Users

Frequent Posters

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Ye bg music sunke ekdum emotional lag raha hai

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSnxburKayK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seems Adi was genuinely attached to all of them and even he considers Aru as a winner

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSn4n0-KWqx/?utm_medium=copy_link

on a sidenote aru BTS fan he kya ? 😆
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

After reading a comment in another thread, the top 4 contestants are same as whose names were announced sometime in June/July for Indian idol concerts in UK and Canada.

Please note when these concerts were announced, it clearly said finalist of Indian idol 😉

exactly n they followed that order. otherwise there was no way danish wud be 4th, it shud be nihal
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

AND ITS OVER…..🥲

A fitting finale to a great season.👏👍

What a day it was! The makers ,pl take a bow. 👍👍

There was never a dull moment. Never ever thought that I would catch all of it in one go! And my hubby too - an attention deficit person 😃, sat through for almost 8 hrs! Itna toh hum dono ek saath apne shaadi plus reception pakkad ke bhi nahi baithe 🤣😃. Thank you Indian Idol! 👍👏

Since @Vadapaav has given an update which echoes my sentiments too, will avoid the repetition. Esp about the edited parts. They could’ve cut FiMa segment, Khaali-Danish segment, and yes we had toooo much of Uditji in this season.
Adi-udit was not needed. I was sooo looking forward for the fun parts of PD from antakshari plus some duets & the ankona-Aru-neelu second song.

It was also downright rude to call salman-sunny, give out their promos & then not air it. 😡

Congratulations to PD 👍👍👏👏👏 and to us PD fans too.🙂

As expected, I went to bed with mixed feelings yesterday. Aru’s tensed face just before result announcement & the flicker of disappointment played on my mind.

I felt bad that Aru would go down in Idol history as one of the finalists along with Sayli - this bracketing upset me, 😞 since Aru is waaay superior to Sayli.
No offence to Sayli, I like her too. But now I realise, Sayli is nice to hear - but she doesn’t leave a mark. Song over, you enjoy & forget. That’s it. For instance, whenever I listen to Teri Mitti ,PD will come to my mind, or Satyam Shivam / Ek Radha etc will always be associated with Aru. Sayli lacks that kind of recall.
Anyways, at least careerwise Aru is all set to

take-off 👍. Wishing her all the best.
The ending was so abrupt. Why couldn’t they show the girls getting their runner-up trophies & prize money?? 😳😡. They could’ve extended by a few minutes to include at least that.

Asides….

* Uditji needs to remember to hold the mic properly while enacting the song - his lip synch becomes too obvious when the mic is away, still sound is crystal clear 😁

* PD par bhi Tarzan ka bhooth chadha tha ( not just danish as someone mentioned😃)…. He was climbing trees - kabhi Ashish, kabhi Danish 🤣😃

* Kiara baby was sauntering on the beach, suddenly remembered there was episode shoot, grabbed a lehenga to match her bikini top. 🤣🤣. Bus hogayi preeti tayyar 🤣🤣 ( sorry, no offence, couldn’t resist this, for last time’s sake 🤪, pardon me if went overboard here 🙏)

* Btws, was that Aru Saree which became Sayli dress, which later missed its mark from being Danish’s jacket 😃, and which finally found

salvation on Alkaji?? 🤣🤣🤣 (- assuming channel styled Alkaji. Do they? Realtyshow??)

* PD bana gentleman - as always. Note the way he moved to stand in between the 2 girls, to hold their hands offering support during the last tense moments 👍👏. ( dunno if someone gestured him to, but this is so typical a PD gesture)

Samirji, biwi made kheer today? 😁

And so it ends…

Despite the manipulation tactics by the channel, the vagaries of the format etc, if we continued being loyal viewers, then it is due to the irresistible pull of these kids Even forum members who had left in-between, came back. That’s the power of talent these kids have. Wishing them all the very best always! 🙏. What an incredible adorable talented bunch they are! ❤️❤️ Jeeyo bacho 🙏

Idol 12 has been an amazing viewing experience that will be etched in my mind 👍

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Can someone please open a thread exclusively for the edited clips of the Finale plus all previous episodes? All in one place, it will be easy to view . Much needed too when we go through withdrawal symptoms from II12. 😔😊

It can have all the edited duets from the previous episodes plus fun clips too.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I felt bad that Aru would go down in Idol history as one of the finalists along with Sayli - this bracketing upset me, 😞 since Aru is waaay superior to Sayli.

salvation on Alkaji?? 🤣🤣🤣 (- assuming channel styled Alkaji. Do they? Realtyshow??)

* PD bana gentleman - as always. Note the way he moved to stand in between the 2 girls, to hold their hands offering support during the last tense moments 👍👏. ( dunno if someone gestured him to, but this is so typical a PD gesture)

Great job as always Anoushka!
@bold1 : History will be what Wikipedia says - not what was shown at Sony's behest. How Aru bested Sony despite their best efforts to undermine her is what viewers will remember.

@bold2 : If you believe Jharna Jana - they do! 🤣

@bold3: Gestured. That was when I knew that he was the winner for sure. Though the result was anticipated other than an upset.

@bold4: Poor guy. Possibly still looking for his Aqua Ptychotis bottle after the upsetting routine of yesterday! Google Aqua Ptychotis if you don't know. My advice - don't leave home without it! 🤣🤣🤣

Heavy stuff this idol season. Think I'll see kids dance for a while.

Cheers!

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AND ITS OVER…..🥲

There was never a dull moment. Never ever thought that I would catch all of it in one go! And my hubby too - an attention deficit person 😃, sat through for almost 8 hrs! Itna toh hum dono ek saath apne shaadi plus reception pakkad ke bhi nahi baithe 🤣😃. Thank you Indian Idol! 👍👏

Since @Vadapaav has given an update which echoes my sentiments too, will avoid the repetition. Esp about the edited parts. They could’ve cut FiMa segment, Khaali-Danish segment, and yes we had toooo much of Uditji in this season.
Adi-udit was not needed. I was sooo looking forward for the fun parts of PD from antakshari plus some duets & the ankona-Aru-neelu second song.

It was also downright rude to call salman-sunny, give out their promos & then not air it. 😡

As expected, I went to bed with mixed feelings yesterday. Aru’s tensed face just before result announcement & the flicker of disappointment played on my mind.

No offence to Sayli, I like her too. But now I realise, Sayli is nice to hear - but she doesn’t leave a mark. Song over, you enjoy & forget. That’s it. For instance, whenever I listen to Teri Mitti ,PD will come to my mind, or Satyam Shivam / Ek Radha etc will always be associated with Aru. Sayli lacks that kind of recall.

The ending was so abrupt. Why couldn’t they show the girls getting their runner-up trophies & prize money?? 😳😡. They could’ve extended by a few minutes to include at least that.

Asides….

* Uditji needs to remember to hold the mic properly while enacting the song - his lip synch becomes too obvious when the mic is away, still sound is crystal clear 😁

* PD par bhi Tarzan ka bhooth chadha tha ( not just danish as someone mentioned😃)…. He was climbing trees - kabhi Ashish, kabhi Danish 🤣😃

* Kiara baby was sauntering on the beach, suddenly remembered there was episode shoot, grabbed a lehenga to match her bikini top. 🤣🤣. Bus hogayi preeti tayyar 🤣🤣 ( sorry, no offence, couldn’t resist this, for last time’s sake 🤪, pardon me if went overboard here 🙏)

* Btws, was that Aru Saree which became Sayli dress, which later missed its mark from being Danish’s jacket 😃, and which finally found

And so it ends…

Despite the manipulation tactics by the channel, the vagaries of the format etc, if we continued being loyal viewers, then it is due to the irresistible pull of these kids Even forum members who had left in-between, came back. That’s the power of talent these kids have. Wishing them all the very best always! 🙏. What an incredible adorable talented bunch they are! ❤️❤️ Jeeyo bacho 🙏

I'll miss reading your posts on this forum ❤️❤️

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AND ITS OVER…..🥲

Asides….

And so it ends…

💖

Aapke updates ki yaad aayegi !

Likhne ko to bohot Kuch he but likha nhi ja rha

Will miss u 🥺

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Same thoughts here 💔

And i doubt there would be any female contestant as talented, as consistent, and as unreal as Aru.

Aru ki performance was as outstanding as her singing

She should try for movies/dramas

Sayli coming third was a pleasant surprise...I expected Danish

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

AND ITS OVER…..🥲

Asides….

And so it ends…

Ha ha ha, 🤣🤣

Biwi agar jeher de to wo bhi kheer jaisa mitha hi lagta hain ❤️😆

Jokes apart, thanks for your nice review once again. 👍

Fluent, brief and precise with pinch of humour 😃

Will miss this forum 😊

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Aru ki performance was as outstanding as her singing

She should try for movies/dramas