Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Softness thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Does this mean no episode on Saturday?

you are kidding me right? yeh toh kabse sab ko pata hi hai .. seedha finale hi hona hi hai ab... raja jeet gaya

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SK2014

For SMP to prove herself as Bharat ki beti it took till semifinals. I think Arunitha will prove herself in finals. Unfortunately none of the boys are still Bharat ka beta. Not sure when they will get that promotion.

Agree with you. Well said

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am pissed at the makers for all this topsy turvy shit they are doing.

Although the winner is pre-decided, I think all 6 deserve to raise the trophy together in all honesty. They've stay on throughout these months. It would make no sense to declare one winner now. And its absolutely not fair to the other five.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SK2014

For SMP to prove herself as Bharat ki beti it took till semifinals. I think Arunitha will prove herself in finals. Unfortunately none of the boys are still Bharat ka beta. Not sure when they will get that promotion.

Boys are foreigners

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

If you can, see the moment again before she cries.

Like I said, it is my opinion and it is not proper to share it today. Maybe tomorrow when the dust settles.

Waiting to know ur opinion

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just watched his abhi mujh me kahi

N me bas yhi kehna chahti hu that I love you pawandeep Rajan n har week sabhi contestants ko miss karungi unki bonding ko miss karungi !

M listening this masterpiece on loop !

Today our school group got dissolved (just an hour ago) n this song made me emotional to another extent ! Inn contestants ko dekh k mujhe apne dosto ki yaad aa rhi he , all those memories we made in 14 years of our school life came in flashes through tears!

M gonna copy mamaji today

Thank you Indian Idol ! I love you to all the contestants!

N PD mere liye alag hi cheez to pehle se tha but Ab me paagal ho chuki hu !

Recommended this song to all my friends n batchmates!

Sab saath milke royenge just like humare pyare contestants!

N aap sabko bhi miss karenge bhale hi jitti bhi ladai ho , saare fun banters yaad aayenge !

Ps: jiske paas meri friend request nhi gyi ho pls bata dena I don't want ko koi chhut jaaye

Edited by Piyaazzz - 3 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Arre yaar..Pawan ne bahot hi badhiya gaaya..

But why is Karan behaving like he is one of those Pawan fans who comment under YouTube videos🤣 kuch zyaada hi ho gaya

Aur ye bhagwan ka banda.. itni tareef bhi ekdum straight face se sun raha hai..just a smile

Pawan did sing like heaven today and his inflections were perfect, but KJo went ballistic in praise 😆 Trust Pawan though to stay grounded... ufff 👏
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am pissed at the makers for all this topsy turvy shit they are doing.

Although the winner is pre-decided, I think all 6 deserve to raise the trophy together in all honesty. They've stay on throughout these months. It would make no sense to declare one winner now. And its absolutely not fair to the other five.

This I can visualize..all 6 holding the trophy..looking at the bonding it may happen.

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seems to me they did some bad editing this weekend. They were all emotional on Saturday with Arunita and Adi saying its the last time. I think they swapped the episodes after deciding there would be no elimination. Todays episode was probably going to be on Saturday. Dont know why they played the Top5 game with viewers.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How many got confirmation letters from Karan Johar? I missed some performances.