Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Even Sony UK Twitter handle has similar posts through out. See the image.

https://twitter.com/sonytvuk/status/1423313386339717129?s=20

If correct, this can only mean that there will be one or more eliminations during the opening half of the Finale and the actual finals will be between less than 3 or 4 contestants. Finale with 3 contestants happened even in Idol 9.

There was some chatter in the media about 2 stage voting and shortlisting, but the media is so full of unsubstantiated gossip that it is hard to give such news any credence.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Realityshow

If correct, this can only mean that there will be one or more eliminations during the opening half of the Finale and the actual finals will be between less than 3 or 4 contestants. Finale with 3 contestants happened even in Idol 9.

There was some chatter in the media about 2 stage voting and shortlisting, but the media is so full of unsubstantiated gossip that it is hard to give such news any credence.

May be. Except for PD promo all other II12 Twitter posts have similar messages in UK. One time it can be mistake but not every time. I guess as you said there is something which is not clear.

I still feel there is an elimination today. Can't guess who though? But if they want to eliminate in finals they would have made this voting week right? With 12hr finale handling multiple stage voting might not be practical in my opinion.

Edited by SK2014 - 3 years ago
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SK2014

May be. Except for PD promo all other II12 Twitter posts have similar messages in UK. One time it can be mistake but not every time. I guess as you said there is something which is not clear.

I still feel there is an elimination today. Can't guess who though? But if they want to eliminate in finals they would have made this voting week right? With 12hr finale handling multiple stage voting might not be practical in my opinion.

By stopping voting they are terminating the last power play of votes and will have to declare a result from it. It is very likely that Sony can declare and nullify the result. They have a bag of tricks up their sleeves. We will have to wait and see. But I agree there will be a result. Result getting overturned remains a possibility. Especially with such a dramatic and high profile result announcer!

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kuch khichadi pak rahi hai regarding voting and elimination.

As speculations once again in an article today about PD as he is missing in the photo with Karan Johar.

Now let’s be sensible. For argument sake let’s say if he is eliminated, can you imagine how much hooha in social media and outside shows studio?

Also his die hard fans and others will boycott finale episode. If that happens never know trp might be the lowest in history of II or this season.

Why Adi kept saying top 5 if they have no intention of counting the votes and might want all 6 in finale.

Would be nice if clarification given today

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too much is speculated, commented & hoopla is created by viewers. But than they want to blame the show 😳 The day viewers stop caring about the winner & watch show just to watch the talent show will lose the power they have over the audience. Indians by major we are very emotional people & they bank on it. My2 cents.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nihal is standing on the stage at the same time he is sitting on sofa in Arunita's close up shot

Wow

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CST7fviLHJ2/?utm_medium=copy_link

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wtf Danish's transformation from Amir to Shahrukh 🀣🀣 Arrey Sir mood mein aa gaye hai finally πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSUHdXDhADO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Vadapaav thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fremantle posted Pd - Danish's K3G scene photo in their story, asking for a poll whether they should try acting or focus just on singing

Kaunsa logic lagate hai ye log πŸ˜‚

Conducting poll for a never telecasted, edited out scene

https://instagram.com/stories/fremantleindia/2636513145298944830?utm_medium=share_sheet

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^^^. they edited lots of bits especially last night. 😑

they could have shown full episode yesterday and last Saturday their home visits as if I'm not mmistaken they all sang only one song??

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 3 years ago