Users

Frequent Posters

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mujhe nhi laga tha ki at a stretch me 12 hours ka finale dekhungi

What a season!

The whole team did a commendable job

Aajtak me kabhi kisi bhi reality show ke koi bhi contestant ka koi bhi gaana sunke royi nhi hu, jyada se jyada goosebumps ate hai but aaj literally meri aakhein bhar ayi thi on Aru's entry. Same emotions like Sonu Kakkar

Maybe because of that ONE LAST TIME wala feeling

I'll really miss the contestants ❤️

They all deserved this and even the eliminated ones

They are very superior not just by their musical abilities but also as a human being!

I've never seen such personalities together on a reality show.

I hope all of them to be successful in their life.

The only thing jo meko khatka aajke finale me (Not even considering Phirangi Drama) was 90s segment was given more preference and screen time like solos duets that too 5-6 songs each, and they edited out the finalist's performance

Today Alkaji Uditji and Sanu da sang more than anyone else i think 😂

I Was hoping for a solo in finalist's western dresses too bhale 2 gaane hi sahi

and 90's walo ke sath pehle bhi sing along ho chuka hai bahot bar

Edited parts which i saw in promos and i still remember them idk why 😂

~ Sayli - Vaishali : Leke Ayi hu me ishq cha najrana

~ Antakshari segment of Pawan and Arunita

~ Sauda Kara Kara song from group performances

~ Salman Sunny Sawai Danish performance (Salman Sunny ka toh there wasn't even a single performance toh fir bulaya hi kyu unko)

~ Aru Ankona Neelanjana : Tere mere milan ki ye raina

~ Sawai's saansein

~ Sawai ani voh pagdiwala Swaroop Khan ya koi naam yaad nahi unka Tharki Chokro song

~ Smp's humma humma with ashish rohit and 2 more boys

~ Ashish Rohit's Dil se re

~ Parent's dance of Smp mom and Kambles

~ Aru Pawan's gobi ka flower segment

~ Teri Mitti by Danish and that group performance segment in their solo performance attire

Excluding sing along, just a solo and a group performance for a whole limelight on the finalists that too in a 12 hour finale?

They could've done finalists me hi duets ya fir 3 boys and 3 girls ka ek ek performance

Same number of boys and girls the toh acha chance tha

I also wished for a moment that cherised the finalists bonding which was the jaan of the show like that Thoda Hai Thode Ki Jarurat Hai moment

Friendship Day me bhi kuch nhi kia I thought finale ke liye rakha hoga kuch

Regarding Results -

~ Congratulations Pawanu ❤️ Well deserved.

~ I'm feeling bad for Aru ki vo bhi deserve karti thi vo trophy still usko vo runner up wala bhi darja nahi mila aisa laga

~ Cash prize amount janedo but atleast winner declare karte wakt wahapar sirf top 2 hote hai hamesha. Aisa lag raha hai ki for namesake runner up hai vo and more like there is no difference between Aru Sayli, like all the comparisons in previous episodes. Sayli is too good but Aru is way ahead.

~ Semi finales mein when Adi said after Pawan being highest votes, ki ab randomly finalist ka naam call out kar raha hu ye koi sequence nhi hai tabhi hi meko doubt aya tha ki yehi sequence hoga finale ka and UK concert mein bhi yehi 4 the so double assurity tha

~ Smp a took it so sportingly more than her mom. I wanted her to be in a top place.

~ Nihal was the happiest among all even after being 5th, mtlb jitna khushi mene Pawan ke face pe nhi dekha after being winner utna 5 sec me Nihal ke face pe dekh liya.

~ Danish was totally down. Maybe if not winner, seemed he was expecting himself in top 3.

~ Atleast top 3 declare karte, baki teeno me toh ranking nhi deni chahiye thi aisa mujhe lagta hai

~ Sayli ka gesture was saying she was confident of her being in top 3 more than Aru Pawan

~ Aru was genuinely happy for Pawan during their hug at the end and tabhi mujhe Pawan thoda disappointed laga. His immediate face after hugging her.

~ Yesterday's abp interview already mentioned all 6 of them as finalists which was shoot before semi finale ka shooting.

Finally Sorry for such a long post

I joined this forum late but i'll miss each one of you. Bearing everything on the show was much more easier because of you guys.

Thank You Everyone on this forum and koi bhul chuk maaf.

healthplanet thumbnail

i love this show .

Daily Health planet gives you an indepth understanding about good life style.

It has categories like BEAUTY TIPS,BODY FITNESS,FACTS & HEALTH REMEDY.

On this one online destination you will get to know different aspects and practices related to

Beauty health and Physical Fitness.Text

Edited by healthplanet - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Danish looked pissed or unhappy the entire time, either he was sleepy or something was off about him. While PD looked like he had cried and came out, Arunita and Sayli looked nervous , Nihal and SMP already knew they were out so were pretty chilled out

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Thanks so much guys for posting the live performances and updates🤗

Saved me from sitting in front of the TV for 12 hours😆

I only caught the first hour and the last 4 hours!

I was really expecting Arunita to win this season. But it seems to me that if a girl was unable to win this season then it will probably never happen🤔

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ab bas jo PD ne kaha he sach ho jaaye !

Yeh saare ek hi building me ghar le or humesha saath rhe 💖

Or swift me saare log Beth k jaaye koi upar to koi neeche 😂

Piyaazzz thumbnail

This was indeed a Greatest finale ever !

The teaam stood up to Thier responsibilities ✨

N wow 🤩

GTE ka GFE !

Ps: PD ne tabla bhi to bajaya tha shreeraam k liye ??

Vo bhi cut Kiya kya ?

Piyaazzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Congratulations piyaazz🤗

thank you🤗

Me n meri friend raat ko 12 baje naach rhe the call pe🤣 she's like jai ho pawanu ki 🤪 ab usko party milegi merese 😂 n mummy to rone hi lagi uske jeetne par , me to pehle se hi ro rhi thi 😂

Aap srgmp forum me miloge kya ? Jab bhi start hoga vo?

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

thank you🤗

Me n meri friend raat ko 12 baje naach rhe the call pe🤣 she's like jai ho pawanu ki 🤪 ab usko party milegi merese 😂 n mummy to rone hi lagi uske jeetne par , me to pehle se hi ro rhi thi 😂

Aap srgmp forum me miloge kya ? Jab bhi start hoga vo?

u and ur mom are cute.

I really thought they will do double winner but chalo koi nhi😆

Nhi I don't really follow reality show much, Sony ata hai and dad watch and I don't have zee in dish tv. He will watch tkss kbc next.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Ya Danish looked upset.. I always got the feeling that he is not a good sport..Nihal and SMP handled so much better. Danish’s family also should have clapped..I know it’s not easy when you are upset, but be a good sport and acknowledge the hard work put in by the contestants.

Even I have felt the same about Danish not being a good sport. Seriously, he expected to lift the trophy or what??

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hum sab bhi kitne pagal hai na..12 hrs finale ke baad bhi sochte hai ye edit ho gaya..wo nahi dikhaya..is part to kyun kaat diya. We can never get enough of these gems..here r so many moments, so many memories from their journey. Thank God they shot these segments and uploaded all on the internet. Warna humko pata bhi nahi chalta ki ye sab bhi hua tha..

next weekend kya karenge