Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Arunita's wearing the sequin collection wala saari. Why isn't it lilac or the bronzy gold smiley19

I think SMP is wearing the tulle skirt and crop top, modified version.

Not a fan of MM collection anyway, it only photographs good, that too only certain outfits. Look at Aru's blouse, its not wearable unless a photoshoot, with all those shoulder threads smiley36

bold: agree.

his are very expensive collections but looks cheap when held in hand. Saree's are so thin that if you just pull, it will tear easily. Why so much craze by celebrities in wearing his collections.

I liked SMP's other outfit, it suited her. Aru should have been dressed wearing that saree normally, instead of belt around it spoils it. When she was trying it on at that time she is wearing the saree the way I like (he lifts her hair) at that time

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can never afford his clothes in this lifetime nor would his designs suit me in the heavier side 😝never dared walk into his store πŸ˜‰

I am sure there is a range of price. Sayli is wearing something with more work on it ( to get married she said 😁)

But yeah saree without the belt would have looked better

Ms.SK thumbnail

^^^ both wearing MM collection or Karan's collection

Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

I can never afford his clothes in this lifetime nor would his designs suit me in the heavier side 😝never dared walk into his store πŸ˜‰

I am sure there is a range of price. Sayli is wearing something with more work on it ( to get married she said 😁)

But yeah saree without the belt would have looked better

bold: don't worry. you are not missing out. I've seen his collection and it's not worth. You paying for "his name label", not the actual stuff. The cost of one costume in my opinion comprises of at least 50% label, rest material and embroidery, just like big labels Boss, Ralph Lauren etc. At least for western designers, the materials they use are good quality lasting longer.

To be honest over here there is no craze by brides to be to have a MM bride costume. More into Sabyasachi.

altgr thumbnail

Chalo at least he is talking about giving singing opportunity in Dharma not acting.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Will he really offer in dharma productions? He mentioned some contestants are special. Did he ever worked with new talents?

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
altgr thumbnail

I want SMP to sing Bulleya. I think she will rock it.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kyun delete kiya?

So karan johar says he will give chance to some of them in Dharma for singing.

Dekhte hai kya dete hai.

Pawandeep raincoat Pehna hai aisa dikh raha hai