Arnav Singh Raizada.. he does not need to go visit random tacky dholwalas to get proof. call aman to hire some detectives, install CCTVs of his own.. he is a rich business tycoon , not khushi kumari gupta dammit! dear CVs, please remember the arrogant smirk.. pretty please.

*khushi is smart .. she can think on the go.. but that lands her in innumerable sticky situations.. why is arnav taking the same road?

all valid points...πŸ‘
indi52 thumbnail
akdu,

Originally posted by: mouramen

@ bold n red< why o why? cmon tells us...dare to do on SP...TRP meters will burst out...nayee sochπŸ˜‰

can't take asr for granted, biwi or not. mera asr hai πŸ˜† loves to play games. poor sp.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: guturgutur

Great points 😳 I agree with most.