Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SamirM

Bold: He who achieved (!) and demonstrated (!) highest rank of singing capabilities before joining II πŸ˜† and for that matter who -

- can't do any mistake in his performance πŸ˜›

- can't forget lyrics πŸ˜‰

- can't be deprived of MBD for any of his performance 😎

- can't be in bottom two πŸ˜”

- can't be voted other than in any position except Top 🀣

- can't be aged more than 23!!

- can't be in any relationship before joining II 😲

- can't be an inferior singer than anyone who born after him till he wins II12 πŸ€ͺ

- can't be ....

List continues, just add on

For details please refer to Filmy Khichdi channel and Set India posted II related YT video comment section 🀣

I have to hear a non stop non ending list all day long from my wife and you know why I am here πŸ˜›πŸ™πŸ€£

At least ur wife isn't alone..there r many who agree with her choiceπŸ˜†

She chose u after all.. so...

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

yes KK song is really memorable. However, IMHO, I can imagine Nihal doing justice with Ab mujhe song but can't imagine PD singing the KK number.

Nihal is flexible to capture any mood for given song but PD does not have that flexibility and he has been protected by the II management by means of getting songs as per his strengths. 😊

Personal opinion only πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Well..we will never know till he sings..chorus me to ga leta hai.

Nihal is extremely versatile..that I agree

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bold: He who achieved (!) and demonstrated (!) highest rank of singing capabilities before joining II πŸ˜† and for that matter who -

- can't do any mistake in his performance πŸ˜›

- can't forget lyrics πŸ˜‰

- can't be deprived of MBD for any of his performance 😎

- can't be in bottom two πŸ˜”

- can't be voted other than in any position except Top 🀣

- can't be aged more than 23!!

- can't be in any relationship before joining II 😲

- can't be an inferior singer than anyone who born after him till he wins II12 πŸ€ͺ

- can't be ....

List continues, just add on

For details please refer to Filmy Khichdi channel and Set India posted II related YT video comment section 🀣

I have to hear a non stop non ending list all day long from my wife and you know why I am here πŸ˜›πŸ™πŸ€£

Burn you 🀣 Jai Nari Shakti πŸ˜†
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosmos2021

True !

The show has been demoralizing for Samyak, Sireesha and Nachiket. They kept showing the same faces for almost a year did their conscience never bite that the others have been treated so unfairly, just concluded not good enough and kicked out without any second chance. The eliminated project a brave image but must be deeply disappointed.

Well..I didn't know about Samyak, Sireesha , Nachiket before the show..now me and many like me know. Since the show ran so long people dug out more info and watched old episodes too.

Actually except SMP, Aru and Vaishnav all were fresh faces for me. Anjali ..I have heard her before but not much. Just recollect her face. She has a solid classical base ..too good. Will do wonders as she grows

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Love Nihal's voice, I think Nihal, Arunita, and PD have the best voices, for me more than singing caliber which can be improved with training and practice, the voice quality is essential. That is why these 3 stand out, their voice quality and throw are extremely powerful. when your voice does not drown in the music and rises above, it means they have a great throw.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Love Nihal's voice, I think Nihal, Arunita, and PD have the best voices, for me more than singing caliber which can be improved with training and practice, the voice quality is essential. That is why these 3 stand out, their voice quality and throw are extremely powerful. when your voice does not drown in the music and rises above, it means they have a great throw.

Will add Sayli to this.. but only when she isn't sounding sugary sweet

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: altgr

6 FinalistsπŸ₯³

Did they announced voting stuff?

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niyati13

Will add Sayli to this.. but only when she isn't sounding sugary-sweet

Thats where I disagree, while Sayli is a wonderful singer, her throw isnt that great, her voice drowns in the music and that for me is a drawback.....

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

No elemination πŸ˜›

Did judges used Veto?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sonytv

@SonyTV

Β·

Come on all those who are on twitter, send your question. Never know you could be lucky to talk to your favourite contestants. all the best

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago