Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

How many got confirmation letters from Karan Johar? I missed some performances.

Arunita Danish and Pawandeep

citybest2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhils

Seems to me they did some bad editing this weekend. They were all emotional on Saturday with Arunita and Adi saying its the last time. I think they swapped the episodes after deciding there would be no elimination. Todays episode was probably going to be on Saturday. Dont know why they played the Top5 game with viewers.

today's episode was about showing 12 hr finals and they showed all 6 contestants. And Adi continued asking judges to score. Is sony thinking audience are so dumb????

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No elimination again!! This show has become a joke!!

I just saw some comment and came to the forum.

I hope they don’t come up with another season anytime soon (or ever). After advertising top 5, the finale is between the top 6. Sometimes they eliminate good performers, and then for weeks there is no elimination. Almost every performance gets a Mausam Badal Diya.
im actually surprised it’s managed to retain the high TRP’s.

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anyone watched? Any write ups to share?

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

At least ur wife isn't alone..there r many who agree with her choiceπŸ˜†

She chose u after all.. so...

Bold: 🀩🀩 Yes, that' true ❀️ I am lucky that she accepted me in her life and tolerates a besura banda like me 😊

Thank God! I never tried to be a singer πŸ˜† Isse to behtar hain ke main Joru ka Gulam hu ☺️❀️

Just sometimes need to do some adjustment under 'Biwi Managememt'

My wife and I always compromise. I admit I’m wrong, and she agrees with me. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sunday episode

6 finalists 🀩 It makes me happy 😊 If there was regular elimination, I would not mind 5 finalists but at this moment after so many weeks of so called semi final power play if one had to go that would be injustice.

Sab bachche ne bahut achcha gaya. PD (ye bachche nehi hain) ne bhi achcha gaya but there is no thrill in his good performance for me. He was given the best 3 KJO movie songs just before the finale as per plan of the makers and he sang well though the performance could be better. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™

Not going for individual review this time. Just two lines for my favourite Arunita. Both acting and singing deal with expression. I was amazed to observe Arunita's capacity of characterization. She sang title song of KKKG in a way that I could feel the life philosophy from an aged person talking to the God. Immediately after completing the song she delivered title song of KKHH becoming the teen aged heroine expressing first obsession to someone! Superb! This is the power of Arunita! Our very own Aru❀️

Ye KJO batein bahut karta hain. Ekbar suru hua to thamne ka nam e nehi leta!. Lagta hain hosting karte karte uska adat bigar gaya hain πŸ˜†

Lekin Adi jab mamaji ko anth me stage par bulaya main sach much ghabra giya tha. Darr lag raha tha ke abhi ye mamaji ghutno par baithke chillayega - abhi tak main is din ka liye intezaar kar raha tha, love you karan sir πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰Thank God, the makers did not go in that direction 🀣

But I have to say like mamaji Thank You Indian Idol for confirming 6 finalists accepting our suggestion in this forum ☺️ Aab to mujhe lagta hain II team ka koi is forum main humara beech main jarur hain 😊

Soch raha hu kaun hain woh?

Kaun ho sakte?

Aap to nehi? πŸ€”

Edited by SamirM - 3 years ago
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If they were going to take all 6, they could have taken 7 or 8 or all 10 for that matter to the finals.

I am happy that all 6 are going but this voting and eliminations are a joke, seriously.

BTW all of them sang very well, loved PD, Nihal and Danish today.

The boys outperformed the gals today I felt

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimple84

Nihal sings soft romantic songs so well and he is a very good singer but I didn't like the song selection even though Nihal nailed it, he can sing any song with perfection .But why was Nihal not given good songs ??. KJO movies has beautiful romantic numbers .Nihal deserves a better song.Discrimination was quite evident.

agree with this
naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SK2014

In my opinion judges also very well aware of Nihal's ability. They are purposefully suppressing him with some random songs. Representative from his state can only help if they are genuinely not interested in him but here it was intentional. They will do anything to make sure PD wins.

nihal anyway not winning. the treat to PD is arunita . why not let him perform better songs & show his talent.
naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

Maybe the previous seasons did not have to compete against finalists, winners and back door entries, that is all I can conclude, they were all fresh faces selected through a natural process. Things have changed after 10

this is true. these days realty shows contestants have already participated somewhere. earlier it was all nw faces