Posted: 12 years ago
Priya you too?? First news of Sari taking a break now you, not a good day :(

Will be back
Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeypriya

Post cannot be quoted.

Priya, where do you find these quotes! Brilliant. Each one perfect for the occasion and the mood!

and the quotes with these killer pics, maaar dalaaa!

Super new Crooner :)
Edited by Dazee - 12 years ago
Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandalala

He waits, anticipates, seeing her there...ethereal & in pink...eyes sparkle, holding veiled truths no more...a tug and pull...into his arms she falls. Cocooned in their own world, a 'hey' & 'hmmm', smiles, hands, feet-- visceral, divine, a melange of togetherness... ❀️

I am in my SKD...Your quotes & pics did me in, hun...'Reel' appeared so real in those first few mins!!

Priya, you were right (hehehe, what else is new!? :))...Their next 'moment' will be under the most unanticipated circumstances...Will wait for it!!!

A great break; back to work now!!

Ditto!!!! That look in his eyes when he sees her with the towel, drying her hair, sparkling, fresh, lovely in pink...he loses it! and we swooon 😳! These two are dynamite together ... looking forward to more lots more!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Priya sweetheart πŸ€—

Your pic's and quotes landed me in SKD land , great work as always πŸ‘ thanks for opening a new thread . Strike hai 😭...mange toh batah doh ...
On a serious note loved the style of this crooner πŸ‘

"A Marriage..."

by Mark Twain

"Makes of two fractional lives a whole;

It gives to two purposeless lives a work

And doubles the strength of each to perform it

It gives to two questioning natures a reason for living,

And something to live for;

It will give a new gladness to the sunshine,

A new fragrance to the flowers,

A new beauty to the earth,

And a new mystery to life"

notes:

Shyam is so relaxed ki all important files not protected by password , really which law school did you graduate dude ...101 ways to butcher a planπŸ˜†

Pre cap...Anjali walking around fine with the foot injury. All of us cried wolf when the doctor didn't mention a thing at the hospital . Anjali's room no blood and know the CV's decide to show the foot injury wah re wah .

Edited by beena14 - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† Priya ur title darling...the strike part ...but why sweetyyy..😳

But thanks for opening the thread sweetyπŸ€—

Your quotes always send me to a dreamland..😳 and ur caps..thud

Right now I am as lazy as the trackπŸ˜†

Tujhe Dekh Dekh Sona

Tujhe Dekh kar hai jagnaa

Meine yeh zindagaani...Sang Tere bitaani Tujhme Basii Hai Meri Jaan Hayee...😳

This was the most natural Scene of the day...So well done by Barun and Sanaya...😳

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Other images of episode can be found here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3223940

Edited by chowna - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi priya,

thanks for those lovely quotes and opening the thread. crooner strike? reminds me of a city i just visited πŸ˜† hope you'll be visiting if not updating the main post.

at this point, still thinking of the beautiful opening moments of monday and tuesday. all sorts of reaching each other, sharing, owning going on and the undertone of sexual attraction that increases pulse rate. beautiful phase in relationship.

i was thinking, how in a class of its own the interaction between asr and khushi always is. from every perspective: dialogue, story, direction, and of course acting. there's nothing like this on our television and even when an episode is flawed or unconvincing as it is from time to time (some will say many a times), these bits are always right, and quite unforgettable.

if i see an old shot of the two, and if i can't instantly recall the scene, it actually bothers me, since this doesn't happen too often.

book one may have had several story issues, twists and turns one couldn't take seriously, strange character movements, even bizarre appearances and disappearances. but when it came to the exploration of relationship, from its first moment through its development getting to where we are today, nothing is off the mark. it's deeply understood, instinctively delineated, believable, this could really happen, plus it's unforgettable (in every way, sings my mind 😳) and aspirational.

when i started watching in october i told my husband this one is too good not to have a positive impact, in our lives, in the lives of people who watch it. much is made of themes around social messages especially in mass media. i believe that far more good will come to us and our world if the importance of love in our lives was understood. romance and love are not "silly" things, ha ha one could do a thesis on that.

will be back.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beena14

Priya sweetheart πŸ€—

Your pic's and quotes landed me in SKD land , great work as always πŸ‘ thanks for opening a new thread . Strike hai 😭...mange toh batah doh ...
On a serious note loved the style of this crooner πŸ‘

"A Marriage..."

by Mark Twain

"Makes of two fractional lives a whole;

It gives to two purposeless lives a work

And doubles the strength of each to perform it

It gives to two questioning natures a reason for living,

And something to live for;

It will give a new gladness to the sunshine,

A new fragrance to the flowers,

A new beauty to the earth,

And a new mystery to life"

notes:

Shyam is so relaxed ki all important files not protected by password , really which law school did you graduate dude ...101 ways to butcher a planπŸ˜†

Pre cap...Anjali walking around fine with the foot injury. All of us cried wolf when the doctor didn't mention a thing at the hospital . Anjali's room no blood and know the CV's decide to show the foot injury wah re wah .

ha ha ha beena, 101 ways to butcher a plan. that's why he has so many of them: smart operators come up with a plan the moment another goes awry, heard him? must have come first in that class with distinction. πŸ˜ƒ good to see you.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hellozz all...

ghar mein koi hai ??

πŸ€—

..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Episode starts with Arnav & Khushi coming back to their bedroom.

Khushi,thinking that Shyam might b able to hear them,apart from watching them,tells Arnav that she had a lot of fun watching the stars & the moon!
She says she'd like to go star gazing again the next day!
Arnav nods,which I felt,was an indication for Khushi to stop. Sanka devi ka koi bharosa nahi! He didnt want Khushi to overact & Shyam to wonder if they had actually gone for stargazing.
Arnav opens the curtains to find another camera over there. He comes back to Khushi & indicates the camera's presence through his eyes.
The next scene starts all of a sudden. I felt like there should've been a dialogue from either of them.I felt like "abhi toh Khushi yaheen thi.Abhi bathroom se change kar k bhi aa gayi!"
And the next scene,though awesome & super cute was way too short.
Anyways,coming back to the episode.
Na kajre ki dhar
Na motiyon k haar
Na koi kia singaar
Phir bhi kitni sundar ho!
Tum kitni sundar ho!
The way Arnav looked at her,aay haay!
And the way he puller her, double aay haay!☺️
I loved the way his hand found the curve of her waist!The pull & the way he snaked his arm around her waist & Khushi's hand went to his neck,it all looked so natural.
He cups her face,all set to kiss her,when he remembers the dratted camera.
Khushi,anticipating the kiss,had closed her eyes.Yet she could feel when he withdrew.
And she immediately understood the reason.
"Mujhe neend aa rahi hai"
"Haan,hum bhi thak gaye hain"
awww! Felt so bad for them. They so wanted to kiss each other! Lekin kambakht Shyamu aur uska kambakht camera!😑 Indirectly un dono ka kiss aur SR interrupt kar diya snake ne!
The kambal scene was so adorable!
"Humein yeh sab bahut achchha lagta hai-aap,main aur humari chhoti si duniya."
Khushi's "Humein aur kuch nahi chahiye!" reminded me of Arnav's dialogue from the telephatic chat : "I dont need anything else,Khushi!"
But that's so true. Hubby,wifey aur unki chhoti si duniya filled with love & wonderful moments,isse zyada kisi ki chahat ho sakti hai?
"Kabhi,kabhi humein yeh bahri duniya badi hi ajeeb lagti hai"
"Ya shaayad bahri duniya k liye tum bahut ajeeb ho!"
His comment earns him a smack on the chest! Which he loved,I'm sure!😳
"hey!"
"Hmm?"
"By the way,ho hi gayi!"
"Kya?"
"Humari shaadi!"
I was like,by the way!? Nahi Arnavji,aapko kehna chahiye ki finally! Finally ho gayi shaadi! What a relief for u both n the fandom!
"Phere, saari rasme..."
Saari rasme k baad Khushiji ne palat kar Arnavji ko smile di. Hmmm! Kaunsi rasam ka khayal aaya aapke man me,Khushiji?😳
And then she hugged him n the scene got over! 😲
Agli subha,Khushi looks here,there & everywhere before she serves tea to naniji, di n mamiji.
Meri aankhen bhi us hi ko dhundh rahi thi jise Khushiji ki aankhen dhundh rahi thi!
I was hoping ki "ab darwaza khulega aur ab track suit me banda andar aayega!" Lekin aisa nahi hua!
Mamiji k din ki shuruaat achchhi hui,or so she must have thought. First phatti saadi asked her what she wanted to have n then when she told her farmaaish,PS readily agreed to make it for her!
In the kitchen,di n naniji ne Khushi ki khoob chhed khaani ki jiski wajah se Khushi bitiya nervousiyaaye gayi! Itni ki usne gas chalu kiya bina hi halwa banana shuru kar diya!
I was πŸ˜†ling when she answered the phone saying halwa!Typical sanka devi!
and look who called? Buaji!
Buaji guesses that Khushi's making halwa puri for breakfast n reminds her not to forget.
.Khushi gets senti for a moment.
"Buaji,Hum aap sab ko kaise bhool sakte hain?"
"Areh hum humri naahi,Sanka devi,elaichi ki baat karat rahe!" Waise,this emoticon is perfect for "haay re Nandkisore!"
Khushi gets irriated n cuts the phone. To rub salt to her wounds,mamiji tells her that when she'd made halwa for the first time,she had to make 50 puris coz everyone loved it! She says it would b very difficult for khushi to break her record.
Khushiji ne yeh sab sunte-sunte poore aate ka satyanash kar diya!
I was surprised,jaise poori usne kadhai me se nikala,waise poori bhi kaise bani? Aate ki jo haalat thi..
Loved the breakfast scene!
Arnavji,bina uff tak kiya,halwa-puri khaay jaa rahe the,khaay jaa rahe the! 😲
I recalled Khushi's dialogue on havan before PaYash wedding "Kisi or ki choodiyon se itna pyaar?Aap Arnav Singh Raizada hi hain ya 102 bukhaar!?"
I seriously felt like asking him today "Khushiji se itna pyaar Ki bakwaas khana bhi kha gaye?Aap Arnav Singh Raizada hi hain naa?"
Everyone in the family tried their best to smile n appreciate Khushi's cooking. I loved NK's "Poori bhi hai,papad bhi hai,two in one! Nice!" And Aakash's gesture of appreciation!
Mamiji ko bhi sambhaal liya Anjali or Aakash ne.
Khushi ne taste karte hi jo moonh banaya!Sanaya was fab,no infact,all the actors were fab with their expressions!πŸ‘
Bechare Raizadas'! Kahan halwa poori khane ki ummeed thi kahan bread butter se kaam chalana pada sabko!
Arnav knudges Khushi,who suggests the idea of opening the wedding gifts after breakfast. Everyone agrees.
Anjali suggests she would Shyamji as well,much to arHi's relief!
Aakash says Paayal has gone to the temple,but nevertheless,they would start without her. So,I guess,Paayal will come back from the temple with a naya chehra.
ArHi sit with the family for a while after which Arnav holds Khushi's hands n they are all set to leave when NK spots them n points out loudly that they're leaving.
Bad manners,NK! Nayi-nayi shaadi hui hai dono ki! If they want to spend time alone, aapko tokna nahi chahiye tha!😑
Well he redeemed himself later on!πŸ˜‰
Khushi,before leaving,tells NK not to let anyone leave. NK asks y,she says "Hum keh rahe hain!" NK salutes her n she leaves. What I loved was,without knowing for what reason she asked him to not let anyone leave,he did his job perfectly!πŸ‘
Shyamu,the ever inquisitive,ne bahut koshish ki lekin usko kisine jaane nahi diya. It was only when NK was busy with a call *I liked his ringtone,BTW!* that Shyamji escaped.
ArHi meanwhile enter his room n go through his laptop where they find sufficient evidence against him. Waah! Waah! Shyamji k karaamati camera ne unke haathon par kitni der tak zoom kiya hua tha!I'm impressed!
Anyways,they see him spreading glass shards on the carpet after which the screen becomes blank.Before they could see anything else,they hear footsteps. Epi ends with Shyam opening the door. Will they b caught? I guess not!
The precap! The chot k nishaan,though fake,gave me jitters! Yuks! 🀒
NK's dialogue "Aapka aaram haraam hai!" Saalesaab ka bas chale toh jijaji ka jeena haraam kar denge woh! I cant wait for Shyam to b exposed!😈
Edited by Smita.M - 12 years ago