Time to be back here :)

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello fellow forum members.
I have been away for a while but decided that now is the time to come and enjoy the final fortnight of this musical journey with all of you.

By now everyone here has a favourite favourite - and that favourite has made it to the Grand Finale. I don't believe a word of what Aditya says - the elimination(s) will happen in the opening half of the finale and not before that.

So we can all stop calling others names, or get overboard about those we feel strongly about. It will not change anything for anyone. Now, even if a favourite slips and falls. It will not take away the support built over 70+ episodes. More strength to all our favourites!

I want to be upfront about my choice (as many know). I support Arunita wholeheartedly having known her from earlier and seeing her grow as a singer. My other favourite is SMP. These 18 year olds have literally taken the fight to seniors and shown a maturity for their age that is unnerving. I have watched Idol for years and years and these 2 would have held their own in every season. Yesterday was a happy day for me because the bonding between Aru and SMP was on show. Both are slow to make friends, but now I think these two will be friends for life and their paths will keep crossing.

I will be seen supporting Arunita's performance though I am not hung up about who wins. I would surely like her to win prize money of some sort because she and her family could use it.

She has fought an uphill battle, battled her own fears and earned the respect of India. Contrary to popular belief West Bengal is not a vote bank. Sony GEC runs in very few homes. Sony has no local footprint. Most people watch and follow vernacular music shows. There is no Mamata Banerjee asking for votes, not even a MLA! West Bengal votes if passion is raised. that has not happened this time. I know, I stay here. So she fights for recognition across the country as a whole with her talent only. I wish her success.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome back. So nice to see you on the forum again. Hope everything is fine with you.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaiye padhariye Realityshow Ji

Aaiye padhariye Realityshow Ji

Indian Idol 12 forum mein Aapka swagat hai

Haii

Indian idol 12 forum mein Aapka swagat hai

Aaaaiye Padhaariyeee Realityshow Jiiiii

(Imagine Daya Ben singing)

Welcome Back 🤗

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you. Just wanted the dust to settle, There was too much of it at the time I left :)

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good to see you back !

Sharp analysis was missing without you.