Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I know Sayli’s fans will not like my comment but I’ve got to say it. So saying sorry in advance and no offence.

Why does she imitate the voices of the songs she is singing. Like last night trying to sound like Alka Yagnik. Previously ashaji.

Why can’t she sing in her own voice?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The way they announced Nihal-Priya, Were makers trying to say nihal and smp were tie break in votes?? Well it came across like that to me.

Instead of all that drama, Adi could just have said no elimination, you all are in final. Why make them tensed in the name of drama?

Wonder how they will eliminate contestants next week. As I’ve said before, just announce the winner. Then all are runners up and get some prizes

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Semi Finale/Karan Johar Special.

Discuss here....

Thanks for creating performance discussion thread in each week 😊

Had a very good time discussing the performances. 👍🏼

Aab to finale ka thread ka intezar hain 😃

Will miss the weekly performance discussion 💔

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

I know Sayli’s fans will not like my comment but I’ve got to say it. So saying sorry in advance and no offence.

Why does she imitate the voices of the songs she is singing. Like last night trying to sound like Alka Yagnik. Previously ashaji.

Why can’t she sing in her own voice?

Yes. It becomes v obvious in her Ashaji numbers. PD rendered Abhi mujh mein in his own style, though it would’ve been highly tempting to copy sonu, being an iconic song.

When Aru sings Lataji’s numbers, she brings in her own flavour.

Don’t know why mentors didn’t guide Sayli to evolve her own style. She must’ve lost out on some contracts coz of this.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Yes.. this would keep those winners in public eye and also work as a source of income..coz we see many winners disappear from audience eyes and memory within a year..new season, new winner.

At least one good thing about idol is that it backs its talents upto some extent. Goes to certain lengths to assure that they stay in public memory.

Also they should do away with eliminations for few starting weeks..that way all of them will get opportunity to showcase their talents and start at equal footing. No involvement of audience votes so no interference from previous fans, family, friends, relatives, mentors etc. Do away with judges marks too..

And then after few weeks when everyone has got ample opportunity to showcase their talents let audience decide

Actually, Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar had an interesting format. It had two teams - champions consisting of winners of various shows, & challengers the runners-up ,finalists etc. And each week the topper of Challengers would be moved to the Champions team. Rahul vaidya who lost out on Idol 1 title won Jo Jeeta…. They just had 2 seasons of it, I think.

Time to bring it back. Imagine II 10,11 & 12 & SRGMP, Rising Star, The Voice - winners & runners up all battling it together 👍

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Thanks for creating performance discussion thread in each week 😊

Had a very good time discussing the performances. 👍🏼

Aab to finale ka thread ka intezar hain 😃

Will miss the weekly performance discussion 💔

Thanks.

Should I open the thread for the finale now or wait for 15th?

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Actually, Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar had an interesting format. It had two teams - champions consisting of winners of various shows, & challengers the runners-up ,finalists etc. And each week the topper of Challengers would be moved to the Champions team. Rahul vaidya who lost out on Idol 1 title won Jo Jeeta…. They just had 2 seasons of it, I think.

Time to bring it back. Imagine II 10,11 & 12 & SRGMP, Rising Star, The Voice - winners & runners up all battling it together 👍

Never watched that show but sounds interesting.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks.

Should I open the thread for the finale now or wait for 15th?

15th is okay 😊
anoushka_113 thumbnail

Never watched that show but sounds interesting.

It was..👍. Irfan won season 2.

Read the format here.👇🏽 And have a look at the names 👍

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Jeeta_Wohi_Super_Star_2

Maybe you can catch some episodes on hotstar or starplus archived ones.