Jeet gya kya ? Aapko kaise pata ?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Arunita's brother's insta story

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PD deserved to win! He was in the forefront from day 1 in the voting race. There was no way his fans were going to let him down on the last day. If the winner is based on voting then it was given that he would win. Plus his performances have been exemplary. I know there will be many disappointed but there are many who are very happy.
even the celebrities who came had stated how their family members absolutely loved PD. His popularity cannot be taken away from him

congratulations! Well deserved πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very happy for him. Hope to see him achieve all the success. πŸ‘πŸ‘

wish all the best to all the top 6 with a special mention to Arunita ❀️❀️. I so wish they were joint winners but second place is also very good. She was the most consistent performer and deserved that trophy too.

now I have to sit through the 12 hour marathon!

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Arunita's brother's insta story

I thought joint winners honge πŸ€”

But m happy 😊 mere 2 favs me se koi ek bhi winner ban gya achhi baat he , baaki abto mere liye bhi haar jeet me koi farak nhi he πŸ˜† GTE ka asar he 🀣

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

PD deserved to win! He was in the forefront from day 1 in the voting race. There was no way his fans were going to let him down on the last day. If the winner is based on voting then it was given that he would win. Plus his performances have been exemplary. I know there will be many disappointed but there are many who are very happy.
even the celebrities who came had stated how their family members absolutely loved PD. His popularity cannot be taken away from him

wish all the best to all the top 6 with a special mention to Arunita ❀️❀️. I so wish they were joint winners but second place is also very good. She was the most consistent performer and deserved that trophy too.

+1 aapne mere dil ki baat likhh Di ❀️

Congratulations Pawan ,

Panchi hawa Pawan k jhonke ! Koi sarhad na inhe roke !

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

Absolutely well deserved..no two ways about it. He is a musical gem discovered by Indian Idol..

Knew he was always the front winner but a tiny bit of hope in heart wanted to see Arunita there too. Sure she is made for bigger things..and she will achieve

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Assuming the information is authentic, truly happy for Pawan and Arunita in 2nd place is absolutely alright ❀️. Was keeping my fingers crossed that they would divide the 2 top spots between themselves πŸ˜†

I now hope and pray Pawan’s and Arunita’s fans take it easy throughout their career and display the simplicity, humility and class both he and Arunita do.

Wishing them, all the other artists and everyone here good luck and safe living. Take care until we meet at some other forum ❀️

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

6th smp

5th nihal

4th danish

3rd sayli

2nd arunita

1st pawandeep

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail