Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya1503

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
btw Mahesh is coming today๐Ÿ˜ƒ South India Shopping Mall opening ki vasthunnadu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw Mahesh's name made an appearance again last night in the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh..he is coming today is it? Tuesday annavu kada aa roje vachademo anukonna..seeing lots of posters..but didnt notice the date..
yeah..ninna aa scene choosina ventane nuvve gurthu vachavu...:)
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

oh..he is coming today is it? Tuesday annavu kada aa roje vachademo anukonna..seeing lots of posters..but didnt notice the date..
yeah..ninna aa scene choosina ventane nuvve gurthu vachavu...:)

They changed the date suddenly๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Btw how many more days will Payal stay in temple???๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

They changed the date suddenly๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

Btw how many more days will Payal stay in temple???๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

hehe...they didnt tell us to which temple she went..did they? if they didnt..think that she went to Rameshwaram / KanyaKumari ( I am just giving the farthest temple from Delhi)...:)
bs_deeps thumbnail
me off to work..see you in the evening..have a good day
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

hehe...they didnt tell us to which temple she went..did they? if they didnt..think that she went to Rameshwaram / KanyaKumari ( I am just giving the farthest temple from Delhi)...:)

N Akash is not concerned abt his wife๐Ÿ˜• like mother like son!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ the ppl in RM amuse me!!

Have a good day at work!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Divya1503 - 12 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.

Priya, I was thinking of ArShi's eye to eye conversations and your quote came to mind. Loved the conveying of messages through the eye, their expressions were bang on too.

The plot is still brewing so we are quite left wondering what's next.

Good day.

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deeps, sorry wanted to congratulate you on your promotion and hike but been a little off the hook the last two days.

Congrats. Happy new post and more money. Enjoy. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dazee

What was the 3rd July epi about?

The pace at which things are proceeding post marriage is breathtaking. It almost feels like they are going down a checklist of loopholes to close, any which way they can...still, the moments between these two are magical ... and funny - like the last scene in the camera free bedroom! khushi khushi khushi -- I went beetroot red just like her, from just watching it! naughty arnav ๐Ÿ˜‰

So shyam's going to figure out that he's been caught...are his days numbered now or is there a backstory that he will trigger when the bulls eye hits him and there's no escape?

Curious to see how they play it out. I hope their take their tme and make it clffhanger, nailbiting exciting, not easy wins for our team like shyam had his run of wins...

Looks like farm-house/bachelor's party-2 may be in London...but then again maybe not. seems like too long a wait, no?

hi dazee,

3rd july started with those minutes on the edge of the cliff, asr trying to revive khushi.

in bold, what keeps me glued and happy. once in a way we get pretty neat ideas or beautiful acting, interaction, character development, but really for me it's all about those two. both writing and acting in their case are at a different level. once in a way along comes a lavanya scene or a naniji scene or a mamiji/nk/buaji/garimaji sequence that almost reaches that pitch. that's a bonus. i will not talk about my londonia dreams ๐Ÿ˜†, the moment we open our mouth, everything goes a bizarre way.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

๐Ÿคฃ or angkor wat, borobudur, uluathur.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good morning ladies๐Ÿค—

I'm still stuck on his "hey" and her "hmmm"