Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Arnavji waiting in the queue for his chance...
Massage by khoosiji...

@ Nish, where r are?
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok, i didn't influence this piece, certainly the directors and writers never heard about my disquiet over it, nor did i send in a list of demands, but something i really wanted, happened.

khushi apologised to asr for getting shyam back.

so she should, and as a true lover and one with faith in her, asr just let it go without even an "i told you so." for he knew she had the best of intentions. i did too, but two things bothered me: that she could let someone back in after he had tried to kill asr, and she did it without consulting arnav. had she had a chat with arnav and insisted she was right and this was necessary for di's health, that's one thing, but she didn't do that.

no matter, i am glad she quickly realised her folly and with characteristic honesty, said sorry.

other than some clear thinking by creatives, bet crooner's positivity had something to do with it. 😆

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

ok, i didn't influence this piece, certainly the directors and writers never heard about my disquiet over it, nor did i send in a list of demands, but something i really wanted, happened.

khushi apologised to asr for getting shyam back.

so she should, and as a true lover and one with faith in her, asr just let it go without even an "i told you so." for he knew she had the best of intentions. i did too, but two things bothered me: that she could let someone back in after he had tried to kill asr, and she did it without consulting arnav. had she had a chat with arnav and insisted she was right and this was necessary for di's health, that's one thing, but she didn't do that.

no matter, i am glad she quickly realised her folly and with characteristic honesty, said sorry.

other than some clear thinking by creatives, bet crooner's positivity had something to do with it. 😆

yup yup was so happy to hear that sorry. and to see all that ankhon ankhon ishaara... such a good feeling..they always could communicate like this without saying much...now they do it with haq! 😳

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Arnavji waiting in the queue for his chance...

Massage by khoosiji...

@ Nish, where r are?

😆😆 I immediately thought of you Anu...Ab raat ko Arnavji ke liye special tel maalish😳. Aur to aur no cameras🥳. Khushi is already swimming in the gutter with us...it wont be difficult for Arnav😆
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

😆😆 I immediately thought of you Anu...Ab raat ko Arnavji ke liye special tel maalish😳. Aur to aur no cameras🥳. Khushi is already swimming in the gutter with us...it wont be difficult for Arnav😆

N I thought of both of u!!!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

how sweetly khushi thought gutter time had arrived the moment the cameras were gone. sure you guys didn't teach her all this bad bahu stuff? ya phir, you also sent your list of demands and they quaked and gave in to them. 😆
indi52 thumbnail
is the man hot with a scar or what. ufff hotwa.
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

is the man hot with a scar or what. ufff hotwa.

He is Indi di!!😛