Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Their votes as in the end their votes will count, not public votes. 😆

judges vote counting reminds me Count Dracula!!! 😈
sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Saturday recap

Sayli-Brilliant performance. I was dancing throughout the entirty of the song. She certainly has come a long way since the start of the season and is easily the most improved contestant. She should definitely maket the finale and I forsee a 3rd place finish. Lovely singing today.

Arunita-Arunita did full justice to the Dhadak song. Lovely singing especially in the antara. I am going to miss listening to her sing every week when the show goes off air. I hope she gets a lot of chances in Bollywood.

Pawandeep-This was Pawandeep's best performance of the entire season. He picked the best time to bust out the big guns. I predict this and his performance tomorrow will be the reason he wins the entire show on August 15. Don't forget. Before Pawandeep got COVID he was the front runner for this show imo. He killed it today and his performance had me in tears. Wonderful

Now the 2nd half of the show wasn't nearly as good as the 1st half of the show

Danish-Arzyian is a beautiful song sung by Javed Ali. I didn't feel any emotions in Danish's singing today. It felt like an empty performance. His singing hasn't been up to the mark lately honestly. I still hope he makes the finale but we will see what happens tomorrow.

SMP-Another typical SMP performance. At this point I really hope she gets eliminated tomorrow. I don't feel she is as talented as the other 5 contestants. Nothing more for me to add. I see a great future ahead for her.

Nihal-Nihal is a good singer but I feel like he is resorting to more comedic singing which is good but is getting a little tiring. People will start thinking he is a joke. However I still enjoyed his singing today. I predict a close one between Nihal and SMP for whose going tomorrow. I feel SMP should still go at the end of the day.

Overall great episode. It felt nice to hear a blend of modern and classic songs today instead of the usual monotony of only classical songs.

Edited by sahilkapur18 - 3 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SamirM

judges vote counting reminds me Count Dracula!!! 😈

Bold: No wonder they are boiling our blood 😆

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SamirM

Ye judges performance ke bad kagaz par keya likh raha hain? Ye aab keya drama chal raha hai? 😲

Akhir main to six finalists hi declare karega 😆

I think they would have seen this forum. After seeing 1min performance on tv when some normal people like us judge the talent of a singer why not the they write more. So they are writing.

But in the end director will say please throw them(paper with their scores) in dustbin because what Aditya is going to announce will be written by me.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nihal ke liye itna badhiya chorus diya sab ne but Danish ke time chorus itna off kyun tha. It wasn't synchronised.

Danish ka mood bhi thoda down laga mujhe

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

If you can, see the moment again before she cries.

Like I said, it is my opinion and it is not proper to share it today. Maybe tomorrow when the dust settles.

The only moment I noticed before that was Pawan spreading his hands like SRK😛

Kidding..his gesture was like 'kya gaaya hai'

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arunita is good at making up. She cried not for the reason she mentioned. She cried in response to something. I will not add more today.

Now you have got me piqued. 😱. I am all ears - rather eyes.. 😄.

When can we expect pol khol?. 🤔🤔

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Twitter says Vote. Firstcry says go away! Strange! What's going on?
https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1424045126184099841

But no vote appeal today..is it open?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Now you have got me piqued. 😱. I am all ears - rather eyes.. 😄.

When can we expect pol khol?. 🤔🤔

maybe tomorrow if I am correct. Day after with an apology if I am wrong 😄.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: niyati13

But no vote appeal today..is it open?

Does not seem to be open.