Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

just managed to watch the 10 odd minutes of the 3rd july episode that still manage to affect my breath. unbelievably good acting and connection between actors. there's something so wonderful about this show. i'm a happy soul as i rush very slowly to work. see you later, guys.

What was the 3rd July epi about?

The pace at which things are proceeding post marriage is breathtaking. It almost feels like they are going down a checklist of loopholes to close, any which way they can...still, the moments between these two are magical ... and funny - like the last scene in the camera free bedroom! khushi khushi khushi -- I went beetroot red just like her, from just watching it! naughty arnav ๐Ÿ˜‰

So shyam's going to figure out that he's been caught...are his days numbered now or is there a backstory that he will trigger when the bulls eye hits him and there's no escape?

Curious to see how they play it out. I hope their take their tme and make it clffhanger, nailbiting exciting, not easy wins for our team like shyam had his run of wins...

Looks like farm-house/bachelor's party-2 may be in London...but then again maybe not. seems like too long a wait, no?
Edited by Dazee - 12 years ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

@bold oooh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† though I meant bitwa aur bahuriya...but this couple is not bad either๐Ÿ˜‰

I have a strong feeling that today's epi will start with a little bit of pacifying new bride...
Chalo AD beckons...will catch you later.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dazee

What was the 3rd July epi about?

The pace at which things are proceeding post marriage is breathtaking. It almost feels like they are going down a checklist of loopholes to close, any which way they can...still, the moments between these two are magical ... and funny - like the last scene in the camera free bedroom! khushi khushi khushi -- I went beetroot red just like her, from just watching it! naughty arnav ๐Ÿ˜‰

So shyam's going to figure out that he's been caught...are his days numbered now or is there a backstory that he will trigger when the bulls eye hits him and there's no escape?

Curious to see how they play it out. I hope their take their tme and make it clffhanger, nailbiting exciting, not easy wins for our team like shyam had his run of wins...

Looks like farm-house/bachelor's party-2 may be in London...but then again maybe not. seems like too long a wait, no?

Hi Dazee!
So agree with your post...for me what still attracts me to the track irrespective of some obvious glitches, is that we really dont know what will happen as in IPK they change speed at will and this team love to surprise it's audience...it works for me that even after 350+ episodes...we really dont know what's to come...

@bold agree with you 100%...esp with the cameras out now

Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Divya1503 thumbnail
Thank you Priya di n Nishi di!!!

Had a โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ dream of tugging,pulling n pinning to the wall last nightโ˜บ๏ธ Kash woh sach hojaye

Good Morning/Evening everyone!!!๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Thank you Priya di n Nishi di!!!

Had a โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ dream of tugging,pulling n pinning to the wall last nightโ˜บ๏ธ Kash woh sach hojaye

Good Morning/Evening everyone!!!๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Good morning!!
I have a question there..shud I ask? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Good morning!!
I have a question there..shud I ask? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Before u ask, let me tell u,it was abt Arnav n Khushi only!! If its anything else,go ahead n ask me๐Ÿ˜›
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Before u ask, let me tell u,it was abt Arnav n Khushi only!! If its anything else,go ahead n ask me๐Ÿ˜›

maree antha fast ga direct ga reply iste nenu inka emi aduguthanu? ๐Ÿ˜†
Divya1503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

maree antha fast ga direct ga reply iste nenu inka emi aduguthanu? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
btw Mahesh is coming today๐Ÿ˜ƒ South India Shopping Mall opening ki vasthunnadu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Btw Mahesh's name made an appearance again last night in the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Divya1503 thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3225201

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the first comment there!!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†