Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
lolz...is all i got to say.,..maybe she knows her own songs better than other songs.....
finfreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

lolz...is all i got to say.,..maybe she knows her own songs better than other songs.....

even that she does not know well ... check out the last part of the article ... she was embarrassed 😆 😆

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: finfreedom

even that she does not know well ... check out the last part of the article ... she was embarrassed 😆 😆

lolz...ur rite amit....i guess she hates tha tthey sung her songs equally well as her!!!😆

anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: finfreedom

😆😆 she is getting old na 😆😆 thats why she can't remember her own song 😆

angierockzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When did alisha sing hothon pe aisi baat...i thought it was from an old dev-anand movie called jewel theif????? 😕
anjali10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angierockzzz

When did alisha sing hothon pe aisi baat...i thought it was from an old dev-anand movie called jewel theif????? 😕

right, but maybe priyanka messed up with tinka tinka( as per alisha )..so alisha decided to criticize her for every other song she sings 😆😆😆

angierockzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali10

right, but maybe priyanka messed up with tinka tinka( as per alisha )..so alisha decided to criticize her for every other song she sings 😆😆😆

lolzz...yea..cud be...anywayzz....alisha is one to talk..she herself is not tht gr a singer..her voice cracks on higher notes...even though i agree tht priyanka didn't sing tinka tinka tht gr8 either...but alisha herself m8 not be able to perform tht gr8 on live tv....she herself is a mediocre singer....😆

anjali10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angierockzzz

lolzz...yea..cud be...anywayzz....alisha is one to talk..she herself is not tht gr a singer..her voice cracks on higher notes...even though i agree tht priyanka didn't sing tinka tinka tht gr8 either...but alisha herself m8 not be able to perform tht gr8 on live tv....she herself is a mediocre singer....😆

lol...yes..she is not there yet 😆

angierockzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali10

lol...yes..she is not there yet 😆

lolzzz....yea....it's been wht 10-15 yrs since shez singing....yea "still not thr yet"...just another 10 maybe....😆