Performance Discussion 7 & 8 August - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

KJo sat episode

Aru - superrrr se uparrr. 👌👌

PD - superrr, but I feel he is still struggling on low notes.

Sayli - v good, a typical saylish song of ashaji’s.

Danish - he started brilliantly, but I lost the connect towards the end

SMP - good

Nihal - this guy as usual rocked the stage. 👍

Asides…..

* heartfelt touching moments:- ❤️❤️👇🏽

Girls in a huddle jumping &cheering on PD’s UK clip

SMP crying over Danish’s shoulder during PD’s number

Adi consoling Aru

Adi genuinely emotional over nihal

Mentors’ sound bytes on Nihal’s growth

Love the bond these kids have. It is so strong, genuine and not TRP driven. May they all be blessed 🙏❤️

* Aru’s breakdown has sparked intrigue thanks to Realityshow’s observation. PD also looked worried. Need to wait till tom… mujhe neend na aaye.. chain na aaye… 😩. Hope nihal is not getting evicted. Is Adi getting emotional over Nihu an indication??
* Arudeep fans looking to add on to their videos must be happy - note Aru whispering to PD during chorus.

* Danish looked morose, aloof & detached for the most part. Is he on his way out?.

*KJo’s superman anecdote was really funny. Reminded me of the bunny episode from Bridget Jones’ Diary 🤣🤣

*Btws, no one got the laundry bar today?? 🤔. Reserved for tomorrow?? Methinks Anu’s laundry bag must’ve been overflowing and he took it home 🤨🤣🤣🤣

* overall a good episode. No OTT drama, no gay jokes… did you say KJo was the guest?? Hey wait…kal bhi toh hai. Aur kuch kuch to honewala hai esp between Arudeep. 😄. They made it a point to show Aru’s audition clip of ‘ae ree pawan’… 😄

PS:- FiMa aaye ya na aaye Greta Thunberg is definitely coming on Aug 15th! Itne saare mausam jo badal diye hai sab ne milkar all these months! 😱🤣🤣

Edited by anoushka_113 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I never write performance reviews but wanted to write for PD today. He is at his best today. Really best performance tonight.

Only thing is I didn't understand why girls are crying so much. I had a doubt on myself if I became so emotional less.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SK2014

I never write performance reviews but wanted to write for PD today. He is at his best today. Really best performance tonight.

Only thing is I didn't understand why girls are crying so much. I had a doubt on myself if I became so emotional less.

PD’s song might have little to do with it. My hunch is there is something underlying the thought of season ending, someone getting eliminated for the last time etc etc. emotions running high. Girls are usually emotional species. But the gentlemen Nihu & Danish along with Adi were there providing shoulder to cry on. What an amazing bond these people have 👍👌👏👏 grown ups should learn from them. Healthy competition. They are rooting for each other. What more can one ask for. I am happy to be a viewer of such an amazing season 💕🙏

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Has anyone observed that Sayali's cutout has mentioned her as Indian Idol finalist?

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

I have seen other Indian Idol where this song was performed, but no one ever came close to Pawan's performance. he has some magic in his voice and touches the heart directly. His performance was much better than whoever sang this song elsewhere. Even Sonu's stage performance was not close as his recording in the movie. That shows how tough is this song. And Pawan just nailed it to bring the emotion of the song.

Minimini59 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am appalled at the blatant favoritism. They always give the best songs to their favorites. Poor Nihal is stuck with awful songs which he tries to make the best of.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

KJo sat episode

SMP - good

Asides…..

Adi consoling Aru

Love the bond these kids have. It is so strong, genuine and not TRP driven. May they all be blessed 🙏❤️

* Aru’s breakdown has sparked intrigue thanks to Realityshow’s observation. PD also looked worried. Need to wait till tom… mujhe neend na aaye.. chain na aaye… 😩. Hope nihal is not getting evicted. Is Adi getting emotional over Nihu an indication??
* Arudeep fans looking to add on to their videos must be happy - note Aru whispering to PD during chorus.

* Danish looked morose, aloof & detached for the most part. Is he on his way out?.

*KJo’s superman anecdote was really funny. Reminded me of the bunny episode from Bridget Jones’ Diary 🤣🤣

*Btws, no one got the laundry bar today?? 🤔. Reserved for tomorrow?? Methinks Anu’s laundry bag must’ve been overflowing and he took it home 🤨🤣🤣🤣

* overall a good episode. No OTT drama, no gay jokes… did you say KJo was the guest?? Hey wait…kal bhi toh hai. Aur kuch kuch to honewala hai esp between Arudeep. 😄. They made it a point to show Aru’s audition clip of ‘ae ree pawan’… 😄

PS:- FiMa aaye ya na aaye Greta Thunberg is definitely coming on Aug 15th! Itne saare mausam jo badal diye hai sab ne milkar all these months! 😱🤣🤣

Wonderful review. Loved it to bits! Thanks.

Greta Thunberg was the icing on the cake! 😃

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In the USA episode, they did not show Arunita crying like how she did in the promo of PD singing, they showed Sayli crying phoot phoot ke and SMP shedding tears, Arunita was shown looking up....

was it the same in the Indian episode

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

In the USA episode, they did not show Arunita crying like how she did in the promo of PD singing, they showed Sayli crying phoot phoot ke and SMP shedding tears, Arunita was shown looking up....

was it the same in the Indian episode

Yes

Atleast on Sony liv episode it was same

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

KJo sat episode

SMP - good

Asides…..

Adi consoling Aru

Thanks this time you saved my mehnat on performances reviews. Similar to my thoughts 👍🏼

Just want to add some correction in Aru's breakdown part.. PDs shot which they shown was from some other moment and not from Aru's breakdown moment. Because during Aru's breakdown they all were in 2nd row including pd and in his close up shot he was sitting in 1st row. Plus 2nd row mein i can see danish's hand behind pawam but that was SMP's place actually.

Its just an editing trick.

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago