Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Sorry about the delayed response folks, but I missed the episode last night and caught up with it this morning. In hindsight I am glad I did not see it yesterday because it feels less like being taken for the most royal ride by Sony.

My dear fellow forum friends, believe me when I say that everything that you see on this show is scripted. Sony is not only taking a gullible captive audience for a ride by using the cheapest TRP tricks, they are also making full use of the fact that the pandemic allows them to shoot without an audience! So everything can be play acted.

Someone pointed out, all singers sang only once. Absolutely correct. The show was spread over two days by the edit team not the participants.

While doing so, the edit team left behind a trail of ineptitude which highlights the charade that we are witness to, willingly.

Here are a few examples from just Arunita's performance.

1. The Arunita receiving Karan's offer is the post drama Arunita with the after effects of her crying.

2. The MBD and standing ovations are given at the same time that the judges are seen sitting after the performance the next day.

3. Karan stands up only once, but it is shown twice (on both days).

4. Sayli's over-enthusiastic cheering at the end happens only once but is shown twice.

5. Anjali sometimes holds the mike and offer letter and sometimes is bare handed in the 1 minute clip with Rahul.

I could go on and on. But it will prove that everything is scripted and I have been a royal fool in buying into the visuals. Now, for all I know, Arunita's crying could well be scripted and the dialogue written by the script writer.

So, sharing my initial suspicion of why she cried would be misleading all of you further. I have been made a fool by the makers and actually regret watching this twisted show which can go to any length to meet its ends.

I am now pretty sure that votes will be counted and audited. I am also pretty sure Sony will find a way to use them as and when it suits them to get exactly the people they want standing for prizes. You can keep plugging in votes, it will only bring you grief if your favourite is not on that list.

Again, sorry about misleading all of you. I think one fool is good enough for the moment. Let me not drag others into it with trying to find meaning from an unreal show.

Well isn't it obvious?

Both episodes r shot on the same day. We know they edit it and spread over two days. After all we saw a Karishma in Bappida episode. Aise blunders to kaafi huye hai. They don't even sing in the same sequence as shown. And all this isn't hidden

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sun KJo episode

All sang well, just a mention of these 3 here

Aru - I was down with terrible bodyache with some covidphobia 🤨 playing on my mind. Slumped on the sofa,I got charged the minute this girl started. Before the paracetamol could work on my body, her renditions worked on my soul & on my psyche Not joking- I was already 50% ok 😄. I have never liked the K3G title song, but I could listen & find new nuances in it. So sad, they cut her Kalank number - wish they had retained that instead of K3G.

PD:- both the numbers were so awesome,esp channa mareya which will be one of his best. 👍👍👍

Nihal - loved loved loved.

Danish ,after the laboriously extended alaaps couldn’t capture the soul of Sajda. Didn’t work for me.
Now, that’s the diff between Nihal & Danish. Nihal has this uncanny ability to capture the feel of the song. If it is a breezy number like yesterday’s you feel like shaking your two left feet 😂, if it is a fun song,you sing along with masti ,& if it is a romantic number, you see love everywhere… sabi jagah lal rang dikhne lagta hai …😄❤️.
Danish,on the other hand focuses on his alaaps which are mostly unnecessary & in the process fails to get the essential feel of the song. It’s like focusing on the tadka,ignoring the qlty of the dish. Just my POV.

Asides…

* KJo is getting old - got his scripts mixed up & ended up calling SMP Bharat ki Beti. So now that leaves all the boys along with Aru darling who were washed ashore from foreign land.😳

* Manish’s dresses were not so great esp SMP’s & Aru’s. Aru’s Saree looked like a cheap material ,the kind we buy for school plays 😃.
*Poker-faced PD did it again. I was so lol looking at him when KJo praised him 🤣. But hey wait… his expression on Aru’s kuch kuch hota hai line had me. Looked like that wasn’t scripted. He looked so genuinely gobsmacked.. 🤣🤣🤣

* they cut the kuch kuch hota hai dance of Arudeep as well as the K3G scene with danish PD. Wish they had cut some of KJos commentary & shown those two. Danish PD one is soooo hilarious. Poker PD will rock as a stand-up.. 🤣👍

* So my suspicion about Anu taking the laundry bar home must be true 🤣🤣. Image toh ho gaya ganda,at least kapde to baraabar dhoye 🤣🤣

* just as Aru,I am feeling sad that this will be the last update… is forum mein update deneka aadat ho gaya..🙂😔. But there is a wistful smile on my lips when I type this - all 6 sailed & soared their way to the finale..👍👍 Thank you Indian Idol for that 🙏👍

Samirji - even I got palpitations when mamaji was called…😳🤣.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Well isn't it obvious?

Both episodes r shot on the same day. We know they edit it and spread over two days. After all we saw a Karishma in Bappida episode. Aise blunders to kaafi huye hai. They don't even sing in the same sequence as shown. And all this isn't hidden

Adding..kahin ke expressions kahin aur bhi chipka dete hai..I have seen Sayli and Pawan's same expression clips on both days when others perform. Even Sonu's

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

KJo sat episode

Aru - superrrr se uparrr. 👌👌

PD - superrr, but I feel he is still struggling on low notes.

Sayli - v good, a typical saylish song of ashaji’s.

Danish - he started brilliantly, but I lost the connect towards the end

SMP - good

Nihal - this guy as usual rocked the stage. 👍

Asides…..

* heartfelt touching moments:- ❤️❤️👇🏽

Girls in a huddle jumping &cheering on PD’s UK clip

SMP crying over Danish’s shoulder during PD’s number

Adi consoling Aru

Adi genuinely emotional over nihal

Mentors’ sound bytes on Nihal’s growth

Love the bond these kids have. It is so strong, genuine and not TRP driven. May they all be blessed 🙏❤️

* Aru’s breakdown has sparked intrigue thanks to Realityshow’s observation. PD also looked worried. Need to wait till tom… mujhe neend na aaye.. chain na aaye… 😩. Hope nihal is not getting evicted. Is Adi getting emotional over Nihu an indication??
* Arudeep fans looking to add on to their videos must be happy - note Aru whispering to PD during chorus.

* Danish looked morose, aloof & detached for the most part. Is he on his way out?.

*KJo’s superman anecdote was really funny. Reminded me of the bunny episode from Bridget Jones’ Diary 🤣🤣

*Btws, no one got the laundry bar today?? 🤔. Reserved for tomorrow?? Methinks Anu’s laundry bag must’ve been overflowing and he took it home 🤨🤣🤣🤣

* overall a good episode. No OTT drama, no gay jokes… did you say KJo was the guest?? Hey wait…kal bhi toh hai. Aur kuch kuch to honewala hai esp between Arudeep. 😄. They made it a point to show Aru’s audition clip of ‘ae ree pawan’… 😄

PS:- FiMa aaye ya na aaye Greta Thunberg is definitely coming on Aug 15th! Itne saare mausam jo badal diye hai sab ne milkar all these months! 😱🤣🤣

You did it again. @bold is soooo funny, I can't stop laughing.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Sun KJo episode

Aru - I was down with terrible bodyache with some covidphobia 🤨 playing on my mind. Slumped on the sofa,I got charged the minute this girl started. Before the paracetamol could work on my body, her renditions worked on my soul & on my psyche Not joking- I was already 50% ok 😄. I have never liked the K3G title song, but I could listen & find new nuances in it. So sad, they cut her Kalank number - wish they had retained that instead of K3G.

PD:- both the numbers were so awesome,esp channa mareya which will be one of his best. 👍👍👍

Danish ,after the laboriously extended alaaps couldn’t capture the soul of Sajda. Didn’t work for me.
Now, that’s the diff between Nihal & Danish. Nihal has this uncanny ability to capture the feel of the song. If it is a breezy number like yesterday’s you feel like shaking your two left feet 😂, if it is a fun song,you sing along with masti ,& if it is a romantic number, you see love everywhere… sabi jagah lal rang dikhne lagta hai …😄❤️.
Danish,on the other hand focuses on his alaaps which are mostly unnecessary & in the process fails to get the essential feel of the song. It’s like focusing on the tadka,ignoring the qlty of the dish. Just my POV.

Asides…

* KJo is getting old - got his scripts mixed up & ended up calling SMP Bharat ki Beti. So now that leaves all the boys along with Aru darling who were washed ashore from foreign land.😳

* Manish’s dresses were not so great esp SMP’s & Aru’s. Aru’s Saree looked like a cheap material ,the kind we buy for school plays 😃.
*Poker-faced PD did it again. I was so lol looking at him when KJo praised him 🤣. But hey wait… his expression on Aru’s kuch kuch hota hai line had me. Looked like that wasn’t scripted. He looked so genuinely gobsmacked.. 🤣🤣🤣

* they cut the kuch kuch hota hai dance of Arudeep as well as the K3G scene with danish PD. Wish they had cut some of KJos commentary & shown those two. Danish PD one is soooo hilarious. Poker PD will rock as a stand-up.. 🤣👍

* So my suspicion about Anu taking the laundry bar home must be true 🤣🤣. Image toh ho gaya ganda,at least kapde to baraabar dhoye 🤣🤣

* just as Aru,I am feeling sad that this will be the last update… is forum mein update deneka aadat ho gaya..🙂😔. But there is a wistful smile on my lips when I type this - all 6 sailed & soared their way to the finale..👍👍 Thank you Indian Idol for that 🙏👍

@bold..who wouldn't 🤣

And he was shocked when Aru replied back. Unexpected tha

Danish PD one is soooo hilarious ...ye kaunsa?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

@bold..who wouldn't 🤣

And he was shocked when Aru replied back. Unexpected tha

Danish PD one is soooo hilarious ...ye kaunsa?

It’s there on YouTube

anoushka_113 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/HdZUTDGYrLM

Watch this…🤣🤣

But PD’s poker face act also will be scripted only. Still had a good lol over this.

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am pissed at the makers for all this topsy turvy shit they are doing.

Although the winner is pre-decided, I think all 6 deserve to raise the trophy together in all honesty. They've stay on throughout these months. It would make no sense to declare one winner now. And its absolutely not fair to the other five.

@bold1: Wish, wish, wish this would be the way this season ends. @bold2: I've felt this way for a while now. Such a long journey, so many ups and downs, so many arguments over favourites, but after a point, they all deserve to end it together.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sony IG page is showing Indian Idol virtual press conference on live

https://instagram.com/sonytvofficial?utm_medium=copy_link

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sun KJo episode

Asides…

Bold: 🤣🤣🤣

Mamaji's innocent smile saved him this time!! 😃 But whatever PD's straight intention is, I am really scared for him after watching the excitement of KJO and the reference of goosebumps (looked like arousal to me 😎😛😉) 😆🤣 Bacha ke rakhna PD ko 😛

On a serious note, your reviews are lyrical, just like flowing rhythmic waterfalls 👏I wish if ARR Sir would give tune to your reviews!!! 😊 And u know who should sing ☺️our very own Aru ❤️

I am surely going to miss this forum after 15 Aug 😔There are so many good memories and positive take out for me from this forum 👍🏼👏

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago