Poll Choice
Login To Vote
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Alisha Chinai

Song:
Bebo
https://sound12.mp3pk.com/indian/kambakkhtishq/kambakkhtishq03%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Alisha Chinai
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Edited by risingabove - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like this song. lol. It annoys me. But I'm not judging the song, I'm judging the singer. For me Alisha ji's best song is Kajra Re. I couldn't really connect with her near the beginning of the song. But as the song progressed, she improved. I didn't see much variation in the song. She was off in certain places in the song. Her voice changed a lot throughout the song. There was no "wow" factor in her singing. I wasn't much impressed and I know that Alisha ji is capable of so much better singing. I wasn't impressed at all and sadly this has to be my lowest rating I've given in this competition so far.

Final rating: A solid 5. I really can't give anything higher because nothing in this song impressed me at all. Alisha ji did her best to do justice to the song. But in my opinion I know she's capable of better singing and songs. I couldn't connect to the song. There were variation problems. And voice changed a lot throughout the song. I feel so bad giving such a great singer a low score. But I gotta judge fairly, so sorry to anyone that doesn't like the rating!

xobile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm.. interesting song choice. Alisha Chinoy's latest hit was 'Tera Hone Laga Hoon' from Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani but instead people have suggested 'Bebo'.

Anu Malik has composed this tune like it is straight out of 80's pop. In fact, there is little difference between Alisha's 'latest' and her 'breakthrough'. The arrangements are just an updated version of vintage 80's pop! Check this song out:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWtN2_7EdLU[/YOUTUBE]

The melody is super catchy. But that's because it is so simple. As they say, the simplest melodies are the hardest to compose! BUT the simplest melodies are also the simplest to sing 😆. Alisha brings her awesome attitude and style as well as quirky voice projection to the song, for which I'll give her some credit.

Taking everything into account, she get's 6/10 from me.

EDIT: I relistened to the song and I think 6/10 is too generous for this singing. I had to remind myself that 5/10 is average BOLLYWOOD singing. By those standards this is 5 at best. Sorry Alisha!
Edited by xobile - 14 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys vote her higher or she is going to get eliminated this early!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Alisha's best for me is 'Tinka Tinka'..she has sung it so beautifully 👏

I have think about what score Im going to give her on this. I dont think I consider this song to me more than 5!
Edited by sunandshine - 14 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Guys vote her higher or she is going to get eliminated this early!

Let people judge for themselves. All the singers in this competition are fabulous. But after every round one has to go. We have to judge based on the singing, not on the personality or the person!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice!!! She had a real clear voice in this one and was absolutely awesome!!! No words, just that she could've emphaized in a few places. A 9 from me!
simi_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok listening to this one time is enough the only part i thought was good about this was bebo me bebo and the next 2 lines
oh i forgot to add that i also liked the litted drum beat inbetween
so without much ado 5
Edited by simi_1 - 14 years ago
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its quite sad to see singers like alisha getting 2 or 3 from some people, I know the song isnt that good, but it shouldnt get such low score also. It is my request to risingabove, please donot conduct the poll 10-1, instead do it 10-5 or might be 10-4. Because I feel all of the singers are well established & donot deserve to get below 5. People giving 1s & 2s & 3s, means it is an insult to a talented singer.

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Absolutely dislike this song...it seemed she sang all the higher notes in falsetto....all those drum beats, voice modulations result in a composition which is foot tapping , yes, but nothing more ....Alisha has not been used properly in this song ....average singing...
doesn't get more than 5 from me