Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

So another twisted story by news article guys. There is no use of even reading articles. Most of them are either fake or twisted.🙁🙁

One.look at the author of the article and u know it's rubbish..

Not Randhirji..u r the biggest embarrassment Mr. S K Jha..he very well understands his father and RK legacy..knows who composed what and whose voice sounds good.

U r the one who should watch the show before writing such a demeaning article..then u would know the song was Satyam Shivam Sundaram composed by Laxmikant Pyarelal.

Even if Randhirji got paid for coming on the show, getting paid for genuine comments is better than getting paid for bootlicking certain stars and writing rubbish

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Sorry, but I don’t subscribe to this view. One has been consistently perfect, one has been consistently slipping & one has shown consistent growth & so on. Though I love them all , clubbing them together for the trophy will actually be unfair to some. It’s like cancelling the boards, putting everybody in the 90% slab ; it will be unfair for those who have worked the whole year to earn that 90%.

I didn’t want eliminations. Couldn’t bear to see anyone getting evicted at this stage. So far, so good. Now let it take its course to completion. Regardless of whoever wins, they will all have the title of II finalists. 👍

What you say has merit, but IMO, at their best all these 6 (okay, maybe 5) are more or less equal. I'm saying this in spite of the fact that I don't like their singing equally. But look at Nihal; what a leap he's taken. Look at PD: he was goose-pimply good to my ears in Channa and Ai dil, while I'd begun to wonder if he could ever again sing like his rendition of Teri Mitti...(I think he does particularly well in songs where he has to open up and throw his voice--don't know the correct term for this). Sometimes one has more soul, sometimes another is technically perfect but lacking a little feeling. More than anything else, when we can often disagree on who was better/is the best, what's more fitting that all get their due? Because there has been an obscene amount of manipulation and favouritism in this show and I'm not sure how that will impact the results. It'll never happen, of course, that no clear winner is announced, so I like to imagine them all winning.