Performance Discussion 7 & 8 August - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Thanks this time you saved my mehnat on performances reviews. Similar to my thoughts 👍🏼

Just want to add some correction in Aru's breakdown part.. PDs shot which they shown was from some other moment and not from Aru's breakdown moment. Because during Aru's breakdown they all were in 2nd row including pd and in his close up shot he was sitting in 1st row. Plus 2nd row mein i can see danish's hand behind pawam but that was SMP's place actually.

Its just an editing trick.

Oh! Thanks for pointing it out

Now it gets curiouser & curiouser….🤔🤔

Realityshow… where are you?? Suraj nikala aur ‘tomorrow’ hogaya 😄😄

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Oh! Thanks for pointing it out

Now it gets curiouser & curiouser….🤔🤔

Realityshow… where are you?? Suraj nikala aur ‘tomorrow’ hogaya 😄😄

It is so dark here and pouring buckets. Where is suraj? 😄😄

I have to see the end of the episode - otherwise I will mislead people. My reasoning is speculative at this time though I remain convinced that she made up the last song grief bit on her feet. She was emotionless when she said it.

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

koi yeh gana ek competition talent show mein kab gayega socho zara... acha chalta hun duaon mein yaad rakhna...

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

koi yeh gana ek competition talent show mein kab gayega socho zara... acha chalta hun duaon mein yaad rakhna...

No waaay….. matlab no waaay….

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Nihal sings soft romantic songs so well and he is a very good singer but I didn't like the song selection even though Nihal nailed it, he can sing any song with perfection .But why was Nihal not given good songs ??. KJO movies has beautiful romantic numbers .Nihal deserves a better song.Discrimination was quite evident.

They should invite Shri Vijay Prakash for his views at least on zoom if not directly, Nihal is the only contestant unknown to any of the judges the others are well known to the present as well as the guest judges. One word from his show judge would change everyone's perception and he would be the front runner. He is completely new to the scene, has no parent to show outward support on the show as well.

I would never have known that he can sing in several languages and is successful at it as well had it not been for your AT thread.

He really needs a genuine representative from his state to say a few good words !

Edited by cosmos2021 - 3 years ago
cosmos2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

Even if he is second Sony won't have guts to even think about his elimination. I am surprised that some of us are even guessing a PD elimination. How??

It is okay if he gets eliminated he has nothing left to prove, it would be a fair battle amongst the rest or else he will runaway with the trophy without any struggle.

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

No waaay….. matlab no waaay….

why not..... matlab why not ... 🥺

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I enjoyed the episode tremendously. Can’t wait for tonight’s. 👏🏽🥰

Dimple84 thumbnail

Guys there is no elimination . Sony fooled us again , it was all for TRP .

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Guys there is no elimination . Sony fooled us again , it was all for TRP .

How do you know?