Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Nobody is going to say negative about her. She performed really well today.

I liked her performance infact i can watch it again.

So chill and enjoy her last few performances on Idol ๐Ÿค˜

She has lots of work to do after finale. Bohot se offers pade hai fir rassam rice khane ka time bhi nahi milega ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you. There are some making bakwas comments on Twitter as usual. I just watched a TV episode on YouTube it was really 1.5min. That's why got frustrated when I see negative comments. I will see full episode on sonyliv.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Nihal sings soft romantic songs so well and he is a very good singer but I didn't like the song selection even though Nihal nailed it, he can sing any song with perfection .But why was Nihal not given good songs ??. KJO movies has beautiful romantic numbers .Nihal deserves a better song.Discrimination was quite evident.

ADHM title track would have been apt for him. Anyway I don't want to crib more as iam doing that only today for SMP for the same reason.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

but he is always mean to danish. for no reason. that u want to be host u want to take my place is soooooo bullying type ugh.

danish probably know he has no chance in winning hence the sadness.

btw precap- pd sing channa mereya and aru main tera, idk its funny๐Ÿ˜†

Danish ko udaas dekh Kar bilkul achha nahi lagta..hope KJo's offer cheers him up. there's going to be just one winner..but everyone deserves success.

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Feels like Pawan will win and Nihal will be eliminated soon from the way the mood of todayโ€™s episode went though I could be wrong.

Sayaliโ€™s choice of song did not connect with me. She brought in much tonal variations and that is great improvement in her singing. Also, I donโ€™t enjoy as much of nervous energy invested in a playback heroine track.

Pawanโ€™s was simply a stellar performance as anticipated from the promo itself. It was a stunningly beautiful one.

Arunita sang excellent, and did leave me breathless at moments as she usually does, but has she sung better numbers previously? Yes, she has.

Danishโ€™s choice of song was a favourite, but did not leave a mark in my heart. There was also a lack of energy.

SMP left a good impression today unlike expected and loved all of the work on her song except the way she finished off the song with her signature flourish.

Nihal and his song selection offended me today. He deserved a better number. His voice is such a gift for better tracks. The Adi- Nihal moments had me in tears. Nihal has absolutely grown on me and I genuinely hope he does well.

As for expecting myself to weep at Pawanโ€™s track, I ended up laughing (gosh!) at the mass crying and I feel so guilty about that ๐Ÿ™ˆ. But seriously, the crying to this extent from the girls was very distracting this time. It was like a tragedy had struck the universe ๐Ÿ˜ฌ and as much as I loved Pawanโ€™s rendition, could not get emotionally involved with it due to the over zealous camera work on the tragedy ๐Ÿ™„

Edit: By God, did I read the episode mood all wrong? Was reading some of the other comments on the forum and thereโ€™s a likelyhood of Pawan being eliminated and hence the mass weeping? I sure hope not, coz that will be ridiculous and would only be towards a sinister vote bank ploy and I hope nothing of the sort will happen.

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ye baspan ka pyaar tv par dikhaya kya

Promo says aaj raat but it wasn't there in sony liv episode

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSRyIo9qSCv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Ye baspan ka pyaar tv par dikhaya kya

Promo says aaj raat but it wasn't there in sony liv episode

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSRyIo9qSCv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Dikhaya

Word Count: 1

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Pawandeep ...I am just throwing a wild guess

According to some news Aru is second highest in votes. Phir first to Pawan hoga na? No chance of his elimination

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hats off, kudos to these 6 amazingly talented human beings for their love, support, friendship & camaraderie ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™ god bless them all! This is the first time I have seen this sort of connection between the contestants. They are competing but healthy competition ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Seen Nihal holding Sayli hands & danish showing so much care-support to SMP. I THINK girls crying & damper mood of boys could be due to season ending. Imagining not be able to spend that type of time with each other. Void ๐Ÿค” on top of PDโ€™s emotional rendition. ๐Ÿ‘

Fantastic singing by Sayli, Arunita & PD. Well deserved accolades from judges & guest.

Danish was in little somber mood not sure why? Though first time in a long time I enjoyed his singing may be because he was singing to his god ๐Ÿ™ my spouse commented โ€œDanish might be eliminatedโ€. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค”

SMP I AM NOT A fan of her singing or choice of songs in II 12. She is such a sweet girl, full of talent. Wish her the best. It will be huge surprise to many as SMP might be the winner ๐Ÿ˜Š no one knows how channel- show plays games.

Coming to my CP Nihal not sure why this song was given to him ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„ he deserved much better song of KJoโ€™s films. He would have done due justice. Though he sang & perform fantastic to the song but left me wanting for more had it some better song.

PD reaches my ๐Ÿ’• & soul with his singing.
Arunita singing with perfection

Sayli with her fantastic singing & emotions while performing.
Nihal being who he is ๐Ÿ’•

with this I wish them all the best for their future. May they all reach their dreams.

Edited by Dabulls23 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

According to some news Aru is second highest in votes. Phir first to Pawan hoga na? No chance of his elimination

Even if he is second Sony won't have guts to even think about his elimination. I am surprised that some of us are even guessing a PD elimination. How??

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Achha hua main bach gai