Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

K was right yaar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mere water tankers kahan hai?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karan-Arjun ki tarah doosre janam ki tayaari kar rahe hain... Abhi waalon ka toh murder kar diya CVs ne.. πŸ˜†
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Divya1503

its a destination-less journey!!πŸ˜† roller coster ride u see!! kab kya hosaktha hai, koi nahi jantha!😳

It is a Didi ki Saut story. Now it is not a love story anymore, it has become a saas bahu story similar to all the other serials and I now have no hope on getting the passionate love story back. But well I will stick with the story for some more time. Hopefully they will redeem the story back to passionate love story between the leads at some point of time.
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
koi ek link de do...need to watch again plsss
PriyaR-jeesa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How many wanna bet when Arnav goes back to his room Khushi is not there...Mahaan Khushi has left the house (hopefully taking her clothes...especially the saree) and Arnav goes in search for her and we have the rain romance

I know I know...me in la la land...but yaar me starved for romance and want Khushi to wear the saree
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
eeeks anjaliii get lost go to yr husband !

she cant see her bro happ !

today she did say every thing changed cuz u r in love chotaey and wht were those lectures for then go fall in love chotae in a complete yash chopra style !

wht a hypocrite she is !

"every thing changed ever since u got married " ughhh crazy crazy woman !

is loving yr wife is a crime they made khushi look like as if she is some ... just because arnav was with her HOW sick is that !

mami and anjali should be thrown out of RM !

I so want khushi arnav along with payal to leave this zoo

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago
jakhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divya1503

ghum ne gaye nishi di!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Arrey Nishi next week Rain bhi ayega..red bhi ayega.. Humharey Chotey itni jaldi apni Mission se "HUT " ne walon se nehi... I just wish they had given us a nice precap..to ensure the audience comes back on monday for romance.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Karan-Arjun ki tarah doosre janam ki tayaari kar rahe hain... Abhi waalon ka toh murder kar diya CVs ne.. πŸ˜†

mere water tankers aayenge...zaroor aayengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What on earth is wrong with Anjali? did she sulk because she saw Arnav romancing his wife? Ugh!!! Can Shyaam please come back and show her his true colours? Pleeej!
soaringskies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

It is a Didi ki Saut story. Now it is not a love story anymore, it has become a saas bahu story similar to all the other serials and I now have no hope on getting the passionate love story back. But well I will stick with the story for some more time. Hopefully they will redeem the story back to passionate love story between the leads at some point of time.

their are so many tracks they can actually explore...but i am just wondering what are they thinking...🀒 nd payal -aakash is so awful to look at...ughhh.🀒🀒🀒
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3105413

🀣🀣

SIN in RM
Edited by passionalive - 12 years ago
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Arrey Nishi next week Rain bhi ayega..red bhi ayega.. Humharey Chotey itni jaldi apni Mission se "HUT " ne walon se nehi... I just wish they had given us a nice precap..to ensure the audience comes back on monday for romance.

I like the positivity...chotey is focused...I hope his biwi is equally focused. Hope she doesnt pack her bags and leave