Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Lovely pics and awesome quotes especially the last one. It took me a lot of time to get past the first few minutes of the serial. I will be the happiest if they continue showing such cute scenes. The whole conversation was so cute, it was so real with the "hey" and "hmmm" thrown in๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loved the way the scene started...Arnav waiting for his wife to come to him๐Ÿ˜ณ and as soon as he saw her, he didnt spare a single second to pull her towards himself. The night would have been another beautiful night in the lives of Arnav and Khushi if not for that damned cameras. Arnav had to control himself but like always, they manage to take some time out for their choti si duniya. Khushi is the happiest with her choti si duniya and finds the bahari duniya weird๐Ÿ˜†. How cute can she get? Even cuter was his response๐Ÿ˜†. OK, I cant get enough of these two๐Ÿ˜ณ. Arnav was relieved that all the rasams including pheres were completed. I thought he would add in a line about their suhaag raat as well...now no more bans for future sessions๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Barun and Sanaya were so good in this scene...so natural and their comfort level speaks volumes. I am not sure how much input the director had given but I loved it when he moved his head a bit to the side so that she could rest her head on his shoulders. Absolutely loved the way she flung her arm and hugged him and he reciprocated. Would have loved it even more if she gave a peck to him...maybe next time๐Ÿ˜ณ

Other thoughts:
1. Loved Arnav's reaction at the breakfast table...he ate it without grumbling. Reminded me of my hubbyโ˜บ๏ธ
2. It felt so good to see the happy family again. Thank god, mamiji hasnt gone into her saasuma mode. I can tolerate this behaviour.
3. Hope Deepali returns as Payal. At least they gave an explanation...Payal will be back unlike mamaji and lakshmiji.
4. Why has that idiotic Shyaam kept the videos? What was he planning to do with them?๐Ÿ˜• Khair, his end is nearing๐Ÿคข

I totally respect your decision of not updating the crooner Priya...hope to see your thoughts on the episode. Take rest, relax and come back (soon๐Ÿ˜‰)๐Ÿค—

I cant get past these gifs๐Ÿ˜ณ. Credit: Shruti on tumblr

nishi,
staring goofily at gifs. awww. don't tell me these two are not in lau with each other.
lovely post.
in bold blue, isn't that what he's pretty much saying?๐Ÿ˜ณ

bold red, i keep wondering about the amount the director puts in and what the actors contribute. that hand of his coming up to hold her arm, reminded me of his hand naturally arresting the movement of her arm the other friday in the farmhouse, as though he can't hold himself back any more, so so natural. and look at that last gif, the "it" is in their eyes. too good. i love your attitude to all hot or could be hot scenes, lots of encouragement for next time, like a true blue gutter queen ๐Ÿ˜†.

in bold black, are you sure this is the end of shyam? get a feeling there's a surprise coming up, somewhere down the way, especially if ipk is to continue beyond december or whatever the current time frame is.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mouramen

Oh yes indranidi, me distracted...show has been appealing to me in bits and pieces...
Barun thing...am reading a little more in between lines...shyamu ka lawyer atma ghus gayee hain mere main...
Was not on forum for long since Saturday, it kind of drained me out...I am keeping my sanity by watching earlier episode,
You missed me...awww... Mujhe nehi pata tha tum Mujhe itne kareeb se observe karti ho...๐Ÿ˜†

drained by forum? what the. hum aapko bahut hi kareeb se observe kartein hain and tells me now what's your lawyer wala mind saying. bolo bolo.

but yes, ah those early episodes. how i wish they'd make a dvd set for fanatics. i will bequeath it to my child along with pearls and diamonds.
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

nishi,
staring goofily at gifs. awww. don't tell me these two are not in lau with each other.
lovely post.
in bold blue, isn't that what he's pretty much saying?๐Ÿ˜ณ

bold red, i keep wondering about the amount the director puts in and what the actors contribute. that hand of his coming up to hold her arm, reminded me of his hand naturally arresting the movement of her arm the other friday in the farmhouse, as though he can't hold himself back any more, so so natural. and look at that last gif, the "it" is in their eyes. too good. i love your attitude to all hot or could be hot scenes, lots of encouragement for next time, like a true blue gutter queen ๐Ÿ˜†.

in bold black, are you sure this is the end of shyam? get a feeling there's a surprise coming up, somewhere down the way, especially if ipk is to continue beyond december or whatever the current time frame is.

@nishita and indi di., lovely interaction. i will butt in. i have always wondered too.. how much is the actors' comfort with each other... and how much is it the director's...we will never know i suppose.. i loved how utterly natural and FELT the entire SR before the SR was. It felt like a river gently, curvingly, naturally reaching the ocean. the way she is innocent and yet aroused and he is aroused and yet restrained. much thought has gone into this! and monday and tuesday's scenes were like the perfect aftertaste of that farmhouse scene.

about shyam, the track seems to be hurtling...either they are out to finish this story or if not, if the rumours are all untrue, then i so agree with you indi di... we will have a surprise, a highly nasty one if I know IPK, on our hands.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Hi Priya, Farah, InDi, Rashmi, Sejal, G, Divi, and all.

Priya. For now, we have reached home indeed. What matters is we are together and we can now face the googlies that the world throws at us hand in hand. For now, let us enjoy the warmth of the home stead.

So the crooner wants to hibernate? I say hibernate and not strike because strike is more of a protest and I am sure you are not protesting ๐Ÿ˜Š. We all do need these sanity checks.

So enjoy the break, feel the wind. Do rope us in when you start off a new crooner.

I surely will join the discussions whenever I can.

Good day guys.

hey (ha ha, the hey day, aaargh) envee,
just saw your lovely post. feel the wind, that sounds good. hope priya gets her share and returns to the life of the householders and their shenanigans soon. in the meantime, she says she'll open the thread for us, so do come and chat. let's see what comes after hey, what.
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿค— Priya ... been a while, here's a little smashitupsobti magic for you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ladies of the Crooner, strike or not, exceptional analysis and thoughts ... haven't been able to contribute but it all makes great reading ๐Ÿค—
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mashira

@nishita and indi di., lovely interaction. i will butt in. i have always wondered too.. how much is the actors' comfort with each other... and how much is it the director's...we will never know i suppose.. i loved how utterly natural and FELT the entire SR before the SR was. It felt like a river gently, curvingly, naturally reaching the ocean. the way she is innocent and yet aroused and he is aroused and yet restrained. much thought has gone into this! and monday and tuesday's scenes were like the perfect aftertaste of that farmhouse scene.

about shyam, the track seems to be hurtling...either they are out to finish this story or if not, if the rumours are all untrue, then i so agree with you indi di... we will have a surprise, a highly nasty one if I know IPK, on our hands.

lovely expression and a fab observation. yes she was new to this but a bit out of control aroused and he'd been this way before, but held back to make space for his gently flowing river. "much thought" has really gone into creating these scenes, practically each and every scene between them, you can actually feel their relationship start, grow, and get here. i never worried about what would ha[ppen to the "hot" angle once their love was acknowledged and they married and that tense attraction was gone. there are many kinds of fire, i am sure we will experience each one with them in keeping with the moment in their lives.
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

๐Ÿค— Priya ... been a while, here's a little smashitupsobti magic for you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ladies of the Crooner, strike or not, exceptional analysis and thoughts ... haven't been able to contribute but it all makes great reading ๐Ÿค—

kalpana, misssing you. lovely collage. i was wondering just half an hour back, wonder which shots kalpana would have chosen for yesterday and day before, promise. see you soon.
crooner may be on strike but she's opened the post yay and girls got to analyse, what. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by indi52 - 12 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited Page 1 :)

Hello everyone <3
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Crooner strike ๐Ÿ˜ฒ why ? :(

My two cents on the episode :$

The starting scene, the one under the blanket, was one of the best I've seen after their confession. They both have gotten extremely comfortable as far being physically close is concerned. There was always passion, there was always the urge to be with the other, but the barriers have broken once, they have come close and now they are so much at ease with each other, that sometimes, there isn't any need of words to express what they want to convey, gestures do that very well for them.
The way he teased her, the way she whacked him, and then the way they just share a happy moment, a laugh. There was a sense of contentment between the two when he says finally the weddings done, both acknowledging that their marriage is complete.

I absolutely love the family scenes, the teasing, the normal , very real moments at the dining table.
Loved the Anjali there, trying to save Khushi from getting disappointed. And the bit where everyone's making faces at the food but Arnavs just silently eating and so normally as if he is liking it all ๐Ÿคฃ

The rest of the episode where they team up and try and find some clues, makes me happy. I've always wanted to see them team up against Shyam. And I have a feeling this is going to be a long ride. Not every plan of theirs is going to be successful and neither is Shyam gonna play it easy.

I dont know how long the show is going to run, but even if its going to be just till December( I do not know why people have been mentioning december totally lost๐Ÿ˜†) but even if its till then, this story cant run right till December end. There has to be something surprising coming up. This is IPK after all ๐Ÿ˜†

ankita,

it was one of the loveliest scenes, wasn't it. one just feels like saying things about it, the opposite of scenes with shyam in them. did i just mention them in the same line, whack me.

arnav was so cool with that awful halwa; true to character, i love you, you've made it so i like it and i'll eat it. no need to give mega reaction shots. sweeet.

my feeling too, it's not so easy to trap slimy shyamu. surpriisewa might also be heading our way.
soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi soni,
cute post, agree with all, rofling with most. non multitasking males, really how to use the heart and keep dimag ki batti on. my poor asr, everybody being mean to him. he's a man, guys, be kind.

best of all, you are actually asking a hindi serial to be logical? ๐Ÿคฃ i mean is there any relationship with logic to the entire shyam thing? ok, the initial "plan": posing to be single because he's suddenly obsessed with a girl and trying to get married to her while remaining hitched to his wealthy thanks to bro raanisahiba, there was something there. but thereafter? er why and how did he kidnap asr? why did he decide to kill his own offspring, all the bizarre visits to rm in disguise, ilovekhushi password for a patently pointless will, now cameras. shyam is obviously not a part of the storytelling that makes sense. ipk style hatke narrative. samjhe, ya...? ๐Ÿ˜†
di!!!! thank you!!!
o ma di...i love asr...the reason i started watching the show๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...khushi's character later grew on me...but his character is close to my heart...so thodi tang khichai toh banti hai๐Ÿ˜†...had mentioned earlier in some post that he will start focussing on shyam only after his wedding and nao...tai hocche...seriously men and multitasking not possible...couldn't help but notice it!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
di aami usually logic expect kori na...but sometimes they show certain things which are really hard to digest...kal jaa dekhiyeche...total stupidity!!!! why is it...they can't hold on to a particular image for their villian...ek dike they show he is a cold-blooded murderer aar ono dike he is shown as a blundering fool...who keeps evidence against himself and he is a lawyer by profession!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
seriously the kidnapping, the killing of his own child and the rest...makes no sense as we have no clue to his motives...only for his lust for khushi and desire for raizada money did he end up doing all this???? shotti doesn't make sense!!!!
in arnav-khushi scene...normally people would remove the bouquet and the strewn flowers out of the room...instead of setting them again!!! and people usually draw their curtains before sleeping!!!! why use stupid excuses for not wanting to show the SR!!!!