Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

Hum sab bhi kitne pagal hai na..12 hrs finale ke baad bhi sochte hai ye edit ho gaya..wo nahi dikhaya..is part to kyun kaat diya. We can never get enough of these gems..here r so many moments, so many memories from their journey. Thank God they shot these segments and uploaded all on the internet. Warna humko pata bhi nahi chalta ki ye sab bhi hua tha..

next weekend kya karenge

Someone was saying Top 6 are coming in Super Dancer. Let's see.

We can expect them in Kapil Show too, season 10 finalists were invited there.

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Someone was saying Top 6 are coming in Super Dancer. Let's see.

We can expect them in Kapil Show too, season 10 finalists were invited there.

hona to chahiye they deserve this๐Ÿ’–
altgr thumbnail

They should not have cut Indian Idol winners performance

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSmDTY4FPoI/?utm_medium=copy_link

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Overall, through the season Sony's prejudiced editing and obsession with manipulating viewers was so evident that it would take a fool to believe that they are an ethical platform. Even yesterday they were at it with a vengeance. Fairness is a foul word with them.

And why show clips of things that you will never present on screen ? Why show two past winners as cheering audience when they were many thousands of miles away? Why insult them further by then not showing any of their performances ? Also why call the past contestants when most of them only sang for 30 second clips! They did not fool around with Sreeram - but the rest got short shrift.

It is sad that Idol is such a big stepping stone for talent. They have to bear all this with a grin. But viewers should protest and I hope one day they will.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

But it seems to me that if a girl was unable to win this season then it will probably never happen๐Ÿค”

Same thoughts here ๐Ÿ’”

And i doubt there would be any female contestant as talented, as consistent, and as unreal as Aru.

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vadapaav

Same thoughts here ๐Ÿ’”

And i doubt there would be any female contestant as talented, as consistent, and as unreal as Aru.

all this makes me wonder jab S13 aayega tab kya hoga , kya vo GTE se achha hoga ? Agar hoga to badi sochne wali baat hogi , but agar nhi then there will a lot of comparisons n unko shayad vo pyar na mile logon ka coz audience bohot lambe time tak GTE contestants ko nhi bhulne wali so unn sab ka kya hoga jo next in the line he ๐Ÿค”
Piyaazzz thumbnail
I feel pity for them episode dekh k kitta Bura laga hoga inko ๐Ÿ˜”
Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Overall, through the season Sony's prejudiced editing and obsession with manipulating viewers was so evident that it would take a fool to believe that they are an ethical platform. Even yesterday they were at it with a vengeance. Fairness is a foul word with them.

And why show clips of things that you will never present on screen ? Why show two past winners as cheering audience when they were many thousands of miles away? Why insult them further by then not showing any of their performances ? Also why call the past contestants when most of them only sang for 30 second clips! They did not fool around with Sreeram - but the rest got short shrift.

It is sad that Idol is such a big stepping stone for talent. They have to bear all this with a grin. But viewers should protest and I hope one day they will.

did they show shreeraam singing while PD was playing tabla for him ?? Uska bhi promo n pics aaye the
Vadapaav thumbnail

Ye bg music sunke ekdum emotional lag raha hai

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CSnxburKayK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seems Adi was genuinely attached to all of them and even he considers Aru as a winner

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSn4n0-KWqx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Vadapaav thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

did they show shreeraam singing while PD was playing tabla for him ?? Uska bhi promo n pics aaye the

Nahi ye bhi edit kia