Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prash_t

Haila😲😲

aise mat karo yaar Its most special time now... 😳😳

Party ya Epi... Bahut na insaafi haiπŸ˜†

Btw.. Now can we expect some romanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

One more thing.. the pace of this track shld be slow.. Pleeejjj

you too were talking abt power cut at 8:00 rt? I am having same issue from last three days...😑
romance..aaah..we get it when we expect the least..😊
logging off now..good night dear...
Edited by bs_deeps - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Night Everyone..

Off to My Dreamland with man with a scar..😳

Cya Tomorw😳
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oooh baapre...I dared to venture into the morcha chatter...i slipped on slippery suds and came back...I like being a positive maate, somehow as it doesn't take much effort...as I'm one of those lazy bums who likes to spend my available time entertaining myself with what's there than nitpicking about what I think I want to be there in someone else's story...or demanding how someone else should decide their career path...nah I have so liitle time...I'd rather be a drooler, positive maate than lose my hair and sleep fretting over a fictional story for which I have only complaints about...as frankly that's why remotes were invented...and also I have a life outside of IPK with real issues
Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³Keep rocking DiviπŸ₯³

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣If everyone are leaving the show..then who is gonna act in it...the producers and directors themselvesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

oooh baapre...I dared to venture into the morcha chatter...i slipped on slippery suds and came back...I like being a positive maate, somehow as it doesn't take much effort...as I'm one of those lazy bums who like to spend my available time entertaining myself with what's there than nitpicking about what I think I want to be there in someone else's story...or demanding how someone else should decide their career path...nah I have so liitle time...I'd rather be a drooler, positive maate than lose my hair and sleep fretting over a fictional story for which I have only complaints about...as frankly that's why remotes were invented...and also I have a life outside of IPK with real issues

Now what did you do G πŸ˜†? Please share...kahan aur kya? Hum bhi aye kya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›?
jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vqwerty

🀣🀣If everyone are leaving the show..then who is gonna act in it...the producers and directors themselvesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo acha hai... No Hero... no Villain... We will get a "PURE" SP show of Saas, Bahu & Nannad πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.
Everyone on this Forum needs Navratan Tel...ussey apparently tension kam hota hai πŸ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Now what did you do G πŸ˜†? Please share...kahan aur kya? Hum bhi aye kya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›?

I didnt do anything but venture into some threads and read some comments of the crowd...just go in 1st page they are full og them...dont lose your sleep over it hun...

.tumi borong tomar Khushir katha bolo...she wanted some 'action' from her hubby with the cameras gone...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and then she realized she's a SP bahu so needs rather do detective work than romance with hubby, who just wants a liplock all the time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Chalo acha hai... No Hero... no Villain... We will get a "PURE" SP show of Saas, Bahu & Nannad πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.
Everyone on this Forum needs Navratan Tel...ussey apparently tension kam hota hai πŸ˜‰

@bold
🀣🀣🀣...with perfect puris and halwa and daadi as the Saas πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

jakhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I didnt do anything but venture into some threads and read some comments of the crowd...just go in 1st page they are full og them...dont lose your sleep over it hun...

.tumi borong tomar Khushir katha bolo...she wanted some 'action' from her hubby with the cameras gone...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...and then she realized she's a SP bahu so needs rather do detective work than romance with hubby, who just wants a liplock all the time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ki je koro G... here I was on full on mood like Khushi (only unlike her...for a little war than loveTongue)...and thought i venture into battles with you! but then I remembered to be SP bahulike on this Forum...avoid all jhanjhat and stick to Crooner πŸ˜†.
And aaj toh Khushi ne open invitation de diya... bitiya obviously liked what she got on pre-wedding night πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
Aur humhara bitwa is not taking her on the offer since wedding night (kitne baar usne subtle hints diya..haath pakar ke paas bithaya...aaj toh khullam khulla bhi bol diya) and he is focused on "Aman Prem" on phonewa
I loved Soni's theory... multi task karna nehi ata 🀣... Hopefully we will get some romance tomorrow...
Biwi bhi Raazi...Miya toh kab se raazi... abb toh Camera bhi nehi hai haazir... Aab toh shuru ho jaoπŸ˜‰