Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry, wrong post.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This explains the pre scripted fake win. Arunita should have clearly won because she was the most consistent and better singer by miles. Pawandeep had multiskills but his singing was inferior to Arunita often proved when they sang duets

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now they all are at Mahesh Manjrekar's house

Yesterday was his birthday

Top 6 + Ashish and Nachiket + Aru's mom

Pawanu playing guitar and Ashish singing kabhi kabhi Aditi infront of Manjrekar's family, Gauri Ingawale and Siddharth Jadhav (Marathi Actors)

https://instagram.com/stories/saylikamble_music/2641737732839739761?utm_medium=share_sheet

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suresh555

This explains the pre scripted fake win. Arunita should have clearly won because she was the most consistent and better singer by miles. Pawandeep had multiskills but his singing was inferior to Arunita often proved when they sang duets

especially during finale PD's singing was not the same as normally. I know they all pre recorded and lipsyncd.. His multi talent showcasing while singing during finale I could not connect to any of the songs.. His singing was so soulful during the season. his popularity has awarded him a trophy. felt bad for Aru who our family loved to death & in a loooooong time a good singer we came across after Nilanjana.

I had already said my phir milenge on forum. reading vadapaav, mickeymouse, anushka, Niyati, sameer, starttofinish posts and now reading your post made me write something. Im sure I am missing some other names 😳forgive me. Though im gone. Nice seeing you here after SRGMP section. hopefully will run into you there too.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They should have some kind of an auditing system which should give clarity of votes to public. I Googled several polls on the finale evening and majority of them were showing Arunita at top. How the hell did this change in a matter of few hours? In my books I would have put pawandeep on # 4 at most as a singer. Arunita, Sayli, Nihal and then him.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

They should have some kind of an auditing system which should give clarity of votes to public. I Googled several polls on the finale evening and majority of them were showing Arunita at top. How the hell did this change in a matter of few hours? In my books I would have put pawandeep on # 4 at most as a singer. Arunita, Sayli, Nihal and then him.

You mean they did not hire auditors like in award shows they auditors are announced and they come with a briefcase? What about their credibility.? Or is it again in India sabh chalta hai?

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

YouTube par ek poll tha jispe 673k+ logo ne vote Kiya tha n 76% result PD tha (jab mene vote Kiya to 673k dikha rha tha aage ka nhi pata)

Kahi bhi sm pe dekh lo PD hi milega n 2nd aru ❤️ dono saath hi rehte he humesha kisi 3rd person ka namonishan nhi

N these votes are audited as said by one of the members of this forum only !

Khabar to yeh aa rhi he ki 33crore votes the in total jisme se 30crores PD k the ! That's y joint winners plan cancel karna pada !

Hope aapke doubts clear ho gye honge

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

Khabar to yeh aa rhi he ki 33crore votes the in total jisme se 30crores PD k the ! That's y joint winners plan cancel karna pada !

Aisa possible hi nahi hai!

Even the contestants said ki 33 crore voting hua hai

but no one mentioned kahipe bhi ki 30 crore bas PD ke liye tha

Jeeta hai toh highest voted obviously hoga but fir bache hue logo ko kya bas 50-50 lakh votes?

Aru Pawan me jyada diference nahi hoga following their popularities

So 33 mese pura 30 sirf uska ye bakwas hai that too when we have total 6 finalists

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

N these votes are audited as said by one of the members of this forum only !

Khabar to yeh aa rhi he ki 33crore votes the in total jisme se 30crores PD k the !

But Khabar is not audited 😊