Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I know I'm late... Still.. Belated happy b'day.. πŸ€—

soni.b thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know I'm late... Still.. Belated happy b'day.. πŸ€—

awww!!! shivi...don't cry!!!! tere liye cake bhej rahi hoon!!!
thanks a ton!!!! πŸ€—
this slice is just for u!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"HEYYY" everyone.πŸ˜‰...I kno jus lik me everyone is drooling over the "Hey" from yesterday....Oh god this Sobti guy wil kill me with his voice modulation🀒🀒...
Ab yeh...TRP ji ki darshan kab hogi?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•hey Devi maiyaan...iss baar TRP acha dedijiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

awww!!! shivi...don't cry!!!! tere liye cake bhej rahi hoon!!!

thanks a ton!!!! πŸ€—
this slice is just for u!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Awww... Thankooss.. 😳
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@indi di, beautifully tender that post of yours. just like their conversation under the blanket... every girl's conscious or unconscious dream isn't it to do some snuggling and pillow talking under a fluffy blanket? the smiles, the perfect fit in the crook of his neck, his totally relaxed body language and the hand that gently held hers... yes, it was all so damn real.. i felt like a voyeur myself!

I am really hoping to see more of their understanding and trust building but with the right amount of spice. Laad governor shouldnt become overtly mushy ever while sanka devi should never lose her chutzpah, come what may.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😲 I was still trollin on previous thread...didnt see this one...heylos peep...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: soni.b

Good morning all!!!

got some time...had a super crazy day yesterday and today is going to be no different...won't be around!!!!😭

@priya...loved the quotes...absolutely beautiful!!!! and do hope ur are not planning to stop Crooner...why the strike bit priya!!!! btw can see ur having a super busy time!!!! take care and hope will get to read you soon!!!!πŸ€—

me enjoyed the epi...nice!!!πŸ˜ƒ

do detective RM mein!!!πŸ˜ƒ wah...brains freezer se nikla nahin aur kya tezi se chal raha hai...kitni jaldi saare dots connect kar raha hai!!!!πŸ˜† btw what's the hurry...achanak itni jaldi kya hai shyam ko expose karne ki????πŸ˜•

It's known that men are incapable of multitasking...mine won't reply to my questions until he finishes reading his paper!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ek time par sirf ek kaam...and today...Arnav Singh Raizada proved it...that he s a true male!!!!

Till the time he got married his one and only focus was his marriage...so focussed that to achieve it he even decided to put his brains aside and think with his heart...result being he couldn't see thru shyam's devious plans...afterall heart was how he could win khushi's love and trust...oh there were diversions & distractions but he managed to overcome all of them thanks to Khushi and finally got married!!!! mission accomplished!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

And since last 2 days his brains are back...dots are being connected and shyam ka kissa khatam hone ka time aa gaya hai...magar yeh kya romance ka kya hua???πŸ˜• first night cute convo...bas!!!! So today u proved like all men you too can do only one thing at a time!!!!! jab shaadi pe concentrate kar rahe the toh shyam was on back burner and now ur concentrating on shyam toh shaadi back burner pe hai!!!!

itni shidat se maanga tha tumne khushi ko aur woh milte hi tumhara sara dhyan shyam ki aur ho gaya!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arrey detectivegiri karo...its necessary but romance se passion gayab mat karo...sirf cute cute convos are not enough now!!!!😳😳

having said all the above nonsense...πŸ˜›

loved the whole arnav-khushi scene and convo under the quilt!!!😳

why no morning bed scene😲...even if nothing happened would love to see it!!! seedha khushi serving tea!!! not done!!!😭

first day kitchen scene was ok...could have been better!!! would have loved if arnav would have also walked in and flustered her more!!!!😳

breakfast scene was good...loved the family's reaction to the food...specially akaash and mami's!!!!πŸ˜†...btw koi mami ke mood swings mujhe samjhao???

me missing deepali already...she was really wonderful as payal...specially the last few days when the cvs decided to give her some screen space!!!!

ok now which idiot keeps proof of his crime...i know...Shyam Manohar Jha!!!! i was actually laughing my head off to see that he has kept the footage of him putting the glass shards near the door!!!!!🀣 can understand footage of the house and other people but of his presence in the house...really???...wah kya dimaag paya hai!!!! shyamu aapki jai ho!!!!🀣🀣

one question...did they still keep the bouquet in the room...if yes why??? could have just sent it out...and why even after seeing the camera in the pool area arnav didn't pull the curtains back...if not immediately but he could have done so before going to bed!!!!! koi samjhao????

precap...khushi sees the cut marks on anjali's foot!!!! the cuts were so deep and the marks so prominent but yet the good doctor could not see them!!!!!😲

hi soni,
cute post, agree with all, rofling with most. non multitasking males, really how to use the heart and keep dimag ki batti on. my poor asr, everybody being mean to him. he's a man, guys, be kind.

best of all, you are actually asking a hindi serial to be logical? 🀣 i mean is there any relationship with logic to the entire shyam thing? ok, the initial "plan": posing to be single because he's suddenly obsessed with a girl and trying to get married to her while remaining hitched to his wealthy thanks to bro raanisahiba, there was something there. but thereafter? er why and how did he kidnap asr? why did he decide to kill his own offspring, all the bizarre visits to rm in disguise, ilovekhushi password for a patently pointless will, now cameras. shyam is obviously not a part of the storytelling that makes sense. ipk style hatke narrative. samjhe, ya...? πŸ˜†
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh,...no...TRP ji ki darshan oly 2moro...Ab ek aur din wait karna padegaπŸ˜’πŸ˜’
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mashira

@indi di, beautifully tender that post of yours. just like their conversation under the blanket... every girl's conscious or unconscious dream isn't it to do some snuggling and pillow talking under a fluffy blanket? the smiles, the perfect fit in the crook of his neck, his totally relaxed body language and the hand that gently held hers... yes, it was all so damn real.. i felt like a voyeur myself!

I am really hoping to see more of their understanding and trust building but with the right amount of spice. Laad governor shouldnt become overtly mushy ever while sanka devi should never lose her chutzpah, come what may.

rashmi,
thanks and i abs agree. if they change that much they'd become someone else. actually, he did pull her leg albeit gently when she said she found the world outside ajeeb and he countered could it be that the world finds her ajeeb? her cookiness reminds me of lucy in charlie brown.

of course, we need some diwali type attraction and those intense moments between them. especially, when she's being too achhi a bahu i want the man to flip his lid and get her to go to the room pronto for some stuff good bahus die to do but can never bring themselves to.

have thought about it long, yeah at some point he should tell her to call him arnav, just the way payal calls a, a. asr just isn't the ji sort.

actually, i also want them to fight yell scream. i think that's not yet over, may bits of it always remain, hamesha.