Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Good Night Indi Di and Divi..

Take Care ...πŸ€—
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jakhushi

CONGRATS Deeps!! This is great news and many congratulations on completing one more year of experience πŸ˜†.
Divi's monkeys are too cute...so borrowing them to Congratulate youSmile. I am sure both rating & promotion is very very well deserved.
So when are you partying with friends and family?

Nishi, Sej, Anu, Indi di , Divs, Gandhari, Smita, Khushi, KK...just managed to read all your messages..thanks a lot for the wishes..
hey Khushi..I am not much into parties..for years together I hav just shared such news with parents and few of very close friends..crooner gave a bigger family to share..Smile
thanks once again!
PrashT thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Nishi, Sej, Anu, Indi di , Divs, Gandhari, Smita, Khushi, KK...just managed to read all your messages..thanks a lot for the wishes..
hey Khushi..I am not much into parties..for years together I hav just shared such news with parents and few of very close friends..crooner gave a bigger family to share..😊
thanks once again!

Heyy Deeps .. Congratulations 😳

Ab bol.. Paty kab de rhi haiπŸ˜›

Juz KiddingπŸ˜‰
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
31 pgs 😲😲😲
and I came in an hour back, no was around so went off...bhery na insaafi...nw my ninni time amd I get to knw sab aaye the...😑
Congo shongo Divi and monkey gang ⭐️
Btw abhi I came from a walk of all the pages of the Forum, Desh chodo andolan at full force...just ask the rebels to spare my Swaami peeleej...
PrashT thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

31 pgs 😲😲😲

and I came in an hour back, no was around so went off...bhery na insaafi...nw my ninni time amd I get to knw sab aaye the...😑
Btw abhi I came from a walk of all the pages of the Forum, Desh chodo andolan at full force...just ask the rebels to spare my Swaami peeleej...

Priyaaa😳

Main bhi abhi aayi...πŸ˜ƒ aur sab chale gaye😭

Sure.. vil tel the rebels to spare your swamiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

Heyy Deeps .. Congratulations 😳

Ab bol.. Paty kab de rhi haiπŸ˜›

Juz KiddingπŸ˜‰

thank youuu...if you are insisting for a party..I will give you a party at 8:00 PM IST tomorrow..will you b able to make it?
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

31 pgs 😲😲😲

@bold
🀣...abhi kya demand hai aapke swamiji se?😲

bs_deeps thumbnail

31 pgs 😲😲😲

when you are requesting something, you got to b bit realistic rt? πŸ˜‰ how can any one spare your Swaami..everyone is after him only...
PrashT thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

thank youuu...if you are insisting for a party..I will give you a party at 8:00 PM IST tomorrow..will you b able to make it?

Haila😲😲

aise mat karo yaar Its most special time now... 😳😳

Party ya Epi... Bahut na insaafi haiπŸ˜†

Btw.. Now can we expect some romanceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

One more thing.. the pace of this track shld be slow.. Pleeejjj
bs_deeps thumbnail
now Abhaas is also leaving the show πŸ˜‰